ADVERTISEMENT

In 2016, Obama KNEW Syria Still Had Chemical Weapons But Lied Anyway...

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Just like he lied about if you like your doctor then you can keep your doctor.

Just like he lied about the IRS targeting conservative groups.

Just like he lied about Benghazi.

Just like he lied about working with Republicans in Congress when he wouldnt even meet with them first 9 months.

Just like he lied about ISIS and containing it.

Obama is a piece of shit. A total disgrace to this country. only reason the liberal bitch whore mainstream media won't go after him is because he is black, good looking, and has a cool looking smile. Obama will ALWAYS be closer to Hitler than Trump, no matter how hard the bitch whore far left liberals try to falesly label this President, his supporters, and Republican leadership.

Deep down inside, that piece of shit liberal Obama criminalized America, violated the Constitution (reversed a F**KING record 40+ times by the United States Supreme Court), targeted political opponents through administrative agencies like the IRS (like Hitler did), admonished Christianity and Judaism while sympathizing with domestic terrorist organization Black Lives Mater and playing political footsie with radical islamic terrorists, endorsed crooked liberal c**t Hillart for President, undermined capitalism through mass redistribution of wealth and over-regulations, and denigrated both law enforcement and the military.

F**K YOU Obama, you worthless liberal sack of shit. You nearly destroyed this country with your Anti-American far left liberalism. Thank God we have a great American President in Trump- a FIGHTER for America and ALL Americans who is going to lead America back to being great again!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...l-media-outlets-are-starting-to-admit-it.html

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mat...nt-handover-all-its-chemical-weapons-n2311294

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/10/former-top-obama-official-admits-we-always-knew-syria-still-had-chemical-weapons-lied-anyway/amp/

Last edited:
Just like he lied about if you like your doctor then you can keep your doctor.

Just like he lied about the IRS targeting conservative groups.

Just like he lied about Benghazi.

Just like he lied about working with Republicans in Congress when he wouldnt even meet with them first 9 months.

Just like he lied about ISIS and containing it.

Obama is a piece of shit. A total disgrace to this country. only reason the liberal bitch or mainstream media won't go after him is because he is black, good looking, and has a cool looking smile. Obama will ALWAYS be closer to Hitler than Trump, no matter how hard the bitch whore far left liberals try to falesly label this President, his supporters, and Republican leadership.

Deep down inside, that piece of shit liberal Obama criminalized America, violated the Constitution (reversed a F**KING record 40+ times by the United States Supreme Court), targeted political opponents through administrative agencies like the IRS (like Hitler did), admonished Christianity and Judaism while sympathizing with domestic terrorist organization Black Lives Mater and playing political footsie with radical islamic terrorists, endorsed crooked liberal c**t Hillart for President, undermined capitalism through mass redistribution of wealth and over-regulations, and denigrated both law enforcement and the military.

F**K YOU Obama, you worthless liberal sack of shit. You nearly destroyed this country with your Anti-American far left liberalism. Thank God we have a great American President in Trump- a FIGHTER for America and ALL Americans who is going to lead America back to being great again!

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...l-media-outlets-are-starting-to-admit-it.html

https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/mat...nt-handover-all-its-chemical-weapons-n2311294

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/10/former-top-obama-official-admits-we-always-knew-syria-still-had-chemical-weapons-lied-anyway/amp/

Ummmmmmm......what he said!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Genuinely believe that Barak Obama was the first openly anti-American president that this great country has ever had .. and hopefully the last. Eight very dark years in the history if the USA.

Saved US from worst depression since FDR.
Despite obstructionist Repug racist bastards.
Now we have a state run criminal enterprise telling Draft Dodger in Chief what to do. SMDH at how dumb Trumpista-tards are.

Saved US from worst depression since FDR.
Despite obstructionist Repug racist bastards.
Now we have a state run criminal enterprise telling Draft Dodger in Chief what to do. SMDH at how dumb Trumpista-tards are.

Hmmmmm. Not sure I would say he saved US from worst depression since FDR when he added 10 trillion to the national deficit (more than all presidents combined). Might be a bit of a contradiction there.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Hmmmmm. Not sure I would say he saved US from worst depression since FDR when he added 10 trillion to the national deficit (more than all presidents combined). Might be a bit of a contradiction there.
That was W''s tax brake for top 1 per cent and unfunded wars Obama also got us out of. But thanks for playING you get a toaster oven valued at $40.

That was W''s tax brake for top 1 per cent and unfunded wars Obama also got us out of. But thanks for playING you get a toaster oven valued at $40.

Ahhhh, right. And "W" inherited the mess he cleaned up from Clinton, Clinton from HW and Reagan, HW and Reagan from Carter, etc. As long as it works out in your favor I am sure you would support the theory. But hey, thanks for playing. I have a lovely toaster oven valued at $35 dollars for you. Not quite as nice as the one you gave me, but pretty close.

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Genuinely believe that Barak Obama was the first openly anti-American president that this great country has ever had .. and hopefully the last. Eight very dark years in the history if the USA.

I honestly believe Trump is the most ignorant and most incompetent president EVER. I also believe, Trump is the first treasonous US president. The next 4 years will be the most frightening time for this country as we face threats of nuclear disaster due to Comrade Trump.

images

I honestly believe Trump is the most ignorant and most incompetent president EVER. I also believe, Trump is the first treasonous US president. The next 4 years will be the most frightening time for this country as we face threats of nuclear disaster due to Comrade Trump.

images
And still a retard!! Cems you have a PH.D own multiple properties are worth millions and yet your an idiot! And do you really think anyone cares about your opinion? Your a liar! Your a racist fraud!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT