ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden NY Times Article NOT VERY GOOD! Quick temper and outbursts

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Lets preface this post with the fact this is the NY Times writing this article a 100% Liberal rag. I had to copy and paste it from Media ite to avoid pay wall. It is NOT very flattering. We are in BIG trouble with this 78 year old SENILE man. Profane laced tirades ................weeks to make a decision, second guessing himself and others the hallmark of a confused old man.

Read for yourselves.

Awesome that now you see the NYT as the legitimate news source that it is. Your preface doesn't clean up the fact that you have been calling this news source illegitimate for years. Now they are suddenly the pillar of information. Do you realize how hypocritical this is? I mean of course in your defense we have never seen Mr. Trump have a quick temper have outburst or my personal favorite act vindictive and petty.

Awesome that now you see the NYT as the legitimate news source that it is. Your preface doesn't clean up the fact that you have been calling this news source illegitimate for years. Now they are suddenly the pillar of information. Do you realize how hypocritical this is? I mean of course in your defense we have never seen Mr. Trump have a quick temper have outburst or my personal favorite act vindictive and petty.
It's worse than that CD. The article paints the picture of an old man, indecisive, redundant, hot tempered and easily frustrated. He starts day 9:30 AM and prepares for bed time early. Point is NY Times last paper one would expect this not so flattering article to be written in.

59je6f.jpg

It's worse than that CD. The article paints the picture of an old man, indecisive, redundant, hot tempered and easily frustrated. He starts day 9:30 AM and prepares for bed time early. Point is NY Times last paper one would expect this not so flattering article to be written in.
LMAO......Man I read the article. Please remember who you are talking to. I know and you know that you are embellishing quite a bit here. The article said he needs a lot of details prior to making a decision which I actually found refreshing. What you are referencing here is a conservative news sources interpretation of the article. Yes, it says he takes a long time to make decisions. That doesnt mean it is because he is indecisive. That means he wants a lot of details prior to making policy decisions. He is 78 years old. What time do you expect him to go to bed? Late? Of course he goes to bed early. This agenda of yours has gotten borderline ridiculous. I get the vitriol for the democratic president that beat Trump but this unhealthy attempt to to use conservative news sources to mock him are really a bit comical.

LMAO......Man I read the article. Please remember who you are talking to. I know and you know that you are embellishing quite a bit here. The article said he needs a lot of details prior to making a decision which I actually found refreshing. What you are referencing here is a conservative news sources interpretation of the article. Yes, it says he takes a long time to make decisions. That doesnt mean it is because he is indecisive. That means he wants a lot of details prior to making policy decisions. He is 78 years old. What time do you expect him to go to bed? Late? Of course he goes to bed early. This agenda of yours has gotten borderline ridiculous. I get the vitriol for the democratic president that beat Trump but this unhealthy attempt to to use conservative news sources to mock him are really a bit comical.
So you accept that a 78 year old dude is ok to take his sweet ass time to make important decisions, getting frustrated, yelling. This is a sign that the job is too much for him. My concern is that he recognizes this midterm, resigns, and Harris becomes President. I am rooting for Sleepy Joe to make to the end of his 4year term. To think that could happen putting Pelosi in the number two slot behind Harris to run this country is the most frightening possibility possible. This administration is the worst!

So you accept that a 78 year old dude is ok to take his sweet ass time to make important decisions, getting frustrated, yelling. This is a sign that the job is too much for him. My concern is that he recognizes this midterm, resigns, and Harris becomes President. I am rooting for Sleepy Joe to make to the end of his 4year term. To think that could happen putting Pelosi in the number two slot behind Harris to run this country is the most frightening possibility possible. This administration is the worst!
What @cdwright40 fails to realize is that the article was not flattery. It was an indictment of an old man, redundant, unable to grasp details and intricacies easily anymore, becomes frustrated, curses at his advisors, tires easily, starts the day late. Now I could not link the full NY Times article due to a paywall but that is the meat of the article. It was NOT complimentary.

What @cdwright40 fails to realize is that the article was not flattery. It was an indictment of an old man, redundant, unable to grasp details and intricacies easily anymore, becomes frustrated, curses at his advisors, tires easily, starts the day late. Now I could not link the full NY Times article due to a paywall but that is the meat of the article. It was NOT complimentary.
I never said it was complimentary or implied such. It's an opinion piece picked up by an alt right wing news source.

Biden is president. He is allowed to make decisions in the manner he sees fit. The whole dementia joe shit works for people like you and the alt right.

The NYT article it's self just refers to Bidens style preference making decisions. Extremely detail oriented. I can tell you never bothered to read the actual article your right wing news source was referencing for thier opinions.

You have to learn to think for yourself. Check footnotes so to speak.

I never said it was complimentary or implied such. It's an opinion piece picked up by an alt right wing news source.

Biden is president. He is allowed to make decisions in the manner he sees fit. The whole dementia joe shit works for people like you and the alt right.

The NYT article it's self just refers to Bidens style preference making decisions. Extremely detail oriented. I can tell you never bothered to read the actual article your right wing news source was referencing for thier opinions.

You have to learn to think for yourself. Check footnotes so to speak.
NYTimes is a right wing source? TDS!!

Reactions: grbcane
I suggest you read the NYT article.

I suggest you read the NYT article.
Cd, the job is too big for him. The fact that he takes what appears to be weeks to make a decision, loses his temper along with cursing too much is a sign of a lack of control. This is my interpretation of the NYT piece. I truly wish that he wasn't so insecure and unsure in his decision making process. Again, I would rather see him make all 4 years than Harris having to step in. I hope, should there be a national emergency that it doesn't take him forever to respond. Our enemies read the same articles as we do.

Cd, the job is too big for him. The fact that he takes what appears to be weeks to make a decision, loses his temper along with cursing too much is a sign of a lack of control. This is my interpretation of the NYT piece. I truly wish that he wasn't so insecure and unsure in his decision making process. Again, I would rather see him make all 4 years than Harris having to step in. I hope, should there be a national emergency that it doesn't take him forever to respond. Our enemies read the same articles as we do.
Your interpretation is miguided grossly. Nobody in their right mind would conclude this who is objective.

His approval rating is where it is for a reason. He has been a VP of a successful administration. Lol...so the dementia Joe stuff is miguided. Which is why the republican party is a dumpster fire now.

Your delusional if you think the Obama administration was successful. The ACA was a failure, his Iranian deal was a total faiure, and his race relations was a failure. Obama and his administration were waste products.

Reactions: grbcane and utatem

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
Your delusional if you think the Obama administration was successful. The ACA was a failure, his Iranian deal was a total faiure, and his race relations was a failure. Obama and his administration were waste products.
Of course it was a successful two terms. You can look at any objective assessment and it will tell you that. He inherited a recession and left a record breaking Dow and Jobs report that was thriving. He got rid of pre existing conditions prohibiting you from getting healthcare adding many tens of millions to the affordable healthcare pot. The Iranian deal was a success, they were complying. The Trump administration destroyed the deal because Obama did it. Promised a better deal and never provided one much like every thing else promised.

The Amazing thing to objective people is you come on this site and talk about how scary it is to have Biden as president? You aren't afraid Trump incited an insurrection at our capital resulting in 412 arrest and 5 deaths? You weren't afraid to know your president doesn't read? Didn't read his presidential daily briefing as 588,000 died from COVID? That doesn't scare you but Biden taking too long to make decisions does? Yeah....Nah.....we do not take you seriously. THANKS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT