ADVERTISEMENT

It's Incredible How The Board Dipshit Libtards Go Batshit Hysterical About Cohen's Testimony.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Didn't watch one minute of it today. Disgruntled pissed off criminal lawyer who was shit on by Democrats now the savior against Trump. Cohen now Comey… Hilarious. Next week it will be Santa Claus.

That said, I went to the Fake News Network aka the FNN aka CNN and here's what that diarrhea laden POS liberal whore "news" outlet said about FACTS that we learned today. Not Canesport drag queen loving libtard cucks whose feelings are butt hurt from Trump kicking ass for years now, but actual facts:

(1) Cohen said Trump spoke with Roger Stone about WikiLeaks- anybody who watches The Circus on Showtime knows this was the case. This is tantamount to Kamala bitch face Harris saying that the Earth is round 400 or so years after Galileo tells her in his grave cool story bitch face we already knew that.

(2) Cohen confirmed Trump directed him to pay off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal- Trump had an affair and paid off Skankasaurus. Real Earth shattering news here. Enjoy your moral outrage while Hilary suppressed raped women into keeping quiet so her husband could stay in power.

(3) Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow (and others) edited Cohen's congressional testimony in August 2017- good luck making that a voting issue in 2020. My opinion is that 90% of America doesn't know who Jay Sekulow is and more importantly doesn't give a shit- enjoy educating John Doe America about him.

(4) Cohen said he briefed Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. a number of times about Trump Tower Moscow- if this is some sort of talking point, why doesn't FNN aka CNN actually expand on it- it is a talking point because the libtard bitch whore mainstream media wants it to be,.

(5) Cohen made clear that Trump never directly asked him to lie to Congress- oh what do we have here... Funny how nobody wants to talk about THIS- the REAL issue which may have actually have had impeachment implications. Where are all the libtard cucks circle jerking each other over this one...?

(6) Cohen said he has never been to Prague- thanks CNN, cool story. Normal America, not libtard fagtardery America like CNN knew this like 3 years ago.

(7) Hope Hicks called Cohen when the "Access Hollywood" tape broke. Only SMU alumni like myself know who Hope Hicks is- and more importantly, like Jay Sekulow, 90% doesn't know who she is and nobody gives a shit- has no bearing on threshold issues in this country.

(8) Cohen never sought a presidential pardon. Most people with half a brain suspected this was the case. The dipshit actually confirmed it before Congress.

So (5) and (8) only substantive facts extracted from the hyper-partisan Congressional hearing today, and these two facts actually benefit Trump, not hurt him.

Carry on libtards. Hilarious watching the TDS affect you like an AIDS virus. One more fact we learned today- Elijah Cummings is a bona fide race pimpin' POS who I pray to sweet Jesus gets run over by bus some day and has his body incinerated to the point where it evaporates and his soul lands in the firey pits of hell.

Wake me up when real news happens.

Last edited:
Varkas! You vs AdmiralCanes is epic! If it is HOMO to love two men at the same time, then call me a HOMO. I wanna see more!

Didn't watch one minute of it today. Disgruntled pissed off criminal lawyer who was shit on by Democrats now the savior against Trump. Cohen now Comey… Hilarious. Next week it will be Santa Claus.

That said, I went to the Fake News Network aka the FNN aka CNN and here's what that diarrhea laden POS liberal whore "news" outlet said about FACTS that we learned today. Not Canesport drag queen loving libtard cucks whose feelings are butt hurt from Trump kicking ass for years now, but actual facts:

(1) Cohen said Trump spoke with Roger Stone about WikiLeaks- anybody who watches The Circus on Showtime knows this was the case. This is tantamount to Kamala bitch face Harris saying that the Earth is round 400 or so years after Galileo tells her in his grave cool story bitch face we already knew that.

(2) Cohen confirmed Trump directed him to pay off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal- Trump had an affair and paid off Skankasaurus. Real Earth shattering news here. Enjoy your moral outrage while Hilary suppressed raped women into keeping quiet so her husband could stay in power.

(3) Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow (and others) edited Cohen's congressional testimony in August 2017- good luck making that a voting issue in 2020. My opinion is that 90% of America doesn't know who Jay Sekulow is and more importantly doesn't give a shit- enjoy educating John Doe America about him.

(4) Cohen said he briefed Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. a number of times about Trump Tower Moscow- if this is some sort of talking point, why doesn't FNN aka CNN actually expand on it- it is a talking point because the libtard bitch whore mainstream media wants it to be,.

(5) Cohen made clear that Trump never directly asked him to lie to Congress- oh what do we have here... Funny how nobody wants to talk about THIS- the REAL issue which may have actually have had impeachment implications. Where are all the libtard cucks circle jerking each other over this one...?

(6) Cohen said he has never been to Prague- thanks CNN, cool story. Normal America, not libtard fagtardery America like CNN knew this like 3 years ago.

(7) Hope Hicks called Cohen when the "Access Hollywood" tape broke. Only SMU alumni like myself know who Hope Hicks is- and more importantly, like Jay Sekulow, 90% doesn't know who she is and nobody gives a shit- has no bearing on threshold issues in this country.

(8) Cohen never sought a presidential pardon. Most people with half a brain suspected this was the case. The dipshit actually confirmed it before Congress.

So (5) and (8) only substantive facts extracted from the hyper-partisan Congressional hearing today, and these two facts actually benefit Trump, not hurt him.

Carry on libtards. Hilarious watching the TDS affect you like an AIDS virus. One more fact we learned today- Elijah Cummings is a bona fide race pimpin' POS who I pray to sweet Jesus gets run over by bus some day and has his body incinerated to the point where it evaporates and his soul lands in the firey pits of hell.

Not a big deal but you wasted 2 hours of your miserable life posting about nonsense. Really?

Very poetic. Especially the “drag queen loving libtard cucks” part.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Varkas. Listen. These fights with AdmiralDave remind me of the days when I could actually throw a REAL punch and had disputes with Metar and ToledoCane

I loved seeing the republicans fighting for exposure, seeing themselves on national television, under the bright lights. It was equally laughable when rep Mark Meadows (R) NC thought he had the perfect stunt by having a African American woman stand next to him while he said "heres proof DJT isn't a racist. Ms Patton was hired by Trump." She wasn't allowed to speak; a reminder of how it used to be when African Americans were to be seen & not heard. Didn't surprise me at all with the stunt Meadows pulled. As the congressional rep of NC, in his 2012 campaign he said " We are going to send Obama back to Nigeria or where ever he's from." At Cohens testimony Congress member Rashida Talib didn't say Meadows was a racist. She implied having a black woman stand there is a racist act. Her words were strickened from the record because Meadows had Congressional decorum on his side. The members of the GOP caucus kept trying to disrupt Cohens train of thought. Several times & before their time was up they yielded their remaining time to their constituents. Their strategy was quite simple. It was to come after Cohen from all directions so he would be thrown into a tizzy.
Not once did a single member of the GOP asked questions about exhibits. There was also the time when the rep from Louisiana asked Cohen about boxes of documents & the need to have them shown. Cohen submitted those boxes to investigators & after being examined were returned to him. They didn't give him a chance to answer.
Jim Jordan tried in vain to be slick willie. The same guy who denied having any knowledge of Ohio state student/athletes who were allegedly sexually abused by a OSU physician. Called Cohen a liar several times. Hypocrisy at its finest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT