ADVERTISEMENT

Just a brutal July wrap for COVID in Florida

MikeJW

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2001

In what society is 200 deaths per day now ok for a governor without issuing a shutdown?

200 deaths per day out of a population of 21.5 million. Oh no, what shall we do?
I'm not sure, but being dismissive about the severity and prevalence is certainly not the answer. A dozen states have seen record highs 0f Covid-19 cases since Friday!

DeSantis, despite the carnage, refuses to this day to mandate masks.

I'm not sure, but being dismissive about the severity and prevalence is certainly not the answer. A dozen states have seen record highs 0f Covid-19 cases since Friday!
Acting like this is the Bubonic Plague is not the answer either.

Reactions: kamco360
200 deaths per day out of a population of 21.5 million. Oh no, what shall we do?
It’s not what you and I will do it’s what the families of the deceased loved ones are doing and will do going forward.,,Your lack of empathy mimics what we are receiving from Trump in terms of how he reacts and digests the thousands of deaths each day....Pitiful..

It’s not what you and I will do it’s what the families of the deceased loved ones are doing and will do going forward.,,Your lack of empathy mimics what we are receiving from Trump in terms of how he reacts and digests the thousands of deaths each day....Pitiful..
I sure hope you wear your mask during flu season then. Do you have no empathy for the 20 to 60 thousand that die each year from that deadly infectious virus?

Wait until someone in your family is infected or die and lets see what song you sing then. People are dying this is not a Hoax. Just had a Police Officer friend die from it that makes the 3rd Police Officer that I know die of Covid within 2 months. So keep down playing DEATHS. Just wait until it hits your circle.

Reactions: miamimike
Wait until someone in your family is infected or die and lets see what song you sing then. People are dying this is not a Hoax. Just had a Police Officer friend die from it that makes the 3rd Police Officer that I know die of Covid within 2 months. So keep down playing DEATHS. Just wait until it hits your circle.
Sorry to hear about your friends but people die every day from something or other. Just back in Jan a friend of mine lost his grandson to the flu out here in Utah. He was one of two schoolmates to die from the flu. Did you wear your mask during flu season or are there just certain deadly viruses that you feel this strongly about?

Sorry to hear about your friends but people die every day from something or other. Just back in Jan a friend of mine lost his grandson to the flu out here in Utah. He was one of two schoolmates to die from the flu. Did you wear your mask during flu season or are there just certain deadly viruses that you feel this strongly about?
Show me were 150,000 plus Americans have died from the flu in a 6 month period.

Reactions: MikeJW
20 to 60 thousand every year die in America from influenza. Peak flu season only lasts 13 weeks on average, not all year long. Do their lives mean nothing to you?

20 to 60 thousand every year die in America from influenza. Peak flu season only lasts 13 weeks on average, not all year long. Do their lives mean nothing to you?
You are the one that brought up numbers of deaths per day. The question is do those peoples lives who die of Covid mean anything to you. You down played Covid deaths and tried to up play Flu deaths. Why did you do that? Because it fits your narrative.

You are the one that brought up numbers of deaths per day. The question is do those peoples lives who die of Covid mean anything to you. You down played Covid deaths and tried to up play Flu deaths. Why did you do that? Because it fits your narrative.
I didn't bring it up, one of the gloom and doomers did and I simply responded. I'm also not downplaying anything, the mortality rate for COVID is less than .5%, the numbers speak for themselves. You either take precautions to save lives during flu season or you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: doerunn
I didn't bring it up, one of the gloom and doomers did and I simply responded. I'm also not downplaying anything, the mortality rate for COVID is less than .5%, the numbers speak for themselves. You either take precautions to save lives during flu season or you are a hypocrite.
We have flu vaccines. People get Flu shots. So there are your precautions. You cant compare to two. Lets deal with Covid right now its killing lots and lots of people. There aren't any vaccines or shots. Except for you guys who inject disinfectents.

Reactions: Hermbike
We have flu vaccines. People get Flu shots. So there are your precautions. You cant compare to two. Lets deal with Covid right now its killing lots and lots of people. There aren't any vaccines or shots. Except for you guys who inject disinfectents.
We have vaccines for the flu yet 20 to 60 thousand die every year from it and apparently you could care less about all of those deaths for some reason. Yeah, let's not compare a new virus to one that's been around for over 100 years and still continues to kill hundreds of thousands around the world. At best, COVID is nothing more than the flu's little brother.

You do realize that 150k number includes all respiratory deaths right. Whether someone tested positive or not they get listed. If you look at the CDC data somehow pneumonia and flu just stopped in March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT