ADVERTISEMENT

Jurgan kinsman and USA

canesareno1

SuperCane
Jan 24, 2005
Is anyone else feel abit irritated at how casual jurgan was about being beaten when interviewed by espn? I dont know if i want a person who smiles and is happy go lucky after his team basically quit on him coaching our national team. I feel like it sends the wrong mesage to our kids, it might be wise for us to find a top notch coach that knows what he's doing, so that we can finally get to the finals. I think I've seen youth teams with better conditioning than that squad we fielded this World Cup.

OP that may be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Congrats on that at least.

All i really saw out there really from him was good substitutions, other than that his "great coaching" really didnt wow me. I saw a lot of players go down with hamstring related injuries, which leads me to believe his conditioning program isn't up to par with the rest of the world.

The one thing that the US team is known for and is superior to most national teams is our conditioning and fitness. A handful of hamstring injuries while playing in the Amazon is not cause for concern.

Klinnsman is an excellent coach and a fiercely competitive guy. If he weren't, Mexico wouldn't have qualified.

I will assume you are trolling.

OP......

SERIOUSLY???

Are you smoking some BRAZILIAN CANNABIS????....

Coach Klinsmann is the PERFECT COACH for our US SOCCER TEAM...

He should have been hired SEVEN YEARS AGO ...

But LUCKY as F*CK that we have him NOW!!!!

AMAZING COACH!!!

GO USA SOCCER!!!
This post was edited on 7/4 1:03 AM by bearguy

And this is relevant to miami football how?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

He's considered a very good coach..Our boys never quit, they just simply got beaten by a vastly superior team..In a few years perhaps our best athletes will consider playing soccer professionally.

Klinsmann is an excellent coach. He took the team as as far as their talent could take them. He's honest in interviews, and the American media and public is not used to that. I find his honesty to be refreshing.

I don't believe the team lacks talent. Howard may be best goalie in the world. Jones is an amazing athlete who plays in the Kraut League. What the team lacks is the culture of soccer. The touch passes. The strategic thinking that exists in the rest of the world where kids pick up a soccer ball at three and continue for life. Belgium did not outclass the US in talent but in knowhow and finesse. This is why several of our players were born or lived a part of their life abroad and have absorbed more of the culture of futbol.
The coach can't change the culture of an entire nation but the guy from California he chose to set up our attack, Bradley ?, had little help, an off game and couldn't handle the pressure applied to him.

Originally posted by canesareno1:
You guys are right, maybe it was the assistants faults that we couldn't score more.

It's called talent moron!

On a board where being awarded "worst thread of the year" would take a bad post of epic levels and fighting off the challenges of some really awful posters.... the OP may have done just that with this thread.

LOL the biggest troll job of all time. This guy is laughing at everyone right now.

If jurgan truely was a top talent evaluator, and a master soccer coach he would have recruted my cousin Mario to get out there and kick some soccer balls. I know for sure my cousin would have made it past the 100 mark instead of crying about his hamstring when ever chance he got.

If Jurgen had any remote affiliation to the University of Miami, this thread would have relevance.

coach bradley(first name tim) the previous coach, wouldn't have gotten this team past portugal, ghana, and germany. . .

Jurgan's third cousin once removed flew thru MIA on way to Chatanooga once so there is some connection.

blankimage.png

This post was edited on 7/5 9:42 AM by alexsiman

This post was edited on 7/5 9:44 AM by alexsiman

He is a very good coach speaks the truth our players need to play in Europe and South America. I do not think he will stay which is very common for coaches after the World Cup. Believe it or not but the elimination process for the 2018 cup starts next year.

If a great job is going 1-2-1 then I guess we should build him a statue.

They went 1-2-1 and everyone is acting like they just won the Super Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT