ADVERTISEMENT

Israel coming through (again)

This ought to piss off all the Marxist and sympathizers on the board. Can’t wait for mass production so we can stop the hysteria.

It upsets me because our country has the technology, know how. We were supposed to be the leaders and initiate all the principles.
A number of things happened. The CDC was underfunded. In late October the US medical response team in China got scaled back from 47 employees to 14. On January 3rd, US intel community formally notified the Trump administration on the presence of COVID-19 in China. On January 4th & 5th #45 went golfing. Did the same thing the following weekend and few more times after that. He kept calling it a hoax. He also said "warm weather will kill the virus." Meanwhile there are spikes in numerous states.
The fact that #45 has refused to wear a mask proves he doesnt lead by example. The numbers are climbing in Arizona, Florida, Texas, etc., to say #45 hasnt been pro active is an understatement.

Reactions: jdx2112
It upsets me because our country has the technology, know how. We were supposed to be the leaders and initiate all the principles.
A number of things happened. The CDC was underfunded. In late October the US medical response team in China got scaled back from 47 employees to 14. On January 3rd, US intel community formally notified the Trump administration on the presence of COVID-19 in China. On January 4th & 5th #45 went golfing. Did the same thing the following weekend and few more times after that. He kept calling it a hoax. He also said "warm weather will kill the virus." Meanwhile there are spikes in numerous states.
The fact that #45 has refused to wear a mask proves he doesnt lead by example. The numbers are climbing in Arizona, Florida, Texas, etc., to say #45 hasnt been pro active is an understatement.
Nice talking points from MSDNC that have never been proven to have a direct impact.

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
Fauci ... the administrations pandemic advisor .. was telling Trump .. even after Trump initiated international travel restrictions with China .. that the virus didn't represent a genuine threat to the US. That was in February.

Reactions: jpboca
Fauci ... the administrations pandemic advisor .. was telling Trump .. even after Trump initiated international travel restrictions with China .. that the virus didn't represent a genuine threat to the US. That was in February.
Fauci is all over the place. He'll say whatever gets him on TV- overrated and over the hill.

This is nonsense partisan hackery, the WHO and CDC did not declare this a pandemic until mid February so there would be no reason for Trump to take action on a little known virus in central China. Number 2 the CDC is the most well funded entity of its kind in any nation and this has no bearing on its ability to operate, take Israel as an example far more results on a budget 1/50th the size of ours for its health department. Furthermore there are 4 late stage trials for a vaccine and 2 are from US pharmaceutical companies and the Oxford vaccine was funded heavily by President Trumps Operation Warp Speed, so no our response has not at all been lacking, if anything it has been outstanding.

This is nonsense partisan hackery, the WHO and CDC did not declare this a pandemic until mid February so there would be no reason for Trump to take action on a little known virus in central China. Number 2 the CDC is the most well funded entity of its kind in any nation and this has no bearing on its ability to operate, take Israel as an example far more results on a budget 1/50th the size of ours for its health department. Furthermore there are 4 late stage trials for a vaccine and 2 are from US pharmaceutical companies and the Oxford vaccine was funded heavily by President Trumps Operation Warp Speed, so no our response has not at all been lacking, if anything it has been outstanding.
To add to this, the General Director of the WHO in his opening remarks to the media on March 3 was still downplaying the severity of COVID and on March 2 there were just over 100 cases in the whole USA. Not sure what rationale the Chicken Littles would use to justify their beliefs that we should have shut down in Jan.

Please do us all a favor and don’t hit your head on anything.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
To add to this, the General Director of the WHO in his opening remarks to the media on March 3 was still downplaying the severity of COVID and on March 2 there were just over 100 cases in the whole USA. Not sure what rationale the Chicken Littles would use to justify their beliefs that we should have shut down in Jan.
Idiots don’t need justification.

Lets also not forget Crazy Nancy Pelosi in late February encouraging all her followers to go to their local China Towns for a non socially distanced meal at a Chinese restaurants while not wearing face masks per the CDC. This instance may not be applicable though because as the media has recently told us this disease is not actually transmissible while engaging in woke activities like rioting, looting and statue toppling, so I guess going to a Chinese restaurant at the behest of a Democrat grandstanding would probably render that person immune.

The Communist General Director of WHO is not even a real medical doctor. He does not hold an M.D. He is a puppet of Communist China, a fraud, and a joke. Assclown.

Thats right and back in February I think it was Nancy Pelosi herself was walking Chinatown San Francisco making a point of hugging locals and talking to them without a mask in opposition to the administration's warning about the virus at that point.

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, Israel has lost control of the contagion, the economy is cratering, unemployment’s at 23 percent, and the new government is crumbling.

During the six wasted weeks...schools were chaotically reopened and, as infections soared, re-shuttered. Parents were unable to foresee reentering the workforce. The public was instructed to wear masks—but no system of enforcement was put into place. The lists of permitted and prohibited activities shifted daily, with little to no explanation...and the number of Israelis diagnosed with Covid-19 multiplied by 499 percent.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-second-wave-of-covid-hits-israel-like-a-tsunami

Yeah blame it on under funding, pfffft.
You are a clueless political twit. You frame erroneous statements to justify your perspective.
Know this...
Gonna be another tough 54 months for losers like you.

Reactions: jpboca
I don’t know, I think we need Angry @lou97 opinion on all of this.

Great news if true. You honestly believe I want this virus here? Just because I acknowledge the facts of the situation does not mean I want this virus spreading throughout the country. It negatively impacts all of us to some degree. What I won't do is disregard facts and make up lies and conspiracy theories to fit Donald Trump's narrative. I leave that to you groupies.

Ah yes, funding. Like the WHO, the CDC just wants more funding and all will be well. Keep spinning...

Why does this even matter? I mean, this disease was gone by Easter. At least that’s what I read on this board. Was somebody mentioning herd immunity against morons?

LMAO!

Reactions: jdx2112
Great news if true. You honestly believe I want this virus here? Just because I acknowledge the facts of the situation does not mean I want this virus spreading throughout the country. It negatively impacts all of us to some degree. What I won't do is disregard facts and make up lies and conspiracy theories to fit Donald Trump's narrative. I leave that to you groupies.

Lies, conspiracy theories ... you have just outlined the activities of the democratic party, libs, lib media, and former president Obama since the second that Trump's victory over Hillary was announced. Give me a freaking break.

Still waiting for one Dem talking point you agree with!! Free healthcare for all , reparations for blacks, open borders, higher taxation, green new deal, which eliminates planes, trains and automobiles and cow farting??
Pfffft at you small minded people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT