ADVERTISEMENT

Indict Trump

miamimike

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
He now faces more than a dozen high-profile lawsuits and investigations. A recent Washington Post analysis put the total number at 29 pending cases. He's garnered a legion of election deniers who will only accept the results if they win. He's supposedly campaigning for other candidates telling adoring crowds how great he is and that the election was rigged. The lemmings lap it up despite more than 50 lawsuits being dismissed for lack of merit. He needs to be indicted and prosecuted. Enough is enough. We're either a land of laws or a lawless land!

It's all smoke by fearful LibTards. They'll get nothing because there's nothing to get but a distraction to the nasty things the left do. Wise up. After 7 yrs of continuous Left wing crap, it always just goes away because there is NOTHING there... I know someone in the the Treasury dept. The state of NY is trying to bring him up on tax related charges. Get this, the man was audited for nine straight yrs BEFORE he announced his candidacy. Then he was vetted from top to bottom by Left wing bean counters (when he announced his candadcy) and found NOTHING. NY comes in with tax payer money and a nut job state attorney ( the power of subpoena) funded by George Soros and they are trying to go over what's been gone over a 100 times. Remember, they got away with Weaponizing the IRS and Lois Loerner should be in jail after admitting she targeted conservative entities including the Tea Party's and she walked, quit on her own terms and gets a pension. Nothing Lower than a Left Wing LibTard.

Reactions: utatem
It's all smoke by fearful LibTards. They'll get nothing because there's nothing to get but a distraction to the nasty things the left do. Wise up. After 7 yrs of continuous Left wing crap, it always just goes away because there is NOTHING there... I know someone in the the Treasury dept. The state of NY is trying to bring him up on tax related charges. Get this, the man was audited for nine straight yrs BEFORE he announced his candidacy. Then he was vetted from top to bottom by Left wing bean counters (when he announced his candadcy) and found NOTHING. NY comes in with tax payer money and a nut job state attorney ( the power of subpoena) funded by George Soros and they are trying to go over what's been gone over a 100 times. Remember, they got away with Weaponizing the IRS and Lois Loerner should be in jail after admitting she targeted conservative entities including the Tea Party's and she walked, quit on her own terms and gets a pension. Nothing Lower than a Left Wing LibTard.
"All smoke"? Election fraud, unlawful possession of government records, repeatedly broke IRS rules, violated tax laws, charged with child rape, credibly accused of committing at least 48 criminal offenses while serving as POTUS. Nothing lower than a Trumper idolizing a life-long, serial-lying corrupt POS!

All those Lib's making those fictitious charges should be thrown in jail. If Governor DeSantis ever get's Elected to the Presidency the same thing will happen to him. Elon Musk, another example if you don't agree with the Radical Left.

He now faces more than a dozen high-profile lawsuits and investigations. A recent Washington Post analysis put the total number at 29 pending cases. He's garnered a legion of election deniers who will only accept the results if they win. He's supposedly campaigning for other candidates telling adoring crowds how great he is and that the election was rigged. The lemmings lap it up despite more than 50 lawsuits being dismissed for lack of merit. He needs to be indicted and prosecuted. Enough is enough. We're either a land of laws or a lawless land!
Your post is almost laughable considering what the current administration is doing to this country.

Your post is almost laughable considering what the current administration is doing to this country.
Your ignorance is what is laughable. Biden created more jobs in one year than any president in U.S. history, passed $1.2 trillion infrastructure package, helped get more than 500 million life-saving Covid-19 vaccinations, stopped 30 year streak of federal inaction on gun violence, ended longest war in American history, provided college debt relief, cut child poverty in half, achieved historic low unemployment rates, strengthened the NATO alliance, held Putin accountable for invasion of Ukraine by imposing economic sanctions and more! BTW. Trump was the most corrupt president in modern history. He promised to drain the swamp but instead he filled it to the brim and put himself at its center.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub and cems52
Biden is creating min wage jobs. If the economy is so great then cut welfare!

Biden is a disaster. Most Dems don't even want him to run again. They know the truth.

You actually have people on this site who actually believe the words of a President with dementia when he says he created 11 or 12; million jobs. when the country was shut down in March 2020 at least 40 million people were collecting unemployment within 6 within 2 months. All the stores, restaurants were closed. all the airlines planes were parked on the ground collecting dust. I forgot in that unemployment figure includes people like that person in Nigeria collecting unemployment in 23 different states stealing $300k
There are actually less people working today when compared to February 2020.
The Tech industry is already in a recession. In November Facebook announced it was laying off 11,000 workers. Also, in November a report stated that Alphabet/Google was going to layoff 10,000 workers in early 2023. Microsoft laid off 1,000 workers back in October & an article yesterday stated that Microsoft is preparing to lay off thousands of workers & recruiters. Cisco laid off 5% of its workforce last year….. should I go on & give you the names of other big tech companies.

These Tech jobs are HIGH Paying jobs that has a devastating impact on some cities & states. Instead of paying Federal & State taxes the States will be paying those people unemployment.
High inflation has caused the Federal Reserve to increase interest Rates which is killing the big banks. An example is Goldman Sachs where an article in the Washington Post last week stated that 3,200 employees are being laid off. Again those are high Paying jobs.
But Joe is thrilled that the Beristas at Starbucks got their $15 hour jobs back.
Sorry I forgot Amazon announced they are laying off 10,000 workers.
Liberals are so happy they will demand that Biden’s Birthday be a National Holiday.

Actually Joe is creating jobs. With that last Trillion dollar spending bill they are creating jobs where in then state of New Hampshire they are going to install “Heated Sidewalks“ at a cost of $3 million.

You actually have people on this site who actually believe the words of a President with dementia when he says he created 11 or 12; million jobs. when the country was shut down in March 2020 at least 40 million people were collecting unemployment within 6 within 2 months. All the stores, restaurants were closed. all the airlines planes were parked on the ground collecting dust. I forgot in that unemployment figure includes people like that person in Nigeria collecting unemployment in 23 different states stealing $300k
There are actually less people working today when compared to February 2020.
The Tech industry is already in a recession. In November Facebook announced it was laying off 11,000 workers. Also, in November a report stated that Alphabet/Google was going to layoff 10,000 workers in early 2023. Microsoft laid off 1,000 workers back in October & an article yesterday stated that Microsoft is preparing to lay off thousands of workers & recruiters. Cisco laid off 5% of its workforce last year….. should I go on & give you the names of other big tech companies.

These Tech jobs are HIGH Paying jobs that has a devastating impact on some cities & states. Instead of paying Federal & State taxes the States will be paying those people unemployment.
High inflation has caused the Federal Reserve to increase interest Rates which is killing the big banks. An example is Goldman Sachs where an article in the Washington Post last week stated that 3,200 employees are being laid off. Again those are high Paying jobs.
But Joe is thrilled that the Beristas at Starbucks got their $15 hour jobs back.
Sorry I forgot Amazon announced they are laying off 10,000 workers.
Liberals are so happy they will demand that Biden’s Birthday be a National Holiday.
This is what Biden inherited from Trump: The worse disease outbreak in over a century. Highly effective vaccines that had reached only 4% of the public. Struggling economy with 10 million jobless. A rising tide of murders-up nearly 36% in major cities. Federal debt highest since WWII. More monthly illegal border crossings from Mexico than before Trump took office.

Reactions: cems52
Mike you’re a pussy.

If this was high school Trump has not even been sent to detention for a day despite all these allegations.

Cems, i don’t have anything for you tonight but you just wait for your send off. Etu cems, lol. Not going to lie, I have zero reason as to why I have a soft spot for you. Zero. It almost pisses me off that you don’t piss me off more. You ****ing suck. I don’t get it. Why do I kinda like you? You’re annoying.

Last edited:

What was the crime?

Was it a crime when Clinton paid off women?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT