ADVERTISEMENT

IG Report Tomorrow

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Expect criminal prosecutions for Comey and McCabe. Expect them to go easy on Page and Strzok. IG Horowitz was appointed by Obama and approved by a Democratic House, too.

Expect the hammer to come down on Rosenstein in the coming weeks as he will be impeached or ordered by Trump to release the docs.

Expect criminal prosecutions for Comey and McCabe. Expect them to go easy on Page and Strzok. IG Horowitz was appointed by Obama and approved by a Democratic House, too.

Expect the hammer to come down on Rosenstein in the coming weeks as he will be impeached or ordered by Trump to release the docs.
Didnt see this post before I posted mine. Lets not forget Loretta Lynch.

I'll celebrate with a nice Jack & Coke tomorrow, maybe throw a steak on the grille...... winning.

Reactions: grbcane
You all may be very disappointed today. The report will likely be a nothing burger or so heavily redacted it won’t be worth reading. We’ll see what happens.

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT