ADVERTISEMENT

In my humble opine, and after watching all video angles available so far…I say, “NO HE DID NOT MAKE CONTACT!”

Impaler

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
The biased, calculated, TinkerBell-Winged, Unicorn Ridin’, media and Cancel Culture bourn heathens, are at it again…
Headlines…

“New video emerges of moment Wildcats star Bennedict Mathurin ‘touched’ cheerleader’s breast after game and leaves viewers even more divided!”​

An excerpt from one of many artickes written in the last (24-72) hrs on this subject. Then a few observations from my standpoint!

In newer courtside footage, filmed from a different vantage point by @hostessproblem3, Mathurin doesn't appear to touch the cheerleader at all, and can be seen sidling around the woman to avoid getting too close as he walks past.

The cheerleader doesn't appear to flinch or react in either of the videos that have emerged.

'Definitely not intentional,' the poster captioned the video.

'The weird thing is... if he were guilty of it, don't you think the cheerleader or arizona bb/ben would've made a statement? What happened to innocent until proven guilty??'

It is unclear if Mathurin, who has not addressed the video, touched the cheerleader or if he meant at all to do so.

Exhibit A- The cheerleader DOESN’T APPEAR TO FLINCH, OR REACT in either of the videos that have emerged.
*** That chick would have flinch/flopped so hard she woulda been the lead in the next big broadway show titled…”PHANTOM OF THE FLOPERA”

Exhibit B- 'The weird thing is... IF HE WERE GUILTY of it, don't you think the CHEERLEADER OR ARIZONA bb/ben would've MADE A STATEMENT? What happened to innocent until proven guilty??'
***You bet your ass they woulda been all over that shit…”KICK HIM OFF THE TEAM, no more Sweet-16 for him!”

And my last point, if I’m dude, I’m not apologizing…especially if I knew for sure that I did not make contact with the laces of her top…because “if” he did touch/graze anything, it woulda been those tie-strings in the middle of her top, and not her breast…But the headlines…Player Touched Laces…don’t have the same media shock value as…PLAYER TOUCHED BREAST…

The biased, calculated, TinkerBell-Winged, Unicorn Ridin’, media and Cancel Culture bourn heathens, are at it again…
Headlines…

“New video emerges of moment Wildcats star Bennedict Mathurin ‘touched’ cheerleader’s breast after game and leaves viewers even more divided!”​

An excerpt from one of many artickes written in the last (24-72) hrs on this subject. Then a few observations from my standpoint!

In newer courtside footage, filmed from a different vantage point by @hostessproblem3, Mathurin doesn't appear to touch the cheerleader at all, and can be seen sidling around the woman to avoid getting too close as he walks past.

The cheerleader doesn't appear to flinch or react in either of the videos that have emerged.

'The weird thing is... if he were guilty of it, don't you think the cheerleader or arizona bb/ben would've made a statement? What happened to innocent until proven guilty??'

It is unclear if Mathurin, who has not addressed the video, touched the cheerleader or if he meant at all to do so.

Exhibit A- The cheerleader DOESN’T APPEAR TO FLINCH, OR REACT in either of the videos that have emerged.
*** That chick would have flinch/flopped so hard she woulda been the lead in the next big broadway show titled…”PHANTOM OF THE FLOPERA”

Exhibit B- 'The weird thing is... IF HE WERE GUILTY of it, don't you think the CHEERLEADER OR ARIZONA bb/ben would've MADE A STATEMENT? What happened to innocent until proven guilty??'
***You bet your ass they woulda been all over that shit…”KICK HIM OFF THE TEAM, no more Sweet-16 for him!”

And my last point, if I’m dude, I’m not apologizing…especially if I knew for sure that I did not make contact with the laces of her top…because “if” he did touch/graze anything, it woulda been those tie-strings in the middle of her top, and not her breast…But the headlines…Player Touched Laces…don’t have the same media shock value as…PLAYER TOUCHED BREAST…
In this day an age a man is guilty until proven innocent. The “Me too” movement has made it a very scary time for men and false allegations. My son went off to college this year and we had a long talk about do’s and do not’s and one thing I hammered home to him is don’t be alone with any woman and don’t go into a room with one them unless u have a friend as a witness that can testify it was mutual.

In this day an age a man is guilty until proven innocent. The “Me too” movement has made it a very scary time for men and false allegations. My son went off to college this year and we had a long talk about do’s and do not’s and one thing I hammered home to him is don’t be alone with any woman and don’t go into a room with one them unless u have a friend as a witness that can testify it was mutual.
Smart move on you and your better half. If I had a single dating age son, he’s getting that talk, right alongside the, “DO NOT ARGUE WITH THE POLICEMAN…EVVVVERRRR! Holy shit would it suck to go to college in today’s (#MeToo/Man-Hating/Feminista Manifesto) world…Man summa the shit me and my boys engaged in at college (1980-84’)! WHEW!!! back-in-the-day…Imma say, we’d prolley had all been locked up in the Hoosegow from time to time. Then again, our women back in those days of yore, were fcukin’ hardcore, warrior type ladies. More so than today, they (a good handful), basically craved threesomes, and filthy sex…the dirtier we were, the more they liked us. And if you did “mention“ Threesome/Anal, and if they weren’t into it, (especially Frosh chicks), they simply would say no dude, get the fcuk outta here! But they didn’t freak the fcuk out, get “triggered”, never talk to you again…or go to HR, cause by the time they were (Jr./Sr.), it was fcukin’ onnnn like (Donkey Kong “Punch”), lol. Now I’m not sayin’ they (ladies), were ALL into that type of shit…and some dudes did obviously cross the line, more times than we/they should have, and at different levels, ALL of us were guilty of crossing the line…usually after both parties imbibed just a lil’ too much. And many of us admittedly prolley have a few situations that were aren’t proud of today, but by and large, many chicks were hardcore, could take a joke and didn’t take shit too seriously. And they actually excused some of our untoward behaviors by saying and understanding and buying into that infamous trope of…”Boys will be Boys!“…cause….
”WE DEM BOYS!” How the fcuk

Last edited:
Why do people like you keep shooting the messenger? Is it because the free press/media’s opinion on REAL and FACTUAL occurrences don’t agree with your opinion so that makes the free press with the best track record in human history incompetent?

Perhaps you would prefer and like a state controlled media like North Korea or a government crackdown and take over of the media like Putin’s Russia? People like you just must be smarter than every great freedom loving person who’s ever lived. You must be so much smarter because you demean and try to discredit the free media and believe whatever narrative politicians and big business tell you is the truth. Because I mean we all know politicians and big business would never lie and they totally have the peoples’ best interest at heart.

I don’t know about this story; I’ll have to look into it. But if people like you shape the future direction of this country especially when it comes to information and media it’s not going to end well.

TenseFemaleKillerwhale-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: SammySeve95
Headlines…

How did this long PhD level dissertation wind up on a Miami Hurricanes message board? Smdh

L
Why do people like you keep shooting the messenger? Is it because the free press/media’s opinion on REAL and FACTUAL occurrences don’t agree with your opinion so that makes the free press with the best track record in human history incompetent
Perhaps you would prefer and like a state controlled media like North Korea or a government crackdown and take over of the media like Putin’s Russia? People like you just must be smarter than every great freedom loving person who’s ever lived. You must be so much smarter because you demean and try to discredit the free media and believe whatever narrative politicians and big business tell you is the truth. Because I mean we all know politicians and big business would never lie and they totally have the peoples’ best interest at heart.

I don’t know about this story; I’ll have to look into it. But if people like you shape the future direction of this country especially when it comes to information and media it’s not going to end well.
So in YOUR world, it is completely fair and just for a supposed “Fair, Just and above all objective media”, to make/project definitive claims/statements about an untoward-like act, that may, or may not have occurred, before verification either way??? And furthermore, they salaciously slant the story in such a way to make it seem like he did it on purpose??? Instead of…and this is taking into account that “IF” it even occurred…that it was merely accidental…Yet my objective-laden take stating that…”it looked like he DID NOT make contact, and even if he did, it looked purely accidental.”… That, THAT…is the one we should all be concerned about. Especially considering that my opine logically erred on the side of CAUTION, and is only viewable by the limited handful of members signed onto this LOCAL hometown football teams’ sports forum???. As opposed to the “Guilty until proven Innocent“ position that was IMMEDIATELY broadcast everywhere by not only our NATIONAL media, but to make things worser, then matriculated to the INTERNATIOANL media, including most Social Media platforms…Yep, sure seems like I’m the big, bad, Guy here…Dude, you sound completely asinine. Oh and BTW, neither the supposed “groped” cheerleader, her concerned parents, any family member, hired attorney, nor the institution of higher learning that represents her, NOT A SINGLE ONE, has come forward and claimed any sort of inappropriate malfeasance by said player…hmmmmm, I wonder why? …NOW….

Last edited:
Reactions: mahb
Why do people like you keep shooting the messenger? Is it because the free press/media’s opinion on REAL and FACTUAL occurrences don’t agree with your opinion so that makes the free press with the best track record in human history incompetent?

Do you mean the free press and "best track record in human history" media that censors and bans any kind of news story or even mention of a political candidates family member having a laptop with incriminating evidence of voter fraud, election tampering and corruption details on it?

Surely things like that don't happen here in America!! They only happen in Communist countries like China, North Korea and Russia.

Or... uhhh... wait, I didn't mean to say... I mean...

Yeah... You can take that statement you made and shove it so far up your @ss you choke on it. People like you that defend EVERY second of of what the media says and does are the ones who will have this country "not ending well".

Reactions: Impaler
Who the **** cares either way! God some of U just look for things to get worked up about and argue about.

I did not hear about this until I opened us this thread. And I could not care less either way. So, let's assume he never touched her

But, what WAS he doing, exactly? Was he was just bringing his outstretched arms back in? If so, then why is this even a story?

Really??? You mean media like cnn, msnbc that subjectively ignores stories???

You truly are a condescending know it all
Try reading “how to win friends and influence people”
Pfffft

Yeah its over the top how quickly people are condemned these days. However this what happens historically. There will always be an overcorrection when it comes to injustice. Women have been abused and treated as less then for a very long time. Hopefully the pendulum swings back to the center more and people will be held accountable for their actions alone and not as a generalized group. All that being said it definitely doesn't look bad at all. Kid did nothing wrong based on the videos you showed.

Do you mean the free press and "best track record in human history" media that censors and bans any kind of news story or even mention of a political candidates family member having a laptop with incriminating evidence of voter fraud, election tampering and corruption details on it?

Surely things like that don't happen here in America!! They only happen in Communist countries like China, North Korea and Russia.

Or... uhhh... wait, I didn't mean to say... I mean...

Yeah... You can take that statement you made and shove it so far up your @ss you choke on it. People like you that defend EVERY second of of what the media says and does are the ones who will have this country "not ending well".
Your a mentally unstable moron. Any private business including any media company only controls what they write or broadcast. Any individual or company can report anything they/it wants to at anytime thru any path it chooses. That’s not censorship idiot. Censorship by definition is a central government controlling all information and blocking any entity from investigating or reporting anything they want to block. You want to engage and it’s some sort of argument and insult me when that one statement you said about sensorship it’s so moronic and non-factual or a five-year-old would laugh at you for saying that. You’re so f*cking stupid and mentally deranged that you can’t accept the fact that the mainstream media overwhelmingly made up of the most professional and educated people in this country don’t report bullshit conspiracy theories as facts because your desire for things to be true are not the bar for what is real! If you’re twisted right wing insanity was factual and mainstream media was refusing to investigate and verify facts they wouldn’t be in business very long because if your twisted fantasies were real someone else would verify them and push main stream media out of the way by breaking those stories. You just can’t deal with the fact that a majority of Americans understand the difference between verified facts and bullshit theories.

Seriously what the f*ck is wrong with insane people like you. When did all of the connections in your brain cease to exist because a majority of a population including professional free press refuses to except your twisted and sick bullshit?

L

So in YOUR world, it is completely fair and just for a supposed “Fair, Just and above all objective media”, to make/project definitive claims/statements about an untoward-like act, that may, or may not have occurred, before verification either way??? And furthermore, they salaciously slant the story in such a way to make it seem like he did it on purpose??? Instead of…and this is taking into account that “IF” it even occurred…that it was merely accidental…Yet my objective-laden take…looked like he DID NOT make contact, and even if he did, it looked purely accidental… is the one we should all be concerned about. Especially considering that my opine logically erred on the side of CAUTION, and is only viewable by the limited handful of members signed onto this LOCAL hometown football teams’ sports forum???. As opposed to the “Guilty until proven Innocent“ position that was IMMEDIATELY broadcast everywhere by not only our NATIONAL media, but to make things worser, then matriculated to the INTERNATIOANL media, including most Social Media platforms…Yep, sure seems like I’m the big, bad, Guy here…Dude, you sound completely asinine. Oh and neither said “groped” cheerleader, concerned parent, family member, attorney, nor the institution of higher learning that represents her, NOT A SINGLE ONE, has come forward and claimed any sort of inappropriate malfeasance by said player…hmmmmm, I wonder why? …NOW….
I’ll answer you with the obvious. It’s called having a brain and intelligence. I, like all rational and intelligent people have the ability to listen and watch any media outlets and determine if what they are reporting as being factual is in fact true or not. People like me understand the difference between opinion shows and opinion editorial pieces and real investigative journalism. The problem is it looks like you and a big part of this country are so incapable of having an impartial mind that you simply refuse to accept anything that doesn’t say what you want to be true. And when things you want to be true are not accepted by the mainstream population as being factual what do you do? You blame the one entity that is what keeps America free of tyrants and dictators, the Free Press.

I really think you and a large part of the human race is so mentally ill and so broken that there is little hope for the human race. You act as if because any media makes an accusation that they are responsible for everything that happens after that. First of all the media is not the one making any accusation, they are reporting that an individual has been accused of doing something illegal or harmful. And secondly, even if media was trying to push a false accusation against an individual don’t you have the intelligence and basic mental process to understand the difference between accusations that have no evidence to back them up compared to accusations that have real evidence to suggest the accusation is legitimate? Don’t you have the intelligence and basic mental process to understand when media is conducting real investigations into stories to present facts to confirm their conclusion versus just making statements without showing how the can verify their story to be verified as true?

I really don’t care how many insults people fire back at me. Anyone in this country for one second who says that a free media detached from government and big business is going to hurt America is either a legitimately mentally ill individual who doesn’t understand humanity or is a sick twisted evil person who wants who wants a society like those in the past who have persecuted and banned a free media.

Your a mentally unstable moron. Any private business including any media company only controls what they write or broadcast. Any individual or company can report anything they/it wants to at anytime thru any path it chooses. That’s not censorship idiot. Censorship by definition is a central government controlling all information and blocking any entity from investigating or reporting anything they want to block. You want to engage and it’s some sort of argument and insult me when that one statement you said about sensorship it’s so moronic and non-factual or a five-year-old would laugh at you for saying that. You’re so f*cking stupid and mentally deranged that you can’t accept the fact that the mainstream media overwhelmingly made up of the most professional and educated people in this country don’t report bullshit conspiracy theories as facts because your desire for things to be true are not the bar for what is real! If you’re twisted right wing insanity was factual and mainstream media was refusing to investigate and verify facts they wouldn’t be in business very long because if your twisted fantasies were real someone else would verify them and push main stream media out of the way by breaking those stories. You just can’t deal with the fact that a majority of Americans understand the difference between verified facts and bullshit theories.

Seriously what the f*ck is wrong with insane people like you. When did all of the connections in your brain cease to exist because a majority of a population including professional free press refuses to except your twisted and sick bullshit?

Did not read at all.

If you are defending the media and Big Tech after the proof of their cover up for Hunters laptop has surfaced then you are the problem... it doesn't matter AT ALL what you say here.

Defending these actions means you support state run media and censorship of anyone or anything that doesn't align with your vision or version of the truth.

You know... North Korea/Russia/China type of shit.

Sooooooo funny how everyone thought Trump was the one who would censor the media.

Love love love when the truth is revealed.

L
Who the **** cares either way! God some of U just look for things to get worked up about and argue about.
Yeah dude, you’re absolutely right…I’m not uncertain, but if it were YOUR kid being falsely accused by both a biased, corrupt, and unrcontionable National/a few international media outlets for all the world to see, where they also unfairly judge and preemptively crucify your kid for ASSAULTING a female by purposely touching her fcukin’ BREAST, for large portion of the world to see…I‘m thinking you’re gonna care about it, and maybe, maybe get just a lil’ bit ”worked up” about it. So get off your high fcukin’ hypocritical horse, be honest with yourself, and stop pretending like we’re all overreacting ’bout some silly lil‘ story that the corrupt, divisive-minded media purposely tried to turn into a major instance of sexually abhorrent behavior by an athlete!

I did not hear about this until I opened us this thread. And I could not care less either way. So, let's assume he never touched her

But, what WAS he doing, exactly? Was he was just bringing his outstretched arms back in? If so, then why is this even a story?
Google it…just cause YOU hadn’t heard about it, doesn’t mean shit. Maybe you’re detached from current events, stopped watching the news, not into college BB/sport/March Madness etc. Cause if you did keep up with March Madness, and was listenjng to one of the March Madness pre-game studio show, where they broached the subject…then you woulda heard about it…Either way, I doan’ giv-a-fcuk who had/hadn’t heard about it, I personally would not want my kid being accused of something like that, especially in this sorry ass day and age of the pussified, über-Liberal Cancel Culture set…No thank you! Cause you can say something as non-threatening as, “Hello, great outfit, you look really nice.“ to some chick, and next thing you know, you’re being sent to HR!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT