ADVERTISEMENT

Jen Psaki Punching a Hyena in the throat with the BS Claim Colorados voters laws are more restrictive than GA.....Take this Gut Punch!

She bitchslaps him back into submission almost daily at this point. The guy is so desperate to make a name for himself over at Fox that he forgets to research his own questions.
Yep.. that was a karate chop in the throat. She is friggin awesome...does this to hyenas like him every single day without even breaking a sweat.

Circle back Bucked Tooth Donkey has been lying more than Trump, sadly. As expected, you sheep fall in line. No Sunday voting in Colorado, less days early voting, etc,
What about the video did you not understand? Sunday voting and early voting isn't necessary in Colorado. 99percent of colorados voters vote by mail / absentee genius. They don't need to ask for absentee ballots there. They get them automatically regardless.Getting the picture now? Nobody is in line for 11 hours in Colorado. They don't need lines or food/water while waiting or precincts or ballot boxes...so hours don't matter. Don't you people know how to read?

Last edited:
Why is voting so hard only for minorities? Why do they need to constantly be spoon fed? You have four years to get an ID and register to vote in the next Presidential election. It's not hard. It might take a little effort, but it's not hard. I was able to handle that responsibility at 18 years old long before the internet or mail in voting. I have actually waited in line, sometimes for hours, to vote after finishing a long day of work. It's hard to believe I had to do that with my white privilege and all, but it's true. Somehow expecting someone to take these simple steps to prove they can legally vote is voter suppression. What a pathetic group.

Last edited:
Why is voting so hard only for minorities? Why do they need to constantly be spoon fed? You have four years to get an ID and register to vote in the next Presidential election. It's not hard. It might take a little effort, but it's not hard. I was able to handle that responsibility at 18 years old long before the internet or mail in voting. I have actually waited in line, sometimes for hours, to vote after finishing a long day of work. It's hard to believe I had to do that with my white privilege and all, but it's true. Somehow expecting someone to take these simple steps to prove they can legally vote is voter suppression. What a pathetic group.
Why is voting hard for minorities? It is not. Stupid comment. Mainly because minorities don't decide to have precincts it take 11 hours to vote. Nothing to do with minorities...and btw in ga It has been required for some time now. Try to keep up.

Why is voting hard for minorities? It is not. Stupid comment. Mainly because minorities don't decide to have precincts it take 11 hours to vote. Nothing to do with minorities...and btw in ga It has been required for some time now. Try to keep up.
Sorry CD, you're wrong again, but that's no surprise. This issue is all about how Georgia's new voting laws supposedly suppress the votes of minorities. Get an ID, resister to vote, prove you're eligible to vote. That's all. I would suggest you try to keep up, but you have no chance.

Reactions: 6882
Sorry CD, you're wrong again, but that's no surprise. This issue is all about how Georgia's new voting laws supposedly suppress the votes of minorities. Get an ID, resister to vote, prove you're eligible to vote. That's all. I would suggest you try to keep up, but you have no chance.
You do realize I live in GA. What you are talking about is ridiculous. Why? We have been required to have ID to vote here for quite some time...lol. So, I don't know where you are getting your info. We voted Trump's ass out requiring an ID. Georgias new laws are based on the lie that the election results were wrong. Yet they were right and Republicans could not prove otherwise.

Reactions: zackbear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT