ADVERTISEMENT

IG Report Finds Strzok Conspired To Stop Trump From Being Elected.

Sounds like some good ol fashioned pillow talk between this clown and his bitch rather than the entire DOJ conspiring against Trump.

(1) Nobody said the entire DOJ was conspiring. Reading comprehension helps.

(2) Strozok and his hoe were in the FBI, which is not the DOJ.

(3) Anytime you have two people, especially federal agents, communicating with each other to stop a presidential candidate, who then further those communcations with an overt act, it’s a conspiracy.

Thanks for playing. Try again

Last edited:
Reactions: Strack_Cane
I think context is important to an extent. “We’re going to stop Trump because we love Hillary” is much different than “we’re going to stop Trump because we are actively collecting evidence that his campaign is working with a hostile foreign power.” Still, their banter is highly inappropriate and they should be punished in some capacity.

I think context is important to an extent. “We’re going to stop Trump because we love Hillary” is much different than “we’re going to stop Trump because we are actively collecting evidence that his campaign is working with a hostile foreign power.” Still, their banter is highly inappropriate and they should be punished in some capacity.

Context is always important. But these two FBI agents were actively against Trump. Hugely partisan and played politics. They’ve admitted it in written communications. Regardless of motive, they had the intent, tools, and planning to stop a presidential candidate from being elected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strack_Cane
(1) Nobody said the entire DOJ was conspiring. Reading comprehension helps.

(2) Strozok and his hoe were in the FBI, which is not the DOJ.

(3) Anytime you have two people, especially federal agents, communicating with each other to stop a presidential candidate, it’s a conspiracy.

Thanks for playing. Try again
1.I can read perfectly fine.
2. The FBI is who's jurisdiction? Let me help you out, The Department of Justice. Being an attorney, I would think that you would be somewhat familiar with the branches of government and it's agencies.
3. Trump has long railed against DOJ which is why I said what I said.
4. He made disparaging remarks about Bernie Sanders too. "He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they can cancel each other out."
4. They probably should fire his ass too for getting political. His comments were highly inappropriate to say the least.

Last edited:
1.I can read perfectly fine.
2. The FBI is who's jurisdiction? Let me help you out, The Department of Justice. Being an attorney, I would think that you would be somewhat familiar with the branches of government and it's agencies.
3. Trump has long railed against DOJ which is why I said what I said.
4. He made disparaging remarks about Bernie Sanders too. "He's an idiot like Trump. Figure they can cancel each other out." They probably should fire his ass too for getting political.

This thead is about the IG finding Strozok as a former FBI agent, making written communications to another FBI agent. I’m not talking about the DOJ. So spare me your hijacking thread shit and go start your own threads on the DOJ.

On a side note, The FBI is a FACT-FINDING agency. Got that? FACT-FINDING. The DOJ prosecutes crimes from FACTS it gets from the FBI and othet agencies. That’s why Comey’s dumbass got fired. He stepped into the shoes of the DOJ and absolved Hillary without letting actual DOJ officials do that.

so don’t act like you’re smarter than I am. You’re not. Run along now

This thead is about the IG finding Strozok as a former FBI agent, making written communications to another FBI agent. I’m not talking about the DOJ. So spare me your hijacking thread shit and go start your own threads on the DOJ.

On a side note, The FBI is a FACT-FINDING agency. Got that? FACT-FINDING. The DOJ prosecutes crimes from FACTS it gets from the FBI and othet agencies. That’s why Comey’s dumbass got fired. He stepped into the shoes of the DOJ and absolved Hillary without letting actual DOJ officials do that.

so don’t act like you’re smarter than I am. You’re not. Run along now
Oops, I forgot your IQ is 190 and your pedigree is far superior to anyone else. The FBI is much more than a "Fact finding" agency. They are the principle law enforcement agency under the jurisdiction of the DOJ. I never tried to defend his actions. He should have been fired. Smarter than me? That's the funniest shit I've heard all week.

Old news and to be honest based on what they knew the Russians and Trumps campaign was doing the text was well within reason.

Oops, I forgot your IQ is 190 and your pedigree is far superior to anyone else. The FBI is much more than a "Fact finding" agency. They are the principle law enforcement agency under the jurisdiction of the DOJ. I never tried to defend his actions. He should have been fired. Smarter than me? That's the funniest shit I've heard all week.

The FBI is under the DOJ. No shit Sherlock. Again, the thread is about the IG reporting on FBI agents communicating about stopping Trump. Now run along and have fun with your DOJ conversations with yourself. And it’s 153 IQ not 190. I’m flattered but can’t claim 190.

Old news and to be honest based on what they knew the Russians and Trumps campaign was doing the text was well within reason.
2675D976-18D5-4FE4-9EBD-A2DFE70B68A7_zpsyps2ggnu.gif

Reactions: advarkas
“According to the report, Strzok texted Page in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Donald Trump from becoming president.

Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded”

“... the inspector general has referred five employees for investigation into whether the messages violated the FBI’s Offense Codes and Penalty Guidelines.”

We had a difference of opinion on this thread but I gotta give it to you. This shit is comical! LMFAO.

Hey man I appreciate it. But honestly, do you REALLY think there is collusion between Trump and the Russians? Lot of liberal hysteria. Lot of idiots like Flynn, Manafort, Page getting squeezed.

But the notion that Trump HIMSELF would direct people to collude is so preposterous, and yet the libtard crew here everyday perpetuates this narrative without one scianta of proof. Just liberal hysteria driving a self-serving narrative.

If you want your Democrats to win big in November, then you better hope they have soemthing more up their collective sleeves- because the economy is good; US-NoKo summit was good; border control is better; and unemployment % at 3.8 COUPLED with a HIGH labor participation rate......... MSNBC is on the rag and shitting itself.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
If you fired everyone who said that Trump should not be president, there would be tumbleweeds blowing through the halls of Congress and the Pentagon would be a triangle.

Hey man I appreciate it. But honestly, do you REALLY think there is collusion between Trump and the Russians? Lot of liberal hysteria. Lot of idiots like Flynn, Manafort, Page getting squeezed.

But the notion that Trump HIMSELF would direct people to collude is so preposterous, and yet the libtard crew here everyday perpetuates this narrative without one scianta of proof. Just liberal hysteria driving a self-serving narrative.

If you want your Democrats to win big in November, then you better hope they have soemthing more up their collective sleeves- because the economy is good; US-NoKo summit was good; border control is better; and unemployment % at 3.8 COUPLED with a HIGH labor participation rate......... MSNBC is on the rag and shitting itself.
To answer your question about collusion? I don't know. To me, there are obvious ties to Russia from the Trump Organization from a business standpoint which is perfectly legal. I do think that the Russian government actively interfered in our elections through social media misinformation to help Trump and hurt Clinton who shouldn't have been the Democratic nominee but that's a separate issue. Trump himself as a candidate invited the Russians to hack into Hillary Clinton's emails which fuels some of the Trump Russia shit which he and others brushed aside as a joke. What remains to be seen is if there was any collusion on the part of the Trump campaign or Trump himself. If there was no wrongdoing on his part, why doesn't he be quiet and let the investigation run it's course as even alot Republicans have suggested and let the chips fall where they may? You're probably right about the midterms in November with the economy the way it is but that will probably help Trump more in 2020. I'm going to withhold really commenting on North Korea for right now, I created a thread promising not to root against Trump about NoKo because that's would be just plain stupid but they have been promising denuclearization since 85 so we'll see.

To answer your question about collusion? I don't know. To me, there are obvious ties to Russia from the Trump Organization from a business standpoint which is perfectly legal. I do think that the Russian government actively interfered in our elections through social media misinformation to help Trump and hurt Clinton who shouldn't have been the Democratic nominee but that's a separate issue. Trump himself as a candidate invited the Russians to hack into Hillary Clinton's emails which fuels some of the Trump Russia shit which he and others brushed aside as a joke. What remains to be seen is if there was any collusion on the part of the Trump campaign or Trump himself. If there was no wrongdoing on his part, why doesn't he be quiet and let the investigation run it's course as even alot Republicans have suggested and let the chips fall where they may? You're probably right about the midterms in November with the economy the way it is but that will probably help Trump more in 2020. I'm going to withhold really commenting on North Korea for right now, I created a thread promising not to root against Trump about NoKo because that's would be just plain stupid but they have been promising denuclearization since 85 so we'll see.

I agree with most of this. I think the NoKo Summit was a huge success. Isn’t time these two countries sit down and talk? I realize formal details need to be had and NoKo had effed us over. But we’re talking about nukes and wild ass shit man so I was a HUGE fan of Trump meeting face to face with this guy and I thought his body language, relaxed demeanor, and temperament was great. People think Trump is some war mongorer and then he tries to soften shit up and playcate a little with smiles and handshakes the MSM goes batshit crazy...

Re: Russian Collusion. Don't think there’s anything there aside from pinching low level idiots who Trump shit canned a long time ago

Reactions: utatem
Did anyone read about what the rest of the report said or are we just going to focus on the 1 text message from a guy that most people wouldn't know if they were sitting next to him? The notion that this one guy had even close to the capacity to impact the election is laughable. The fact is Comey helped Trump win the election through his actions in the email investigation. Not the other way around.

Reactions: cems52
Did anyone read about what the rest of the report said or are we just going to focus on the 1 text message from a guy that most people wouldn't know if they were sitting next to him? The notion that this one guy had even close to the capacity to impact the election is laughable. The fact is Comey helped Trump win the election through his actions in the email investigation. Not the other way around.

So which is it? Trump won because of Comey or Trump won because of Russia? We all know that Gore lost because of chads and a corrupt Florida voting system. There's always an excuse. How about the people were sick of Obama and his failed tenure which Hillary would have continued no doubt.

This is true. He didn't follow the rules either. If anyone should be pissed it should be Hillary Clinton.

So which is it? Trump won because of Comey or Trump won because of Russia? We all know that Gore lost because of chads and a corrupt Florida voting system. There's always an excuse. How about the people were sick of Obama and his failed tenure which Hillary would have continued no doubt.

Didn't say because of. I said helped. Not sure if people were sick of Obama as his approval rating was pretty high. They definitely did not like Hillary though. Me included.

She can be pissed but the reality is she was a horrible candidate. I almost puked voting for her.
I agree and said so here at the time. I would have preferred a more appealing candidate. We had two horrible choices but I think she is the better and more experienced choice compared to Trump. She is 100 times smarter but she seems a little crooked to me. He seems a lot crooked though. I really didn't care for how she moved and still don't understand her explanation regarding her server. These politicians just double down to the end of time. Jesus. It wasn't protocol so it wasn't a good decision. She should have just owned up to that from the beginning but the main thing is I don't know why she needed to do that. Although in the IT world a personal server should be more secure. They said she didn't have one more secure. That's where she lost me on the subject. Oh, but that still doesn't mean she shouldn't be pissed at this report though.

Context is always important. But these two FBI agents were actively against Trump. Hugely partisan and played politics. They’ve admitted it in written communications. Regardless of motive, they had the intent, tools, and planning to stop a presidential candidate from being elected.
These were not your average FBI agents, were fairly high ranking agents involved with multiple investigations it appears.

Didn't say because of. I said helped. Not sure if people were sick of Obama as his approval rating was pretty high. They definitely did not like Hillary though. Me included.

My view of Hillary was that the Presidency was just a trophy for her to put on her mantle. No real ideas. No new vision. I believe Obama won because he had a vision (although too left for me) and I believe Trump won because he also had a new vision (too right maybe for you).

@advarkas Keep an eye on the litigation between Mueller and one of the Russian firms that he filed charges against. I think Mueller never thought any of those Russian companies would offer a defense. But, one of the firms engaged an attorney here in the US to fight the charges.

They are now requesting discovery of the evidence Mueller has against them. This is indeed an "oh shit" moment for Mueller if he never figured that he would have to try the case. He has tried to postpone the court date which was denied by the judge. He is now trying to fight having to share the evidence.

This will be an interesting case to watch.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
What I don't understand is why Strzok hasn't been fired.Its been over a year and he's still on the FBI payroll.This report just shows how screwed up the leadership in the FBI has been

@advarkas Keep an eye on the litigation between Mueller and one of the Russian firms that he filed charges against. I think Mueller never thought any of those Russian companies would offer a defense. But, one of the firms engaged an attorney here in the US to fight the charges.

They are now requesting discovery of the evidence Mueller has against them. This is indeed an "oh shit" moment for Mueller if he never figured that he would have to try the case. He has tried to postpone the court date which was denied by the judge. He is now trying to fight having to share the evidence.

This will be an interesting case to watch.

I'm not exactly sure why an oh shit moment for Mueller. I've heard this but it really doesn't have merit. This isn't unusual at all. That's why you retain a lawyer. No lawyer alive is going to not have to share evidence. This dude has immense experience at this. He has taken down Enron, the Gambino family etc. The best lawyers money can buy. You aren't going to beat the facts. If you go google what the conviction rate is for the feds they will tell you. It is exceedingly rare they lose since the early 90's. It is very high 90 percentile. These dudes know what they are doing. If you are indicted, there is serious evidence and sharing it isn't going to stop anything. All attorneys typically wait until the last minute they are forced to share it but it is all eventually shared anyway. Hell congress has most of it anyway they share.

My view of Hillary was that the Presidency was just a trophy for her to put on her mantle. No real ideas. No new vision. I believe Obama won because he had a vision (although too left for me) and I believe Trump won because he also had a new vision (too right maybe for you).
That's fair. That bitch thought it was her turn and birth rite just like the African American vote.

I agree with most of this. I think the NoKo Summit was a huge success. Isn’t time these two countries sit down and talk? I realize formal details need to be had and NoKo had effed us over. But we’re talking about nukes and wild ass shit man so I was a HUGE fan of Trump meeting face to face with this guy and I thought his body language, relaxed demeanor, and temperament was great. People think Trump is some war mongorer and then he tries to soften shit up and playcate a little with smiles and handshakes the MSM goes batshit crazy...

Re: Russian Collusion. Don't think there’s anything there aside from pinching low level idiots who Trump shit canned a long time ago
Yeah it's us and North Korea talking is long overdue. There's a reason that no sitting President Republican or Democrat would even meet with them and that's because like you said they've f**cked us over. There's risk involved with Trump even taking the meeting but sometimes leadership requires risk taking. I don't like Trump suspending what used to be Team Spirit or the military exercises between us and South Korea, that's how we used to get our knock off gym shoes, mink blankets, silk suits back in the day. Lol, seriously he did it without consulting SECDEF, CINCPAC which was inappropriate IMO.

Well said.

What I don't understand is why Strzok hasn't been fired.Its been over a year and he's still on the FBI payroll.This report just shows how screwed up the leadership in the FBI has been
It's not just the FBI...our whole government has been corrupt for along time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT