ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Washington post editorial Trump

They’re more credible than your sources, are you disputing the facts of the story?

If all you rely on is the mainstream media (fake news), you miss out on important things like Biden’s racist past.

lol Biden’s racist past. There’s only one candidate in this election that has been sanctioned and fined by the US dept of justice for housing discrimination. There’s only one who’s been found of being racist in court!!! I’ll let you guess who.

breibart isn’t credible. Even Andrew breibart would’ve told you that before he died. Those are not fake news source. Only sheep listening to the leader would say that. You know he only says that about news he didn’t like. You know that right. It’s so much fake news he routinely does interviews for the wash post and ny times. You should tell him to stop granting damn near daily convos to those newspapers.

Im am putting you down as someone who incredibly isn’t aware of mail in voting fraud, and is clueless to all the ways the Post Office can screw this up. You’re stance stands alone, there’s really not much anyone can add to it. I am kind of wondering if you believe we didn’t land on the moon.

lol Biden’s racist past. There’s only one candidate in this election that has been sanctioned and fined by the US dept of justice for housing discrimination. There’s only one who’s been found of being racist in court!!! I’ll let you guess who.

breibart isn’t credible. Even Andrew breibart would’ve told you that before he died. Those are not fake news source. Only sheep listening to the leader would say that. You know he only says that about news he didn’t like. You know that right. It’s so much fake news he routinely does interviews for the wash post and ny times. You should tell him to stop granting damn near daily convos to those newspapers.

Let’s see Biden eulogized a former Grand Wizard for the KKK not too long ago, but King hypocrite Deuce thinks that’s fine.

Biden was against school busing , and said he didn’t want to create a racial jungle, no biggie.

Bragged about working with a segregationist in the senate, still passes with ole deuce.

He said Obama was the first clean and articulate African American.

These are just for starters, it’s pointless debating someone, who ignores the obvious to feed his blind hatred.

Im am putting you down as someone who incredibly isn’t aware of mail in voting fraud, and is clueless to all the ways the Post Office can screw this up. You’re stance stands alone, there’s really not much anyone can add to it. I am kind of wondering if you believe we didn’t land on the moon.

show me the overwhelming stats on voter fraud. Trump had a commission started to find voter fraud. They disbanded bc they found nothing. Look it up if ya want. Lol. I know true facts. All this that I show you is verifiable yet you still deny it. Lol. The president said mail fraud is a problem except then he sends out campaign emails for his voters to vote by mail in Florida. Here’s a link on how wel the GOP has used mail in voting to win elections. Are you also aware that there are 5 states who currently vote by mail almost exclusively? And they’ve been doing it for decades. And you say there’s voter by mail fraud that occurs routinely. Lol.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...attacks-on-mail-in-vote-will-sabotage-turnout

more like this out there. Republicans LOVE Mail in vote. Until now. Lol.

show me the overwhelming stats on voter fraud. Trump had a commission started to find voter fraud. They disbanded bc they found nothing. Look it up if ya want. Lol. I know true facts. All this that I show you is verifiable yet you still deny it. Lol. The president said mail fraud is a problem except then he sends out campaign emails for his voters to vote by mail in Florida. Here’s a link on how wel the GOP has used mail in voting to win elections. Are you also aware that there are 5 states who currently vote by mail almost exclusively? And they’ve been doing it for decades. And you say there’s voter by mail fraud that occurs routinely. Lol.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...attacks-on-mail-in-vote-will-sabotage-turnout

more like this out there. Republicans LOVE Mail in vote. Until now. Lol.

There’s big difference between absentee voting, and what’s going on now, I’m pretty sure you don’t know the difference, so I’ll tell you.

For starters absentee is requested in advance filling out the information to have one ballot sent to you specifically. What they’re doing now is just mass mailing out ballots. This is the dead vote on steroids. Reminds me off the old Democrat saying vote early and vote often. Some places are even putting party affiliation on the outside of the envelopes, nothing could go wrong there. Since you’re the king of links, here’s a trial that a CBS affiliate ran.

Let’s see Biden eulogized a former Grand Wizard for the KKK not too long ago, but King hypocrite Deuce thinks that’s fine.

Biden was against school busing , and said he didn’t want to create a racial jungle, no biggie.

Bragged about working with a segregationist in the senate, still passes with ole deuce.

These are just for starters, it’s pointless debating someone, who ignores the obvious to feed his blind hatred.

Lol. I don’t ignore anything. But to say Biden is racist and then not look at trump is completely ridiculous. Show me one racist vote that Biden made over the course of his career where a majority of the senate didn’t vote on it as well. The vote for the crime bill was 95-4. I guess there are 94 other racists in the senate that year.

There’s big difference between absentee voting, and what’s going on now, I’m pretty sure you don’t know the difference, so I’ll tell you.

For starters absentee is requested in advance filling out the information to have one ballot sent to you specifically. What they’re doing now is just mass mailing out ballots. This is the dead vote on steroids. Reminds me off the old Democrat saying vote early and vote often. Some places are even putting party affiliation on the outside of the envelopes, nothing could go wrong there. Since you’re the king of links, here’s a trial that a CBS affiliate ran.

lol I know the difference. I don’t need help from you professor. The only thing that’s going on right now is the sending of basically absentee ballot applications. You then have to fill them out to get a ballot. Like in absentee ballot. The only state that’s planning on sending everyone ballot as of now is Nevada. And trump is suing them as of last night.

the irony about that is, he is obviously gonna lose badly in court, but the fact that republicans loves states rights. And each state has the right to run their election as they want. Again 5 other states already do this. Why doesn’t trump sue Utah? Or Wyoming?

btw. Kkk and David Duke. Fully endorse trump. Have been from the start!

That video you posted is a bit laughable. 1 election ballots have distinct postaging which mean they are easily identifiable by the post office. 2nd all ballots are accepted as long as they have the post date on it. Same thing they do with taxes. You know the day where usually millions of Americans crowd the post office to make sure their taxes are mailed by April 15th. Vast majority of them don’t get lost in the mail. There hasn’t been a big news stories on how some unfortunate people got their taxes lost in the mail. Well maybe that’s what Wesley snipes said. But anyway. We have the ability to move lots of mail to it’s proper place for government business. Not some guy setting up a PO Box with non distinct white envelopes. And again 5 states already do this. And do with well. With no issues. If trump is worried about the mail maybe he should ask his new postmaster general that he just appointed to the job 3 months ago ( a guy who just happened to be a large $ donor) to get his shit in ****ing order and to stop slowing down the mail....

lol I know the difference. I don’t need help from you professor. The only thing that’s going on right now is the sending of basically absentee ballot applications. You then have to fill them out to get a ballot. Like in absentee ballot. The only state that’s planning on sending everyone ballot as of now is Nevada. And trump is suing them as of last night.

the irony about that is, he is obviously gonna lose badly in court, but the fact that republicans loves states rights. And each state has the right to run their election as they want. Again 5 other states already do this. Why doesn’t trump sue Utah? Or Wyoming?

No they’re are sending ballots, that statement is false.

That video you posted is a bit laughable. 1 election ballots have distinct postaging which mean they are easily identifiable by the post office. 2nd all ballots are accepted as long as they have the post date on it. Same thing they do with taxes. You know the day where usually millions of Americans crowd the post office to make sure their taxes are mailed by April 15th. Vast majority of them don’t get lost in the mail. There hasn’t been a big news stories on how some unfortunate people got their taxes lost in the mail. Well maybe that’s what Wesley snipes said. But anyway. We have the ability to move lots of mail to it’s proper place for government business. Not some guy setting up a PO Box with non distinct white envelopes. And again 5 states already do this. And do with well. With no issues. If trump is worried about the mail maybe he should ask his new postmaster general that he just appointed to the job 3 months ago ( a guy who just happened to be a large $ donor) to get his shit in ****ing order and to stop slowing down the mail....

This post is beautifully written but ignores obvious facts, you comparing this to the IRS deadline is silly, are some of those votes going to have extensions?When should we expect the results , March? Yeah no possibility for massive fraud or incompetence on a last second change. Let’s look at New Jersey where they still don’t have the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
They’re more credible than your sources, are you disputing the facts of the story?

If all you rely on is the mainstream media (fake news), you miss out on important things like Biden’s racist past.

Or... the entire Democratic party for that matter, who have been on the opposite side of slavery and equal rights for 200 years. Yet somehow they manage to convince people that they are PRO civil and equal rights for all.

Must have a hell of a PR person.

As the Leftist all recently stood on their soap boxes and demanded that anything that had to do with slavery or reminded people how divided and unfair the country was 200 years ago be destroyed, removed or banned forever, such as Confederate monuments, Confederate school names, cities, counties, flags, etc... yet, somehow they forgot about the fact that the Democratic party has done all they can in their past to extinguish equal rights and their record and history proves it.

Oops. Probably didnt think that one thru all the way huh? Here is an article and an excerpt from the article... and its not politics... its historical FACT:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/24/louie-gohmert-raises-valid-point-call-rename-democ/

Democrats in Congress, along with some of their Republican colleagues, busily removing any and all statues of individuals with ties to slavery — and supporting, either overtly or tacitly, the outright destruction and defacement and dismantling of similarly slavery-tied statues around the nation — Gohmert’s resolution at least advances the same message: Racism is bad. Racism must go. Those guilty of racism must be whitewashed from history.

Don’t want to be hypocritical, do we?

Gohmert, in a statement, said of his resolution: “A great portion of the history of the Democratic Party is filled with racism and hatred. Since people are demanding we rid ourselves of the entities, symbols, and reminders of the repugnant aspects of our past, then the time has come for Democrats to acknowledge their party’s loathsome and bigoted past, and consider changing their party name to something that isn’t so blatantly and offensively tied to slavery, Jim Crow, discrimination and the Ku Klux Klan.”

Democrats operate on EMOTION... not logic. And conveniently manage to ignore their history as it directly ties to hatred, racism, brutality and bigotry. But they feed people emotion and get them to rally behind their emotional cries... but have nothing of substance, nothing of reason and nothing logical to promote as a platform for how they want to run the country. They just need people to be emotional and make emotional decisions in order to win. Emotion is a POWERFUL convincing tool.

Good news for them is that millions of Americans abandoned logic years ago and operate ONLY on emotion these days. Which is also the scariest part.

Bad news is that 99% of the time, when a decision is based on EMOTION instead of LOGIC... that decision is regrettable once the emotion wears off and reality/LOGIC sets in. Thats when people realize they made a mistake...

Given the way this "Pandemic" has gone and how people are pretty much over the whole thing... I pray that LOGIC prevails in November.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane

Nothing to see here deuce, let’s make it all mail in voting, and I’m having to go all the way back to this summer.

Over 80,000 mail-in ballots disqualified in NYC primary mess

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/over-80000-mail-in-ballots-disqualified-in-nyc-primary-mess

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

HJ

Couple of thoughts:

*Republican strategy way before Trump was to discourage widespread voting. This suppression has a very clear motive: big turnouts favor Democrats. Unfortunately for Dems, poor people and people of color vote at a much lower frequency than middle class white voters. If you can continue and encourage that trend, Republicans prosper.

* 5 states have exclusively used mail in ballots for many years. No voting in person. In those states, there have been no allegations of fraud and no operational issues counting the votes. As you might expect, those states have higher voter participation than states with walk in voting.

* Many states have operational issues counting votes whether voting is by mail or walk in. You rightly cite NY above. Georgia’s recent primary was an operational disaster across the board. Long lines and goofed up mail. Similarly, Wisconsin had a walk in disaster forcing long lines in a cold climate during a pandemic. none of those had fraud.

*Dems want vote by mail for two reasons: protect voters and precinct volunteers from Covid risk and produce a higher voter turnout.

*Trump hates voting by mail because it promises a higher voter turnout, particularly by the poor and people of color. Bad for his chances. Also, by alleging potential for fraud, he is setting the stage for claiming that he was cheated out of victory by corrupt voting officials.

States need to massively improve their operational ability to process mailed in votes AND walk in votes. This is not an issue of fraud. It is an issue of competence, staffing and expertise.
80,000 mail in votes NY primary just got tossed. This will be a disaster if they allow this rampant mail in voting.

This post is beautifully written but ignores obvious facts, you comparing this to the IRS deadline is silly, are some of those votes going to have extensions?When should we expect the results , March? Yeah no possibility for massive fraud or incompetence on a last second change. Let’s look at New Jersey where they still don’t have the results.

more people file taxes every year than vote in a presidential election.... in 2016, 120 plus million people voted. More people file Taxes every year even with extensions

more people file taxes every year than vote in a presidential election.... in 2016, 120 plus million people voted. More people file Taxes every year even with extensions

Im well aware of people filing taxes my wife’s a CPA, your own statement shows lack of thought, they file in a span of four months, and they don’t get IMMEDIATE results.

Reactions: utatem
Im well aware of people filing taxes my wife’s a CPA, your own statement shows lack of thought, they file in a span of four months, and they don’t get IMMEDIATE results.

We are talking about the ability of the mail system being able to handle the increased workload on one day. You also forget forget even non citizens file their taxes and have been doing so for years. You can turn in your mail in ballot in most places 2 months before the election. Early voting starts in September.

We are talking about the ability of the mail system being able to handle the increased workload on one day. You also forget forget even non citizens file their taxes and have been doing so for years. You can turn in your mail in ballot in most places 2 months before the election. Early voting starts in September.

Not even close deuce.

This demonstrates why debating with you is an exercise in futility, that article doesn’t address the real issue voting fraud. I only had to go back to this summer AGAIN to show mail voting fraud.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ne-primary-democrats-pass-mail-voting-anyway/

That’s one case. It’s not rampant. 5 states do it all by mail. You’ve never heard issues. It’s a strawman. The president had a commission after the The 2016 election and they disbanded bc they found nothing. It’s not something that millions of people do. You showed me one case from this summer. I showed you a republican case from 2018. And these people were caught and in the process of being prosecuted. It’s not a problem.

You know that trump lies right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT