ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me, or is it awfully quiet in here regarding Trumps Taxes? Told ya so....

Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $300 million according to a New York Times article at the time of death. While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed, a January 2016 article from the New York Times shows that Trump's will divided $20 million after taxes among his living children including Donald.

Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $300 million according to a New York Times article at the time of death. While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed, a January 2016 article from the New York Times shows that Trump's will divided $20 million after taxes among his living children including Donald.
We know more than you "think" we know....according to actual records. We know how many times Trumps father had to bail him out of bad business deals and we know how much Money Trump inherited as a young man and all the money he inherited when his father passed. We also know all the creditors Trump screwed over so he can ride around in his Jet plane and tell people like YOU he was worth billions.

He has filed for bankruptcy 6 times. Do you understand that this means these are people that were stiffed and either never paid or paid a fraction of what Trump agreed to pay them?

You acting like this is okay is laughable. He is a horrible business person because he is a horrible person. Good business people are generally people who don't make money by showing losses and ripping off their creditors through bankruptcies.

Between all the times his daddy gave him money by saving his ass, inheritance, trust fund, and all the others that put their neck on the line it is estimated at about 415 Million dollars this morning on Morning Joe.

It is impossible to lose 1 billion dollars and be a good business man at the numbers we are talking about. It's not like this guy is worth warren buffet money. 58 Billion and lost a Billion. You just refuse to understand what literally any other intelligent person understands.

We know more than you "think" we know....according to actual records. We know how many times Trumps father had to bail him out of bad business deals and we know how much Money Trump inherited as a young man and all the money he inherited when his father passed. We also know all the creditors Trump screwed over so he can ride around in his Jet plane and tell people like YOU he was worth billions.

He has filed for bankruptcy 6 times. Do you understand that this means these are people that were stiffed and either never paid or paid a fraction of what Trump agreed to pay them?

You acting like this is okay is laughable. He is a horrible business person because he is a horrible person. Good business people are generally people who don't make money by showing losses and ripping off their creditors through bankruptcies.

Between all the times his daddy gave him money by saving his ass, inheritance, trust fund, and all the others that put their neck on the line it is estimated at about 415 Million dollars this morning on Morning Joe.

It is impossible to lose 1 billion dollars and be a good business man at the numbers we are talking about. It's not like this guy is worth warren buffet money. 58 Billion and lost a Billion. You just refuse to understand what literally any other intelligent person understands.

You are a not very smart person.

Hack

Moron

Who wears a crash dummy helmet on the bus your grandmommy puts you on

Reactions: CashvilleCane1

CD you’re obsessed with the negativity surrounding Trump. So much that your prick like delivery is getting overwhelming and your tone is constantly over the top. Other than your consistent stance with your self righteous and mindful accuracy in politics, I know nothing about you. Maybe one day you’ll be open to looking at both sides of the aisle. By the way, are you NYCane as well as CDWright?

4 billion - 1 billion = 3 billion, not that hard to figure out even for you. I don't really even care about Trump's money or how much he made or lost along the way. But when dopes like you pretend like he doesn't have 3 billion because people like Morning Joe says so, I just have to laugh. YOU are a wanker, Trump has the $ and the Presidency, so fck off.

CD you’re obsessed with the negativity surrounding Trump. So much that your prick like delivery is getting overwhelming and your tone is constantly over the top. Other than your consistent stance with your self righteous and mindful accuracy in politics, I know nothing about you. Maybe one day you’ll be open to looking at both sides of the aisle. By the way, are you NYCane as well as CDWright?
You are displacing your anger and disappointment. It is not my fault Trump has lied to you and the American people. It is not my fault he is trying to cover it up. Don't shoot the messenger. It isn't my fault. It isnt the fault of the media either. It isn't the dems. It isn't the Clintons. It isn't the Obamas. It isn't anyones fault they are caught in thousands of lies but Trump.

See, Trump brags about how great his business acumen. He tells us how stable of a genius he is and you bought his horse shit covered with Hollandaise Sauce. He refused to give his taxes like every other modern president. You just couldn't see why like the rest of us could. We knew he was a lying POS covering up his ineptitude. You didn't care and when he was caught you still didn't care but needed someone to strike out against.

Reactions: cems52
4 billion - 1 billion = 3 billion, not that hard to figure out even for you. I don't really even care about Trump's money or how much he made or lost along the way. But when dopes like you pretend like he doesn't have 3 billion because people like Morning Joe says so, I just have to laugh. YOU are a wanker, Trump has the $ and the Presidency, so fck off.
You are part of a con sir. Just like Forbes and they have an article out about this. How do you know how much money he is worth? Because he told you? He can tell you anything...and has told you and everyone else anything. You bought it hook, line, and sinker like many others. People worth billions aren't fighting for $300.00 local tax write offs. WAKE UP ALREADY! EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!!

You dopes are batting 1000% so far, keep up the bad work...

Really? I don't think so.

_105343633_trump_rusia_investigation_v4_640-nc.png

You mean when you don’t shift the load on the taxpayers and pay for your own sh#t? Oh I’m sorry you must be used to Barrack, Michael and the kids going to Hawaii every 4 months on vacation while on the taxpayers dime. That doesn’t include the trips to Africa and Europe. I guess it’s ok to lose taxpayers money but when you sacrifice your own wealth to run the country it’s just not ok...

Reactions: grbcane
You are displacing your anger and disappointment. It is not my fault Trump has lied to you and the American people. It is not my fault he is trying to cover it up. Don't shoot the messenger. It isn't my fault. It isnt the fault of the media either. It isn't the dems. It isn't the Clintons. It isn't the Obamas. It isn't anyones fault they are caught in thousands of lies but Trump.

See, Trump brags about how great his business acumen. He tells us how stable of a genius he is and you bought his horse shit covered with Hollandaise Sauce. He refused to give his taxes like every other modern president. You just couldn't see why like the rest of us could. We knew he was a lying POS covering up his ineptitude. You didn't care and when he was caught you still didn't care but needed someone to strike out against.

Wrong, I am not angry at all. Show me one politician that does not lie. The media is one sided and you know that. Go back and watch when election results came in 2016. Except for Fox, all media outlets were crying in their soup. So you can’t tell us they were fair to him out of the gates! It was amazing how they were all crying the same song.

Agree that Trump brags way more than he should. But I’ll take the good with the bad because he continues fighting for our country. I like that we don’t lay down anymore and just let the rest of the world walk all over us. He is doing exactly what he said he would do and it’s driving you and your world nuts. Unfortunately, this creates diversity, especially when the left since day one says it was a rigged election. Hillary still in denial. On another note, I cannot see why Russia would ever want a strong America. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Enjoy your day and I hope you find some, even a little, good in what is happening...somewhere and somehow.

Reactions: utatem
Wrong, I am not angry at all. Show me one politician that does not lie. The media is one sided and you know that. Go back and watch when election results came in 2016. Except for Fox, all media outlets were crying in their soup. So you can’t tell us they were fair to him out of the gates! It was amazing how they were all crying the same song.

Agree that Trump brags way more than he should. But I’ll take the good with the bad because he continues fighting for our country. I like that we don’t lay down anymore and just let the rest of the world walk all over us. He is doing exactly what he said he would do and it’s driving you and your world nuts. Unfortunately, this creates diversity, especially when the left since day one says it was a rigged election. Hillary still in denial. On another note, I cannot see why Russia would ever want a strong America. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

Enjoy your day and I hope you find some, even a little, good in what is happening...somewhere and somehow.
Please don't take this the wrong way. Your comments are a hundred percent tribal. The good with the bad? Your good is he stands up to countries? Who? Not Russia! We have hard evidence. Facts Russia tried to effect our election. Our very democracy and he sided with Russia on the world stage for all to see and you pretend none of it even happened. That's the good? He isnt standing up to dictators. He pals around and salutes North Korea.

Standing up to our allies that gave lives in the name of democracy doesn't impress me.

Last edited:

Lmao. Which one of us conservatives is angry and disappointed? But you already know the answer to this dont you. Its going to take more than an internet message board to transfer over to us how you're feeling every day....lol.

Last edited:
Please don't take this the wrong way. Your comments are a hundred percent tribal. The good with the bad? Your good is he stands up to countries? Who? Not Russia! We have hard evidence. Facts Russia tried to effect our election. Our very democracy and he sided with Russia on the world stage for all to see and you pretend none of it even happened. That's the good? He isnt standing up to dictators. He pals around and salutes North Korea.

Standing up to our allies that gave lives in the name of democracy doesn't impress me.

Tribal? Russia? Didn’t the Clintons make deals and speak to the Russians for lots of money? I bet you won’t see the Russians buzzing our ships anymore. F the Russians and hopefully next time we take one out of the sky! Little Rocketman is another story. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is how I see it. We’ll see what we do with that little Fker! When I say stand up for our country it goes beyond the two mentioned above. The best is that he’s standing up for the people. Maybe he’s crooked and for sure has a BIG mouth, that’s the bad and I’m with you in that. But the bad is a fair trade for the many good. He gets stuff done. Not taking this the wrong way, just my humble opinion!

Tribal? Russia? Didn’t the Clintons make deals and speak to the Russians for lots of money? I bet you won’t see the Russians buzzing our ships anymore. F the Russians and hopefully next time we take one out of the sky! Little Rocketman is another story. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer is how I see it. We’ll see what we do with that little Fker! When I say stand up for our country it goes beyond the two mentioned above. The best is that he’s standing up for the people. Maybe he’s crooked and for sure has a BIG mouth, that’s the bad and I’m with you in that. But the bad is a fair trade for the many good. He gets stuff done. Not taking this the wrong way, just my humble opinion!
Yes....tribal. The fact that you honestly believe I give a shit about what the Clintons did years ago proves it.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my comments. I am talking about Trump. Not "the Clintons". They aren't president....and I didn't agree with éverything they did when they were in the whitehouse.....so what makes you believe it should justify Trump tucking his pee pee bettween his legs on the world stage for all to see. The Clintons never did that and if they had I would say the same thing.

This kind of behavior on the world stage on live TV is completely unacceptable. If you don't like Clintons dealings with Russia...why act like Trumps never even happened? Yes....it is very tribal. Just being honest.

You are trying to justify nonsense with nonsense by saying how proud you are he stands up to countries. No he doesn't. He is thier bitch.

Last edited:
Yes....tribal. The fact that you honestly believe I give a shit about what the Clintons did years ago proves it. OKAY TRIBAL IT IS...WTF EVER! I DID NOT SEE ANY COMMENTS OR CARE WHAT YOU SAID OR THOUGHT ABOUT THE CLINTONS BACK THEN, SO GOOD AND I DON’T BELIEVE YOU FOR ONE MINUTE!

That has absolutely nothing to do with my comments. I am talking about Trump. Not "the Clintons". They aren't president....and I didn't agree with éverything they did when they were in the whitehouse.....so what makes you believe it should justify Trump tucking his pee pee bettween his legs on the world stage for all to see. GOSH YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORK! The Clintons never did that and if they had I would say the same thing. LIE

This kind of behavior on the world stage on live TV is completely unacceptable. If you don't like Clintons dealings with Russia...why act like Trumps never even happened? MY GOODNESS! Yes....it is very tribal. Just being honest. IN YOUR WORLD!

You are trying to justify nonsense with nonsense by saying how proud you are he stands up to countries. No he doesn't. He is thier bitch.
NAH, TRUMP IS IN YOUR HEAD!

One question.... Is it in Russia's interest for the U.S. military to get revamped? Or is it in their interest for the U.S. military to downsize and to be less influential around the world?

I didn't even realize it was mathematically possible to lose a billion dollars over 10 years. That is so inept it is stupifying....smdh. You almost couldn't do that if you are trying. Where is all his money coming from then? Oh, team Russia. Nevermind!

One question.... Is it in Russia's interest for the U.S. military to get revamped? Or is it in their interest for the U.S. military to downsize and to be less influential around the world?
Okay.....this is where I have to be very careful because I can come off sounding like a prick to Trump defenders. Mainly because I am woke AF and I am not fooled by Trumps Bullshit covered in a hollandaise sauce like you guys clearly are.

Allow me to give you the same answer that cost Mitt Romney a debate and in turn the election to Barry Hussain Obi Wan Kinobi. It's pretty simple. Our Military may cut spending on certain types of expensive ships because times change sir. We don't use as many bayonets today either as we did in the revolutionary war do you understand why? It's a waste of my tax dollars when our budget prior to Trump for military spending was literally 10 times more than the second highest military budget a country has in the entire world.

Let me break it down. Republicans understand the puss factor of fear that resonates throughout thier entire base. These people aren't leaders they are bullies that waste our hard earned money to get votes....then say the dems are doing the same. It's slicker than snot if you aren't woke AF like me. It's an old playbook.....but I have been around quite some time.

In other words Trump again created a problem that never existed and solved it buy spending your money and you love it!

Do you know the last time American workers recieved a raise? Look it up. Businesses are getting tax breaks they don't need because they are aleady getting money off the backs of workers. This country works twice as hard as any civilized nation yet gets no raise in many decades on end....and you are impresed with more military spending?

The great Canesport deflection artists are in full force today. Only they care about Trump’s self proclaimed net worth and business losses from 30 years ago. No one is buying this deflection to take away the progress he made the last 2.5 years. I get raises every year. For dumb dumb.. Merit based ones are significant, including bonuses. Just because CD does not perform he thinks no one else gets raises. Typical Maddow nonsense. Watching them squirm is priceless!

Okay.....this is where I have to be very careful because I can come off sounding like a prick to Trump defenders. Mainly because I am woke AF and I am not fooled by Trumps Bullshit covered in a hollandaise sauce like you guys clearly are.

Allow me to give you the same answer that cost Mitt Romney a debate and in turn the election to Barry Hussain Obi Wan Kinobi. It's pretty simple. Our Military may cut spending on certain types of expensive ships because times change sir. We don't use as many bayonets today either as we did in the revolutionary war do you understand why? It's a waste of my tax dollars when our budget prior to Trump for military spending was literally 10 times more than the second highest military budget a country has in the entire world.

Let me break it down. Republicans understand the puss factor of fear that resonates throughout thier entire base. These people aren't leaders they are bullies that waste our hard earned money to get votes....then say the dems are doing the same. It's slicker than snot if you aren't woke AF like me. It's an old playbook.....but I have been around quite some time.

In other words Trump again created a problem that never existed and solved it buy spending your money and you love it!

Do you know the last time American workers recieved a raise? Look it up. Businesses are getting tax breaks they don't need because they are aleady getting money off the backs of workers. This country works twice as hard as any civilized nation yet gets no raise in many decades on end....and you are impresed with more military spending?

Ferman’s a smart man, clearly he keeps you around for our entertainment.

And back with the narcissistic viewpoints... “it’s not my fault...” Cant you string together two sentences without it being all about you? Mental illness is a tough obstacle and if it weren’t the fact you’re a know it all asshole I’d feel bad for you.

And back with the narcissistic viewpoints... “it’s not my fault...” Cant you string together two sentences without it being all about you? Mental illness is a tough obstacle and if it weren’t the fact you’re a know it all asshole I’d feel bad for you.
Know nothing ....

Yeah, its the conservatives that are angry.....lol. As your posts in both the War Room and here always reveal......you're Mr. Happy Go Lucky....lol.

Reactions: gzo7
LOL.....that was 20 years ago! Ever hear of compound interest? We are talking about a person that finances a gambling casino with JUNK BONDS!!!!! Go look up the interest rate on junk bonds. This is text book on how to do what is almost impossible. Actually lose money running a casino. Virtually impossible to do even if you tried.

LOL.....that was 20 years ago! Ever hear of compound interest? We are talking about a person that finances a gambling casino with JUNK BONDS!!!!! Go look up the interest rate on junk bonds. This is text book on how to do what is almost impossible. Actually lose money running a casino. Virtually impossible to do even if you tried.
Cashville already slapped you silly with the "ever hear of compound interest" babble. Cut and paste lemming.

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT