ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Amy Barrett is quite....

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
Impressive. She is smart articulate, and specific.
I find it curious that opposing Senators think they can out wit her. She is constantly citing prior cases and precedents. Senators are arguing policy and Judge Barrett is answering law.
Big mistake for Dems to continue this all day.
Every question written for the Senators by their staff is getting destroyed by a far more intelligent being
It only makes Judge Amy Barrett look so much more astute, with far superior knowledge.
Another big Dem mistake

Last edited:
I find it curious that opposing Senators think they can out wit her. She is constantly citing prior cases and precedents. Senators are arguing policy and Judge Barrett is answering law.
Every question written for the Senators by their staff is getting destroyed by a far more intelligent being
It only makes Judge Amy Barrett look so much more astute, with far superior knowledge.
Another big Dem mistake
That’s because they choose truth over facts!

Another big Dem mistake
And with no notes!

And she’s actually not too bad looking for a future SUpreme Court Justice - a lot better looking than RBG -but then again at my age most women look good . You noticed I said most women ,certainly NOT Maxine Waters who’s the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen . Inside and out . God was not kind to her

So glad you posted that as I found that to be an extremely impressive moment. I've been sitting here on my ass all day working on my laptop(with numerous alt-tab's to Canesport) with the hearing's on. ACB is brilliant, articulate, unflappable, genuine, humble, and is a sensational pick for the SCOTUS.

Another big Dem mistake

Whats really impressive is no notes to reference nor taking any notes..

She is destroying those anti American libs..

Reactions: CFSteve and grbcane
I find it curious that opposing Senators think they can out wit her. She is constantly citing prior cases and precedents. Senators are arguing policy and Judge Barrett is answering law.Big mistake for Dems to continue this all day.
Another big Dem mistake

You are correct, although it is not difficult to like bright next to the dim bulbs of Durbin, Harris, Blumenthal and Mizuno. Not exactly a MENSA convention there.

You are correct, although it is not difficult to like bright next to the dim bulbs of Durbin, Harris, Blumenthal and Mizuno. Not exactly a MENSA convention there.

What’s up with the state of Hawaii? They’ve got the dumbest people representing them, between Crazy Mizuno, and that idiot on Nadlers committee in the house they’re totally screwed.

I liked the whole hearing the Dems looked foolish at best. Why can’t they realize She’s a great candidate ? Amy Klobuchar asks question on super precedent and all Barrett did was ask her definition of super precedent, Klobuchar can’t answer and looks dumb as can be. Her staff must have written the question because how do you ask for an answer to a question you don’t understand.

I liked the whole hearing the Dems looked foolish at best. Why can’t they realize She’s a great candidate ? Amy Klobuchar asks question on super precedent and all Barrett did was ask her definition of super precedent, Klobuchar can’t answer and looks dumb as can be. Her staff must have written the question because how do you ask for an answer to a question you don’t understand.
It was quite interesting to watch these Dem Senators reading questions prepared by their minions, thinking they could outsmart Judge Barrett.
She destroyed them, with her patient, dead pan expressions, and specific recall. They simply were NO match. Donkey Senator from Hawaii actually asked her if she had previously been previously sexual assault charges??
ACB is the best judge I have seen Trump nominate.
PERIOD,

More bad news for Dems

Hirono totally classless with sexual harassment questioning.

Hirono is a vile, disgusting and stupid person.
Her and Maxine Waters are the poster children for the modern day democrat party. The party of Robert Byrd, Segregration, Poll Taxes, Jim Crow and being against Civil Rights legislation. The statements in the previous sentence are all facts. They can be verified, at least for a while, on Google. The Libbies on this board might want to roll down a few levels to find the historical articles, placed below the Dumb Democrat Senator trending articles. Or listening to fake news WAPO, NYT, CNN and MSLSD.

Last edited:
Another big Dem mistake
Even Corey Booker yesterday thanked her and you could tell for someone who obviously doesn’t want her confirmed, he knows she is a legit pick for that spot. Incredibly intelligent! Diane Feinstein was blown away this morning by some of her responses.

She just destroyed Coons during his interview. I'm not the biggest fan of some of her opinions and the logic behind them but no doubt she is an incredible candidate as evidenced by her poise and knowledge. She actually talked about that opinion during the Hawley interview.

Last edited:
She just destroyed Coons during his interview. I'm not the biggest fan of some of her opinions and the logic behind them but no doubt she is an incredible candidate as evidenced by her poise and knowledge. She actually talked about that opinion during the Hawley interview.

Shows how sad the democrat party is when Coons is viewed as a moderate voice of reason. He is a Libby female protection product that squirts. And worse yet, he is DUMB!

Another big Dem mistake

She is schooling those pos dems... Hirono what a nasty hateful cuntt...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT