ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Awful Quiet Up in Here...

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
Just a few days ago, it was all Night at the Apollo up in this b!tch. What happened?

i-drink-liberal-tears-lets-get-one-thing-straight-12829245.png

Just a few days ago, it was all Night at the Apollo up in this b!tch. What happened?

i-drink-liberal-tears-lets-get-one-thing-straight-12829245.png
Same ole same ole. Some of these cats claim the moral high ground but wont touch the fact that the libs purposely held onto to the Kavanaugh info for two months hoping to get a two month FBI investigation that would carry over into the mid-term elections. A one or two month investigation may have confirmed some bad stuff by Kavanaugh.....but guess what.....Trix are for kids and the dems f**ked themselves trying to be creative

That’s it!

Hibernation for me...

I am exhausted from all this WINNING!!!

I’m calling the President to complain. Can we please at least stop the pace of winning.

I mean this week...25 years of conservative juris prudence,

Replacement NAFTA deal...

Lowest unemployment rate...

Blacks
Latinos
Population
Women

Stop this winning...it is exhausting.

Where is Cems and CD...

That’s it!

Hibernation for me...

I am exhausted from all this WINNING!!!

I’m calling the President to complain. Can we please at least stop the pace of winning.

I mean this week...25 years of conservative juris prudence,

Replacement NAFTA deal...

Lowest unemployment rate...

Blacks
Latinos
Population
Women

Stop this winning...it is exhausting.

Where is Cems and CD...
Even winners need rest.

F**k liberal cucks and their limp wristed bitch terrorist ideology.
Very True.They will be prepping their safe spaces for the long haul now until the week prior to the election, for a quick recess to get out some whining, before they lock themselves back in for another two years.

I said in another thread....don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch...I will say it again....more than likely this will happen....but from the pure outright hate displayed by the left...I would not be surprised at anything.
I feel for Kavanaugh and his family...but this man had the guts to basically tell the left where they could stuff their accusations.
I will just be glad when this is done today.....I will be watching on tv...until it is done I will not be counting the chickens yet

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT