ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Acosta DUMBEST HUMAN ALIVE LOL LOL

Goes to Texas. Stands in front of a steel slat wall. Reports that he is in front of the wall and then says there is no crisis, no bedlam, no rioting. THATS RIGHT JIM CAUSE THE WALL WORKS YOU DUMB ASS!!
Saw that too! He is getting buried by everyone. Can’t wait to see how they backpedal.

Yeah because a barrier wouldn't help border patrol do their job. Get a brain dummy.
Trump's opinion of you.

giphy-6.gif

Trump's opinion of you.

giphy-6.gif
Unbelievable. These people are so cucked out on Trump they really believe we have a crisis at the southern border.....and the solution is to make us less secure by shutting down the government. Did they understand they shut down the government? What that means? We shutdown homeland SECURITY....SMFH! So, we have TSA agents calling in sick or not getting paid for the job. Guess what a half assed job they will be doing? Our air traffic controllers which is already one of the most stressful jobs in the world aren't working or getting paid.

The truth is a wall doesn't stop anything because drugs actually get in through the legal stations. They aren't throwing them over a wall. Illegals are going to points of entry. It cost us 1.2 Billion dollars a week to shut down the government. This fool is asking for 5 billion. These are some stupid people.

These people are dumb as a concrete wall. They don't realize their dumbasses are even less secure now. He isn't going to win this. Nancy and Chuckster are taking them to school. SAD.

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Acosta was so dumb in his reporting that he didn’t realize he just gave the best reason to build a wall. “ Look here’s a wall and there’s nobody around on the other side “ no sh*t Dick Tracy . And there are a few guys on this forum that are joined at the hip with this self serving idiot

Better check for tunnels leading from Mexico to the US and can #45 prove that its impossible to cut thru steel? If they can tunnel their way thru the US Border, they will find a way to cut thru steel.

Reactions: cems52
Unbelievable. These people are so cucked out on Trump they really believe we have a crisis at the southern border.....and the solution is to make us less secure by shutting down the government. Did they understand they shut down the government? What that means? We shutdown homeland SECURITY....SMFH! So, we have TSA agents calling in sick or not getting paid for the job. Guess what a half assed job they will be doing? Our air traffic controllers which is already one of the most stressful jobs in the world aren't working or getting paid.

The truth is a wall doesn't stop anything because drugs actually get in through the legal stations. They aren't throwing them over a wall. Illegals are going to points of entry. It cost us 1.2 Billion dollars a week to shut down the government. This fool is asking for 5 Million. These are some stupid people.

These people are dumb as a concrete wall. They don't realize their dumbasses are even less secure now. He isn't going to win this. Nancy and Chuckster are taking them to school. SAD.
Better check for tunnels leading from Mexico to the US and can #45 prove that its impossible to cut thru steel? If they can tunnel their way thru the US Border, they will find a way to cut thru steel.
All possible but no one is claiming 100%....

Simple question, try answering without yelling Trump, Trump, Trump. Why do the border agents want the wall ? All these politicians sit in Washington saying wall ( that they previously voted for ) won’t work. I would think the people patrolling the border might know better than the politicians or loung experts. As for drugs coming thru check points maybe if you weren’t chasing people all over the rest of border you can concentrate more resources at check points.

Reactions: HJCane
If you guys would get off the Fox Entertainment channel you could see other network interviews of Anericans living along the border where there are no walls and ZERO Crisis according to those interviewed.

I don’t mind some wall, some technology. But Trump had his chance at his wall and he blew it. Now he gets nothing unless he steals the money from defense or disaster funding.......monies that have already been appropriated.

If you guys would get off the Fox Entertainment channel you could see other network interviews of Anericans living along the border where there are no walls and ZERO Crisis according to those interviewed.

I don’t mind some wall, some technology. But Trump had his chance at his wall and he blew it. Now he gets nothing unless he steals the money from defense or disaster funding.......monies that have already been appropriated.

Why do Border Agents want the Wall ? Not Fox News, not Trump, not someone living near border. Why do border agents want it if it won’t work ?

Reactions: HJCane
Simple question, try answering without yelling Trump, Trump, Trump. Why do the border agents want the wall ? All these politicians sit in Washington saying wall ( that they previously voted for ) won’t work. I would think the people patrolling the border might know better than the politicians or loung experts. As for drugs coming thru check points maybe if you weren’t chasing people all over the rest of border you can concentrate more resources at check points.
Don’t use common sense the anti trumpers can’t get there even though all of their beloved Dems previously supported all of these measures.

Reactions: King_Cane

So to be clear; he offers a DACA path to citizenship and dems say no. He is seeking far less than the 25billion but a bit more than the 1.3 billion already approved and dems say no. Border patrol wants it. You watch 15,000 people walk thru Mexico to storm our border and dems say no. But somehow it’s Trumps fault when every President last 2 decades including Obama have been saying the same thing but did little to stop it?? Yeah go hit some more glue pal.

So to be clear; he offers a DACA path to citizenship and dems say no. He is seeking far less than the 25billion but a bit more than the 1.3 billion already approved and dems say no. Border patrol wants it. You watch 15,000 people walk thru Mexico to storm our border and dems say no. But somehow it’s Trumps fault when every President last 2 decades including Obama have been saying the same thing but did little to stop it?? Yeah go hit some more glue pal.

Trump had his chance and he blew it last Spring. Like the article says, he got greedy over not full approving DACA. He woulda had his fking wall.

Course, you and I would be paying for it and NOT MEXICO. That fking traitor-liar.

Trump had his chance and he blew it last Spring. Like the article says, he got greedy over not full approving DACA. He woulda had his fking wall.

Course, you and I would be paying for it and NOT MEXICO. That fking traitor-liar.

So you can’t or won’t answer question, Why do Border Agents want Wall that Democrats say won’t work ?

So you can’t or won’t answer question, Why do Border Agents want Wall that Democrats say won’t work ?

The agents in question, from what I heard, belong to an organization that favors the wall. I also heard that they are only a fraction of the total of border agents, many of whom don’t believe we need an entire wall......just in spots w/technology covering a good bit as well.

The truth is a wall doesn't stop anything because drugs actually get in through the legal stations. They aren't throwing them over a wall. Illegals are going to points of entry. It cost us 1.2 Billion dollars a week to shut down the government. This fool is asking for 5 Million. These are some stupid people.

Don’t be logical. Lol. There’s no room for logic in Trump politics.

Reactions: cdwright40
The agents in question, from what I heard, belong to an organization that favors the wall. I also heard that they are only a fraction of the total of border agents, many of whom don’t believe we need an entire wall......just in spots w/technology covering a good bit as well.

So there’s a large group of agents against the wall and the Democrats and media just don’t parade them in front of cameras because it might make the President look bad. BTW where did you hear this were you talking to agents or by chance did you hear it in the media.

Don’t be logical. Lol. There’s no room for logic in Trump politics.

Here’s some proven logic. The last Democratic nominee for President along with party leadership fixed the primary election and yet you all follow and support this. They and the press they control play you like a fiddle and you’re so blind you can’t see it.

Reactions: jyoho and HJCane
So there’s a large group of agents against the wall and the Democrats and media just don’t parade them in front of cameras because it might make the President look bad. BTW where did you hear this were you talking to agents or by chance did you hear it in the media.

I saw the agents backed against the wall while Trump spoke. That was an agent organization. I also saw a very senior and credible agent carrying a reporter around discussing areas where most of the drugs are smuggled in. Like 90-95% come in thru vehicles at POE......not at your fking wall Zeke lol.

Let’s chant like Trump Zeke, “And who’s gonna pay for the wall ?!”.......”NOT MEXICO”

You guys actually believed that BS.

I saw the agents backed against the wall while Trump spoke. That was an agent organization. I also saw a very senior and credible agent carrying a reporter around discussing areas where most of the drugs are smuggled in. Like 90-95% come in thru vehicles at POE......not at your fking wall Zeke lol.

Let’s chant like Trump Zeke, “And who’s gonna pay for the wall ?!”.......”NOT MEXICO”

You guys actually believed that BS.

Border Agent Cheif from Obama era supports all Trump initiatives again Pelosi and Schumer who both supported and voted for funding in past just playing politics. Everybody yelling about Trump if Congress ( both sides ) would have ever done their job none of this would be happening. I support the idea of getting results not talking about them.

Border Agent Cheif from Obama era supports all Trump initiatives again Pelosi and Schumer who both supported and voted for funding in past just playing politics. Everybody yelling about Trump if Congress ( both sides ) would have ever done their job none of this would be happening. I support the idea of getting results not talking about them.

Trump had his chance. He reneged on an agreement. He got greedy. Yes, it’s huge politics now. Trust me, I prefer an agreement, but it’s unlikely now. So now what. We wreck everything? That fk-head will wreck everything cuz he can’t get his way. He’s always been like that Zeke. That’s how he was raised since he was born. Ask his biographer.

The entire world despises him Zeke. You think that’s by accident? It’s by his actions. Putin is using him not liking him. All our adversaries have to do is ingratiate him. Common knowledge. Fact.

I’ll meet you half way tho. You put someone like former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a republican conservative in there and I’ll vote for him. He’s more in the mold of Ronald Reagan. But this dickhead? Oh hell no.

Or...they can just bomb the wall and then walk through the rubble...

I am so glad we are surrounded by Albert Einstein wanna be’s.

I feel safer just because of that.

Here’s some proven logic. The last Democratic nominee for President along with party leadership fixed the primary election and yet you all follow and support this. They and the press they control play you like a fiddle and you’re so blind you can’t see it.
Like fu*king lemmings. Bernie? Screwed. Debate questions? Provided. Dossier on Trump? DNC paid for it.

Trump had his chance. He reneged on an agreement. He got greedy. Yes, it’s huge politics now. Trust me, I prefer an agreement, but it’s unlikely now. So now what. We wreck everything? That fk-head will wreck everything cuz he can’t get his way. He’s always been like that Zeke. That’s how he was raised since he was born. Ask his biographer.

The entire world despises him Zeke. You think that’s by accident? It’s by his actions. Putin is using him not liking him. All our adversaries have to do is ingratiate him. Common knowledge. Fact.

I’ll meet you half way tho. You put someone like former Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a republican conservative in there and I’ll vote for him. He’s more in the mold of Ronald Reagan. But this dickhead? Oh hell no.
Keep your vote. Your losing vote. Trump won bitch.

I love how you try and adopt the word cuck into your vocabulary. Only someone triggered by trump would do that. Nice work soyboy.

I love how you try and adopt the word cuck into your vocabulary. Only someone triggered by trump would do that. Nice work soyboy.
I'm not triggered by that POS. You are. He is nothing to me...but a waste of space. He is your everything.

Haha. Kasich is not really a republican. He is nothing but an Elite Rino that was disguised as a republican for the uniparty. Nice effort. He couldn’t even win his home state.

Reactions: laukerman01

They named it Operation Mockingbird. Propaganda operation at its finest. They actually got democrats to say they want our Military in Syria- only because Trunp doesn’t want to prolong our wars.

The truth is a wall doesn't stop anything because drugs actually get in through the legal stations. They aren't throwing them over a wall. Illegals are going to points of entry. It cost us 1.2 Billion dollars a week to shut down the government. This fool is asking for 5 billion. These are some stupid people.

Don't you mean that ”Nancy and Chuckster” Need to GO to school? Why anyone would vote for those 2 are beyond me. So I know you must be kidding when you wrote that. You guys make up lies and live by them.

Being disliked by the world is not such a bad thing. The reason(s) they don't like him were the same reasons they hated Ronald Reagan. I'll take that any day! It's a helluva lot better than our President being hated by our Allies ie Obama.

Being disliked by the world is not such a bad thing. The reason(s) they don't like him were the same reasons they hated Ronald Reagan. I'll take that any day! It's a helluva lot better than our President being hated by our Allies ie Obama.
Seriously? So lets get this straight. In your mind Trump is not hated by our Allies?

Are you outta of your mind KING??!! The world respected and/or loved Ronald Reagan with exception to some of our most radical enemies. Unequivocally. Who do you think brought the old USSR to the table. Remember the Cold War? Who do you think was responsible for the Wall coming down? That was largely Ronald Reagan. Trump is no fking Ronald Reagan. Not even close.

https://www.reaganfoundation.org/ronald-reagan/the-presidency/foreign-policy/

Are you outta of your mind KING??!! The world respected and/or loved Ronald Reagan with exception to some of our most radical enemies. Unequivocally. Who do you think brought the old USSR to the table. Remember the Cold War? Who do you think was responsible for the Wall coming down? That was largely Ronald Reagan. Trump is no fking Ronald Reagan. Not even close.

CA, people loved RR after the fact. His economic plan didnt kick in till year 3, they abused his acting background, etc. The lib media hated him.

lmao....OMG....I am no Reagan supporter but comparing Trump to Reagan is like comparing Beyoncé to Flava Flav. Trump is trying to undo Reagans nuclear deal with Russia. This is when you just blindly support someone and don't even care what he does. It's cult like. It's dangerous.

Reagan was excellent also when it came to immigration. He would tell Trump he is a retard if he were alive. Again, and I am not big fan of Reagan but I would take him any day over this illiterate moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT