ADVERTISEMENT

It is okay to take help from foreign governments on our elections?

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This guy Trumpito just advocated breaking the law. I said it once, I said it a million times. This guy is woefully unqualified to be president of the United States if he doesn't realize this is a threat to our national security. Which I don't believe he understands.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

This guy Trumpito just advocated breaking the law. I said it once, I said it a million times. This guy is woefully unqualified to be president of the United States if he doesn't realize this is a threat to our national security. Which I don't believe he understands.
I don't know.. lets ask hillary for her thoughts.....

Cocksucker

Not surprising. Incompetent Buffoon with no ethics!

Reactions: cdwright40
Not surprising. Incompetent Buffoon with no ethics!
Yep... it's old now. Every day it is something stupid and/or childish nonsense. The only answer is what about Hillary or Obama?

No...a what about this stupid ass president? Why would he get a pass every day? Because someone else did something years ago? That doesn't even make a bit of sense.

Don’t expect much burn in this thread CD. These guys know Trump should be jailed for his comments yesterday, but none of them will ever admit it.

Can you imagine the outrage if POTUS Obama had made these comments on national TV? I’d be outraged. Omg, and a republican led House would likely impeach just on that 2 min interview. And Trump does this shyt every FKING week. Classified info to the Russians in the Oval Office? Had Obama done that omg. More Outrage. I could go on for days.

Trump was right in 2016, when he said polls indicate his base would stick with him even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave. I do believe they would and AG Barr would somehow, someway use that Justice Dept memo as justification not to indict him, or say the video of Trump shooting someone was using deep-fake technology and wasn’t real. Lol

Don’t expect much burn in this thread CD. These guys know Trump should be jailed for his comments yesterday, but none of them will ever admit it.

Can you imagine the outrage if POTUS Obama had made these comments on national TV? I’d be outraged. Omg, and a republican led House would likely impeach just on that 2 min interview. And Trump does this shyt every FKING week. Classified info to the Russians in the Oval Office? Had Obama done that omg. More Outrage. I could go on for days.

Trump was right in 2016, when he said polls indicate his base would stick with him even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave. I do believe they would and AG Barr would somehow, someway use that Justice Dept memo as justification not to indict him, or say the video of Trump shooting someone was using deep-fake technology and wasn’t real. Lol
These people are the biggest hypocrites on the planet bar none. They remind me of these people that went off on that tangent about Obama taking his family with him on the tax payers dime to meet the Queen and other places. Only to find out Obama was paying for his entire family....making them look stupid in the process. Now when Trump just took his criminal family (except Tiffany) with him on our dime we get crickets....lol.

Then they want to attack me like I give a crap about what people like this think of me. I have zero respect so they can say anything they want about me. These people are a bunch of losers. They are okay with Trump who allows a foreign government to be involved with American elections? His actions show this and his words did yesterday too.

Did you see the Netflix show "when they see us"? Check it out if you get a chance and you will understand why I will NEVER respect Trump or any person like him that would take out a full page add to kill 5 black and brown kids after they were proven innocent. Trump to me is a POS and isn't worth a squirt of piss.

Reactions: Cane Attack
These people are the biggest hypocrites on the planet bar none. They remind me of these people that went off on that tangent about Obama taking his family with him on the tax payers dime to meet the Queen and other places. Only to find out Obama was paying for his entire family....making them look stupid in the process. Now when Trump just took his criminal family (except Tiffany) with him on our dime we get crickets....lol.

Then they want to attack me like I give a crap about what people like this think of me. I have zero respect so they can say anything they want about me. These people are a bunch of losers. They are okay with Trump who allows a foreign government to be involved with American elections? His actions show this and his words did yesterday too.

I have to agree. Nothing personal against them, but they are a one misguided bunch.

Reactions: cdwright40
Liberal lunacy logic:

Good: it’s OK to pay for someone to go to Russia and other countries and get dirt on a Republican opponent, and when they can’t, make it up

Bad: it’s not OK to listen to someone who comes to you and willingly gives you dirt on a Democrat opponent

Liberal lunacy logic:

Good: it’s OK to pay for someone to go to Russia and other countries and get dirt on a Republican opponent, and when they can’t, make it up

Bad: it’s not OK to listen to someone who comes to you and willingly gives you dirt on a Democrat opponent
They still haven't figured out that collusion is only bad when someone colludes with another party to commit an illegal act.

Reactions: grbcane

So please explain in detail what Trump should be jailed for.

Did you see the Netflix show "when they see us"? Check it out if you get a chance and you will understand why I will NEVER respect Trump or any person like him that would take out a full page add to kill 5 black and brown kids after they were proven innocent. Trump to me is a POS and isn't worth a squirt of piss.
No doubt little cd you are no doubt a special kind of a dumbass.

So please explain in detail what Trump should be jailed for.
They can not . Look little cd and no brain cane attack went all in on Stormy the whore lmao . Then they will play the race card. Then they will blame police man for thugs that break the law. I mean you can go on all day and their great President Donald Trump has exposed them and continues to each and every day.

Liberal lunacy logic:

It’s not ok to them because there’s actual dirt lmao. They’re tired of getting their asses kicked at every turn.

Was Christopher Steele a British spy ? Is the UK a foreign Government? Why no outrage ? Also Trump said he’d do it the Democrats did it.

Just so sick of excuses for this asshat. He has absolutely no idea of what e is doing....and please save it! No more Obama false equivalence. You look stupid.

Just so sick of excuses for this asshat. He has absolutely no idea of what e is doing....and please save it! No more Obama false equivalence. You look stupid.

Yet you totally endorse the action of the KGB, or as some refer to as the Democrat party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT