ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th - the big lie

central17

SuperCane
Jan 31, 2005
January 6th was not a good visual. Like many planned peaceful protests, often times a few individuals get out of hand and the event goes a bad sideways.
After that day the new Democrat government and the media provided a narrative that this situation was completely out of control and that 5 people had been killed. That (5 people) is a stunning number that merited real concern. So from that narrative among many other things: Donald Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives and the Capitol of the United States of American was made into and remains a caged military zone.

So now we find out the truth, of the five originally labeled as "killed by Trump supporting rioters". The truth has come out.
*The cause of death to Brian Sicknick Capitol Police was originally labeled a murder - smashed in head with fire extinguisher. The coroner now says the cause of death is unknown. Now who believes that the DC Coroner truly does not know the cause of death? For whatever reason, a high level of government has decided that the public should not know.
* Two people were found to have died of natural causes. Heart conditions. People die every day of heart conditions in many places.
* The woman that the public was told was trampled to death turns out to have died of a self provided overdose.
* And the 5th, a Trump supporter was shot by Police. Why has there not been any inquiry into whether the officer acted properly? That is standard procedure for any police shooting death that I have ever been familiar with. Something tells me that if Capitol police shot a Code Pink or BLM protestor there would have been a full and public inquiry.

So at a quick and summary level, Donald Trump was impeached based upon false information. We have all heard the term and crime "Lying to Congress". Well Congressional Democrats lied to Congress. Pelosi, Raskind, Shiff, Nadler, Jeffries, et. al lied. They rushed the trial because they didn't want the truth to come out.

And to this day, the Capital of our country has walls and soldiers in place due to a democrat and media lie.

What has happened based upon the lies about January is befitting of a Third World Banana Republic, Stalin's USSR or Mao's China. The impeachment hearing was based upon knowingly false testimony. Do the terms "Show Trial" and "Kangaroo Court" mean anything? Thank God, our justice system has historically allowed convictions to be revisited when it is later found out that someone was convicted based upon false evidence and testimony. Should the Trump impeachment verdict be thrown out due to new material evidence. Death by being trampled vs. death by drug overdose are materially different?

Thank you Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer and Joe Biden. You are fundamentally changing America - into a third world dictatorship

Last edited:
Well it was only a matter of time until the Trump groupies tried to rewrite history and justify the actions of those thugs. You sir are a moron and a traitor for trying to justify what they did.

Reactions: gdowning70
Well it was only a matter of time until the Trump groupies tried to rewrite history and justify the actions of those thugs. You sir are a moron and a traitor for trying to justify what they did.

If you had the brains or intellectual fortitude to read I did not justify any criminal activities. You sir have no class or integrity. Why do you and your team need to lie?. If you are right, then just let the truth breathe and not make up BS..

Last edited:
If you had the brains or intellectual fortitude to read I did not justify any criminal activities. You sir have no class or integrity. Why do you and your team need to lie?. If you are right, then just let the truth breeth and not make up BS..

I'd love to have a debate but traitors are not worth my time.

I'd love to have a debate but traitors are not worth my time.
Little Louie Poo, you have no idea who I am and my life history. For you to play keyboard tough guy and refer to me as a traitor shows how little you know about me and your true lack of character. You throw out slander because you do not have either facts or personal intellect on your side.

Last edited:
Little Louie Poo, you have no idea who I am and my life history. For you to play keyboard tough guy and refer to me as a traitor shows how little you know about me and your true lack of character. You throw out slander because you do not have either facts or personal intellect on your side.
Character and integrity are never in play with these people...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT