ADVERTISEMENT

In The Interest Of Transparency....here is what really happened.

RF4cS3Z.jpg
h6Gc5Ug.png

Right wingers missing the point of this thread. Why would a sitting US president salute a dictator's general? Is Trump stupid or is he a traitor? Maybe the North Koreans also helped him win in 2016.

Please stop comparing Obama to this racist, criminal, fake fund raising, narcissistic, womanizing, pathological lying, shady, con artist, election stealing, petty, tweeting, hypocritical, non reading, childish, child abusing, dictator saluting, wife raping, morally bankrupt, wind bag!

Last edited:
Done more in a year than your phony BS Obama did in 8 crappy years of economy killing, job killing ,give aways...your correct...NO COMPARISON....winner
cefb4e9a-c8a5-45f9-ba94-9dd9aa9b9df6.gif
54aca53b5e7aaf65b198fd0294e0abc8.gif
hillaryclinton_1_1.jpg

Please stop comparing Obama to this racist, criminal, fake fund raising, narcissistic, womanizing, pathological lying, shady, con artist, election stealing, petty, tweeting, hypocritical, non reading, childish, child abusing, dictator saluting, wife raping, morally bankrupt, wind bag!

And there you have it. The hate in your heart is astonishing but not surprising. Every time you post about trump, your racist hatred is revealed. I feel sorry for you man. Really do.

What is not surprising about you is how gullible you are. U believe any liberal link or liberal report. You are easily led astray.

Reactions: utatem and advarkas
Right wingers missing the point of this thread. Why would a sitting US president salute a dictator's general? Is Trump stupid or is he a traitor? Maybe the North Koreans also helped him win in 2016.

Why would a sitting president go to a baseball game with a dictator and appease him.

Why would a sitting president give known terrorists billions of dollars and access to the US financial system.

Cems...there is NO moral high ground for your party. NONE!

There is a reason that MAGA resonates with voters.

And there you have it. The hate in your heart is astonishing but not surprising. Every time you post about trump, your racist hatred is revealed. I feel sorry for you man. Really do.

What is not surprising about you is how gullible you are. U believe any liberal link or liberal report. You are easily led astray.
I never hid how I feel about Trump. You can go tit for tat if you want...but I have a basis for every single thing I call him.

Why would a sitting president go to a baseball game with a dictator and appease him.

Why would a sitting president give known terrorists billions of dollars and access to the US financial system.

Cems...there is NO moral high ground for your party. NONE!

There is a reason that MAGA resonates with voters.
Hello genius! The money belonged to Iran. Or do you prefer to go gangsta style like Trump and steal their money?

Please stop comparing Obama the racist, criminal, fake fund raising, narcissistic, womanizing, pathological lying, shady, con artist, election stealing, petty, tweeting, hypocritical, non reading, childish, child abusing, wife raping, morally bankrupt, wind bag!

It’s not so much hate in his heart as it is ignorance and libtardness in his brain.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Yep, DJT is proof potential convicted felons can run for political office.

Hello genius! The money belonged to Iran. Or do you prefer to go gangsta style like Trump and steal their money?

Yeah right. Just like the money that a robber steals from a bank belongs to the robber.

You will go to all ends to defend Obama.

Nope. Only the truth. Do your homework and you'll learn something. Fox Fake News is feeding you fake news.

The Iranian Regime are terrorists.

By definition they are thieves.

Thieves take money, among other things.

Ask why there people live in poverty, while they sit on billions in oil reserves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT