ADVERTISEMENT

If you got the vaccine covid....

Ok but the fact you served during Nam means you are an automatic enrolled. I was after Nam 79-85
Almost all the Navy Corpsmen who worked with me had been to Nam. They didn't talk about it. They were in the heavy shit with the Marines.

Reactions: CaneBandit
Almost all the Navy Corpsmen who worked with me had been to Nam. They didn't talk about it. They were in the heavy shit with the Marines.
I served with plenty. Nightmares. Screaming in their sleep on the ship. Most people have no idea...............

Reactions: CaneBandit
You know I was a Scrub Tech in the Navy my last 2+ years Bethesda, MD. Nat'l Naval Medical Center now Walter Reed. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Facial Trauma team. All my room mates worked in the OR, General, Ortho, Cardio Thoracic.................

I served with plenty. Nightmares. Screaming in their sleep on the ship. Most people have no idea...............
My Chief. Corpsman told me he would wake up screaming in terror under his bed waking up his family, and he was a tough dude. He was at Dong Ha on the border with the Marines. They were fighting the regular North Vietnamese Army , not the Viet Cong- heavy action.

Last edited:
My Chief. Corpsman told me he would wake up screaming in terror under his bed waking up his family, and he was a tough dude. He was at Dong Ha on the border with the Marines. They were fighting the regular North Vietnamese Army , not the Viet Cong- heavy action.
I served with a dental tech 2nd class petty officer from Texas who was on those river boat gun ships. No one but me could wake the guy up from a lunch time nap because he would wake up violent. We worked in dental on the ship and he would sometimes take a snooze in one of the chairs during chow time

That's where I was supposed to go- Rivereen Patrol Force in the Delta. The brown. water Navy.

It sounds like you are describing New Bedford, an old fishing port, as opposed to Bedford which is a town west of Boston. New Bedford has fallen on hard times like Gloucester, where I live. Fishing industry is over.
I watch the show Wicked Tuna out of Gloucester. They had the season premiere last Sunday. To your point, the industry has been decimated. The price per pound for Blue Fin in 2019 was roughly $15-$30/lb based on quality. Now, it's anywhere from $4-$10.

Mrs 801 got the Pfizer shot yesterday at around 1130 am Utah time. By the evening she had neck pains and was feeling a little light headed and tired. Today she woke up with her whole body hurting as if she had the Flu. Not sure if the reaction is because of how severely COVID had hit her but she is definitely not having fun today.

Mrs 801 got the Pfizer shot yesterday at around 1130 am Utah time. By the evening she had neck pains and was feeling a little light headed and tired. Today she woke up with her whole body hurting as if she had the Flu. Not sure if the reaction is because of how severely COVID had hit her but she is definitely not having fun today.
Tylenol

Reactions: 801canesmxer
I watch the show Wicked Tuna out of Gloucester. They had the season premiere last Sunday. To your point, the industry has been decimated. The price per pound for Blue Fin in 2019 was roughly $15-$30/lb based on quality. Now, it's anywhere from $4-$10.
I don't watch that show ,so. I don't know if it. portrays Gloucester's struggles, but they are real.

Reactions: krvanness
Follow up I had 1st dose this past Saturday at VA Moderna and arm barely even got sore

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT