ADVERTISEMENT

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

Trump once lauded Mattis for his toughness and time and time referred to Mattis as “My General “..You can bet Trump will have a late night on his twitter account attacking “His General “..

Trump once lauded Mattis for his toughness and time and time referred to Mattis as “My General “..You can bet Trump will have a late night on his twitter account attacking “His General “..
LOL.....How did you guess? That's amazing! It's like everyone he works with is beyond reproach....then when they figure out he has no idea of what he is doing (Something I figured out about 15 years ago as his racist kkk daddy was bailing him out for the 6th time) and he is just a race pimping carnival barker. People that have actual credentials, integrity, and a morals see it for what it is.

This list of professionals that have worked for this guy and come away less than impressed is really endless. The list of criminals Trump has given the keys to our interest endless. Everyone makes a bad call on personnel but this is just an astonishing record of failure in hires....for the benefit of the American people.

LOL.....How did you guess? That's amazing! It's like everyone he works with is beyond reproach....then when they figure out he has no idea of what he is doing (Something I figured out about 15 years ago as his racist kkk daddy was bailing him out for the 6th time) and he is just a race pimping carnival barker. People that have actual credentials, integrity,d a morals see it for what it is.

This list of professionals that have worked for this guy and come away less than impressed is really endless. The list of criminals Trump has given the keys to our interest endless. Everyone makes a bad call on personnel but this is just an astonishing record of failure in hires....for the benefit of the American people.
This is the beginning of the end. Can you believe a Photo Op with a bible while the country is in turmoil. Good for you General Mathis. There will be more to stand up against this Dumb POS.

This is the beginning of the end. Can you believe a Photo Op with a bible while the country is in turmoil. Good for you General Mathis. There will be more to stand up against this Dumb POS.

Yeah, my brother (who is a Pastor) and I were cracking the hell up over the bible being upside down....and he used to be pro Trump. I always throw that back in his face and call him a dumbass. My brother said the least he can do is hold the bible right side up. Now he says he just wanted to see things shaken up a bit. Trump is losing a lot of support now...the people left are just people who will never admit they were wrong at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT