ADVERTISEMENT

Judicial Watch wins Cali suit

ZEKEMUG

SuperCane
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2005
Judicial Watch wins suit, California forced to remove up to 1.5 million inactive voters and ‘clean up’ its rolls

1.5 million in Los Angeles County alone. How sad you have to sue the government to get them to do their job. California hasn’t updated for twenty years.

If they are inactive then they have no impact right? I don't get why you're excited about this? Maybe you think they might vote at some point in the future and you don't want them to?

Reactions: cems52
Just read up on this. Mostly dead people and people that have moved away are being removed. In other words no impact on any election unless the removal expands to other legitimate voters, which is the ultimate goal the GOP and related organizations.

This is a concern because of the tendency by some political activists to cheat elections via voter fraud. And one form of voter fraud just happens to involve using the registration information of relocated or sometimes even dead voters to cast a vote in favor of their preferred candidate.

This is a concern because of the tendency by some political activists to cheat elections via voter fraud. And one form of voter fraud just happens to involve using the registration information of relocated or sometimes even dead voters to cast a vote in favor of their preferred candidate.

Haha. Still crying voter fraud i see. Everytime you guys bring up this fake issue it always ends with you failing to cite any evidence of voter fraud to any significant degree in this country. So I'll ask again that you provide this evidence. Thanks.

Reactions: cems52
Haha. Still crying voter fraud i see. Everytime you guys bring up this fake issue it always ends with you failing to cite any evidence of voter fraud to any significant degree in this country. So I'll ask again that you provide this evidence. Thanks.

Didn’t cite voter fraud. I said it’s a shame you have to sue the Goverment to do its job. You think you’d be happy that the chance of voter fraud was being lessened. The nuns use to say “ A guilty conscience needs no accuser “.

The biggest problem is that it counts as voters still in a county or state.

It can shape voter districts for example.

Agree, question why would the California Secretary of State rebuff Trump administration twice when the feds are looking into it. Supreme Court had backed Federal Law calling for mandatory removal from voter rolls. Wish they would prosecute one of these clowns.

Agree, question why would the California Secretary of State rebuff Trump administration twice when the feds are looking into it. Supreme Court had backed Federal Law calling for mandatory removal from voter rolls. Wish they would prosecute one of these clowns.

At this time they would fight anything Trump or any Republican would want or do.

Its the whole slippery slope thing. Pretty soon they will be trying to get people purged if they don't vote for a few cycles or for whatever other reason they can come up with. This is not about following laws or ensuring the voter rolls are up to date. After all if they are just names on a list that aren't voting then why would anyone care? This is about eventually trying to purge legitimate voters off the roles.

And by the way you did cite voter fraud. Go read your post again.

Just read up on this. Mostly dead people and people that have moved away are being removed. In other words no impact on any election unless the removal expands to other legitimate voters, which is the ultimate goal the GOP and related organizations.
Wrong! These are the ‘people’ that would be used to get absentee ballots. Why do you think so many elections in California ‘flipped’ days and weeks after the election. In California now, one person can harvest ballots . They have no idea if those are from people who are legal or even alive.

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Wrong! These are the ‘people’ that would be used to get absentee ballots. Why do you think so many elections in California ‘flipped’ days and weeks after the election. In California now, one person can harvest ballots . They have no idea if those are from people who are legal or even alive.

Question the timing of the ruling also. After midterms coincidence I think not.

We executive order also notes they have to begin an investigation of voter fraud within 45 of the declared results of an election. Expect to hear much more about this in the next few months

If they are inactive then they have no impact right? I don't get why you're excited about this? Maybe you think they might vote at some point in the future and you don't want them to?
You do realize there are reports of people voting for dead people, right? No ID is required for voting because it is racist, right? Just provide some personal information for the dead person and you get to vote for them...

Reactions: bobbie jo

The people being removed are inactive meaning no votes were cast in their names. Look you can probably find a handful of cases out of a hundred million votes but there simply is no voter fraud to any significant degree in this country.

You do realize there are reports of people voting for dead people, right? No ID is required for voting because it is racist, right? Just provide some personal information for the dead person and you get to vote for them...

From 1960 you mean? Haha. Im not saying there aren't cases here and there. But this issue simply doesn't exist to any significant degree. There is a reason why the clown's voter fraud committee quietly went away.

The people being removed are inactive meaning no votes were cast in their names. Look you can probably find a handful of cases out of a hundred million votes but there simply is no voter fraud to any significant degree in this country.

That is incorrect and fake news.

Didn’t cite voter fraud. I said it’s a shame you have to sue the Goverment to do its job. You think you’d be happy that the chance of voter fraud was being lessened. The nuns use to say “ A guilty conscience needs no accuser “.

Louie...if it doesn’t matter that there off...why did they have to file a law suit?

If it doesn’t matter that they were off the registered voter roles, then why does it matter to you?

Then why not have a voter ID. We have it for everything else. Watch this answer it will turn to race.

That is correct. Or moved out of state.

Key word being active meaning they were dead or moved away but somehow votes were being cast in their name. Is that what you're saying?

California does not.

Every state has voter ID laws including California. Obviously those laws vary by state and the requirements are different by state. You may think the California law is lacking but it does exist. Are you suggesting that we should move away from states having the right to conduct elections as they see fit and enact a federal process? I'd be all for it if that law includes regulating the redistricting process, expanded early voting periods, ensuring that the appropriate number of polling places are available etc. Seems like you want a federal law. Funny since Republicans cry about states rights all the time.

Ok. I see you really don’t know what you are talking about.

Every state has voter ID laws including California. Obviously those laws vary by state and the requirements are different by state. You may think the California law is lacking but it does exist. Are you suggesting that we should move away from states having the right to conduct elections as they see fit and enact a federal process? I'd be all for it if that law includes regulating the redistricting process, expanded early voting periods, ensuring that the appropriate number of polling places are available etc. Seems like you want a federal law. Funny since Republicans cry about states rights all the time.

If it is a federal election it should be covered by federal law and all states have the same laws in a federal election and those laws are followed.

If it is a federal election it should be covered by federal law and all states have the same laws in a federal election and those laws are followed.

Federal positions and state/local positions are on the same ballots. But i agree i would love a federal law for the election process. That would include ID, number of polling places, expanded early voting etc. But it will never happen because the GOP doesn't want it to happen. They only want laws to suppress voters that don't support them.

Few people noticed when Gov. Jerry Brown signed the changes in AB1921 into law two years ago. In the past, California allowed only relatives or people living in the same household to drop off mail ballots for another voter. The new law allowed anyone, even a paid political campaign worker, to collect and return ballots — “harvesting” them, in political slang. ( With no assessment of voter id)

You have to present nothing to register unless you are a first time voter.

That’s why California also has a huge motor voter registration. Illegals can register when they get a drivers license.

Yes, I’m against no excuse absentee. With early voting, there is ample oppprtunity for everyone. You should have to make an effort to comply to be part of the democratic process. If one doesn’t want to do that much, then they probably shouldn’t be voting or procreating.

Slimy politicians,ever wonder why the election is not held in April on tax day think about that lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT