ADVERTISEMENT

It is all crumbling

bobbie jo

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
Cems,Raoul, cd, what has happened to your party lmao. Stromy and Lawyer are finally exposed and getting ready to do a little time on tax evasion. Russia Russia Russia no more it has been exposed and Hillary did not give up her security clearance for no reason crickets from the left. Sexual assault level at the Judge with no evidence and found guilty by liberals without innocent till proven guilty .How is that working for Corey Booker today lmao crickets on that. I could go all day long . Liberals need to hire me I could straighten out the party in one week. Liberals are running out of people to teach racism and hate the reason they are for open boarders and behind the thousands on the illegal march so they can get a new voter bass because Smart liberals can not be duped anymore . Cems no hope for cd and Raoul but you got to see how bad you have been duped by your party lmao.

Cems,Raoul, cd, what has happened to your party lmao. Stromy and Lawyer are finally exposed and getting ready to do a little time on tax evasion. Russia Russia Russia no more it has been exposed and Hillary did not give up her security clearance for no reason crickets from the left. Sexual assault level at the Judge with no evidence and found guilty by liberals without innocent till proven guilty .How is that working for Corey Booker today lmao crickets on that. I could go all day long . Liberals need to hire me I could straighten out the party in one week. Liberals are running out of people to teach racism and hate the reason they are for open boarders and behind the thousands on the illegal march so they can get a new voter bass because Smart liberals can not be duped anymore . Cems no hope for cd and Raoul but you got to see how bad you have been duped by your party lmao.
There is only 10k votes in that caravan. They don't support them for votes, they support them for the visiuals. They want the US turning away immigrant and "tearing babies away from their mothers". What they do not realize is that the vast majority of Americans see that the march is over 80% males under the age of 25 who do not need asylum and instead are an invading horde.

Reactions: bobbie jo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT