ADVERTISEMENT

Just Breaking

Governor Greg Abbott of Texas announces that his state is 100% opened up and masks are no longer required.

The BIG HOAX has one step in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

And when the HOAX is buried (very soon), we are going to bury him face down and nail the box shut.
This is great news:

Governor Greg Abbott of Texas announces that his state is 100% opened up and masks are no longer required.

The BIG HOAX has one step in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

And when the HOAX is buried (very soon), we are going to bury him face down and nail the box shut.

It was never a hoax, but some states (red) handled this much better than others.

Regardless of stringency in handling COVID (lockdowns, school closings business closings), all states had similar cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Lockdowns resulted in higher unemployment , business failures and disproportionate higher deaths from COVID to blacks and Hispanics - the blue genocide. Since opening in Sept. FL deaths from COVID are nearly identical across all races. The lockdowns caused higher death rates among minority not COVID.

read the attached thread for some enlightenment

More people need to stop wearing masks in FL. I stopped wearing masks a month ago and no one says a word.

Most people I interact with say, “I wish I could take mine off too” but they don’t have the fortitude to stand up for themselves.

Last edited:
More people need to stop wearing masks in FL. I stopped wearing masks a month ago and no one says a word.

Most people I interact with say, “I wish I could take mine off too” but they don’t have the fortitude to stand up for themselves.
I actually see morons wearing masks driving alone in their cars. Those are usually the morons who block the intersection when traffic is heavy and the light changes.

Now that the City of Tampa health department has SCIENTIFIC DATA to validate the event WAS NOT a superspreader, Little Lemon is working on a story about how Brady tossing the trophy to Gronk, has traumatized fish.
That is, of course, when he's not busy getting his tailpipe rammed.

• Haha
Reactions: CaneBandit

CaneBandit,
If I might suggest, understanding that CEMS can be annoying, don't allow yourself to go down to his or other Libbies "foodfight" level. I agree with 90+% of your political views and enjoy the well done cartoons you post. So let's have the Red team be the one that scores the most touchdowns and quietly hands the ball to the official.

Reactions: CaneBandit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT