ADVERTISEMENT

Ivanka Trump

Strack_Cane

SuperCane
May 29, 2001
is this the America you want to live in?

Another Facebook user commented, “Will never book an appointment at this salon again. Total bum out. This salon employs hetero/non-hetero individuals and this just truly sucks. The fact that Salon Spa W was inclusive was always a big A + to me. You put your money where your mouth is as your vote. I loved this salon. I'm so, so disappointed and I can't imagine how your non-cisgender employees/clients feel. Fail. Won't ever be back.”

Some clients said the salon “should know better” than to serve Trump, while others said they lost all respect for the employees. Several people did come to the salon’s defense, however, and said they were “proud” of the business’ achievement.

is this the America you want to live in?

Another Facebook user commented, “Will never book an appointment at this salon again. Total bum out. This salon employs hetero/non-hetero individuals and this just truly sucks. The fact that Salon Spa W was inclusive was always a big A + to me. You put your money where your mouth is as your vote. I loved this salon. I'm so, so disappointed and I can't imagine how your non-cisgender employees/clients feel. Fail. Won't ever be back.”

Some clients said the salon “should know better” than to serve Trump, while others said they lost all respect for the employees. Several people did come to the salon’s defense, however, and said they were “proud” of the business’ achievement.
Trust me when I say that the people threatening not to go back to that beauty salon have never been there in the first place. As we all know, ladies who care about their appearance do not change stylists based on politics....lol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT