ADVERTISEMENT

I've been trying to explain....

Bermuda

SuperCane
Aug 17, 2001
for over a month now why you HAD to get rid of Manny as soon as he had proven he isn't qualified to be a HC. Got bashed quite a bit, and to this day I don't think even Gary would agree, which honestly shocks me. Well, I believe this program has now hit rock bottom. Everyone is turning on everyone, including coaches and players. UM football just isn't enjoyable anymore, and if something's isn't done very quickly I'm not too sure how it bounces back.

You see, the mistake people made was considering this a kids team, where everyone having fun and flying around is the #1 concern. Nope, this is HUGE business, and it has to be run in the exact same fashion. Most just don't even know what that looks like, and I completely understand why they wouldn't. They just want to go out each week and see the kids having fun and winning, and have never been involved in business on this level. Well, the kids have to be PUT IN THAT SITUATION to enjoy themselves and succeed as I said before the FSU game. They didn't choose UM because they thought it would be the most fun. They chose it because they believed it gave them the best chance to develop and make money for their families!! They deserve better.

Well, for any business that makes revenue off UM football, I can only pray the changes we are all hearing are possible actually happen. It will be a far different landscape next year if they aren't and I truly believe the HC AD and UM President have absolutely clue. Not one of the three has ever RUan a large business. See the pattern?

On a happier note, I believe 2 will be gone in 2021 and the other in 2022 🤪👍 Stay strong!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News