ADVERTISEMENT

Jen Psaki just got hammered at press conference

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
"Isn't it disingenuous to tell American people that there is 9000 approved drilling permit?" When they don't know if they have any oil, when permits take years, when your administration is unfriendly to energy companies?

Why is Biden negotiating with Maduro when we recognize Guaido' as the legitimate leader?
Is that why 2 Americans were released from Venezuela yesterday?
The Miami Herald is reporting that this is a mistake rewarding Maduro a dictator and enriching him he's in bed with Russia.

Peter Doocey; Why are you now using hashtag #putingasprices. Just 6 months ago it was demand after covid and supply issues now all of a sudden it's Putin as the reason for gas so igh?

On and on and on. The MOST disengenuous answers I have ever heard. They REALLY THINK we are stupid.

"Isn't it disingenuous to tell American people that there is 9000 approved drilling permit?" When they don't know if they have any oil, when permits take years, when your administration is unfriendly to energy companies?

Why is Biden negotiating with Maduro when we recognize Guaido' as the legitimate leader?
Is that why 2 Americans were released from Venezuela yesterday?
The Miami Herald is reporting that this is a mistake rewarding Maduro a dictator and enriching him he's in bed with Russia.

Peter Doocey; Why are you now using hashtag #putingasprices. Just 6 months ago it was demand after covid and supply issues now all of a sudden it's Putin as the reason for gas so igh?

On and on and on. The MOST disengenuous answers I have ever heard. They REALLY THINK we are stupid.
Apparently America is, if uncle Joe was elected.

Reactions: genghiscane
If you’ve been watching any news since the day Trump walked down the escalator and gave his announcement speech and you still believe the mainstream media and anything that comes out the most democrats mouth these days . Your beyond stupid.
It’s just so much spin and watching the media scramble to either personally attack anyone that contradicts the narrative or parrot the talking points of the democrats and ignore anything derogatory no matter what that could damage the goals. The mainstream media is not news anymore they’ve all got ties back and forth throughout the government family ties . And the people running them are always the benefactors of the narrative that’s pushed .

Anyone with a brain should see the obvious. You ban Russian oil
Then you let Russia negotiate a new deal with Iran , so you can buy from Iron a country that really hates but doesn’t have nukes. And put them on the fast track to nukes.
And you negotiate with maduro who isn’t even recognized as president by your own government for oil .
O and don’t foruthe Saudi’s you know the ones you trashed Trump for not wanting to as president outright call him a murderer . So you do and then you wonder why they won’t help you . Fn stupid all the above love high prices that’s where all the economy comes from.
Then you blame our own companies that are responsible for powering and creating and moving everything basically in these country for price gauging and not producing more .

And the media defends it not one of them breaks from the ranks. Smh and they say their woke .. lol their friggin sleepwalking right off a cliff

If you’ve been watching any news since the day Trump walked down the escalator and gave his announcement speech and you still believe the mainstream media and anything that comes out the most democrats mouth these days . Your beyond stupid.
It’s just so much spin and watching the media scramble to either personally attack anyone that contradicts the narrative or parrot the talking points of the democrats and ignore anything derogatory no matter what that could damage the goals. The mainstream media is not news anymore they’ve all got ties back and forth throughout the government family ties . And the people running them are always the benefactors of the narrative that’s pushed .

Then you let Russia negotiate a new deal with Iran , so you can buy from Iron a country that really hates but doesn’t have nukes. And put them on the fast track to nukes.
And you negotiate with maduro who isn’t even recognized as president by your own government for oil .
O and don’t foruthe Saudi’s you know the ones you trashed Trump for not wanting to as president outright call him a murderer . So you do and then you wonder why they won’t help you . Fn stupid all the above love high prices that’s where all the economy comes from.
Then you blame our own companies that are responsible for powering and creating and moving everything basically in these country for price gauging and not producing more .

And the media defends it not one of them breaks from the ranks. Smh and they say their woke .. lol their friggin sleepwalking right off a cliff
Hoping you’re feeling better, Kowboy, after your unreadable, incomprehensible rant. I can see your rapture as DJT descended the escalator with Melania. Your bliss.

Peppermint Patty is a true professional.
Behind the podium she sometimes looks ok for a ginger. Nice rack and when not making condescending facial gestures. Then when she walks away you see shes a short dumpy beatch. Still if it was late in the 3rd and I had enough in me I could see a little romp out in W21 of the parking lot. LOL LOL

Truth be told I only value what I hear from certain media personalities. I don't even listen to our own RINOS who are seeking 14.5 billion for Ukraine but refused Trump 4 billion for southern border wall.
As for Iran and Venezuela and China, this administration is CLUELESS!

I don't even think they really care about these high gas prices. Privatly I think they are thrilled believing that this will push more people to Green New Deal BS.

They blame our companies. They cry like babies about the money Elon Musk makes and then tell us to go buy Teslas.

They don't tell America that the rare earth minerals needed to make those car batteries is CHINA. Same for Windmill fans and the majority of Solar Panels.

Yet, people suck this up like a Slurppee from 7-11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT