ADVERTISEMENT

Just Had A Nice Conversation With 2 Haitians At 7-11.

You caught it too? And this guy said he has a HS diploma.
Hahahaha then tries to play it off!! So stupid!!
Like it matters. Cems why don’t you respond to the thread where you said Obama was responsible for saving the auto industry! Or you rather stick to copying posts and playing grammar police?

Eat shit and die you worthless piece of shit.
How is business?

young-business-man-standing-pulling-his-pockets-inside-out-uid.jpg

Went in to grab a cup of coffee, and two brothers about my age, who manage the store, were organizing the coffee section and speaking in Creole. So I casually said "good morning" in both Creole and French and initiated some small talk in French with them (most Haitians understand and speak French). Eventually, I politely asked them point blank what they thought of Trump's controversial comments re: "s**thole countries." They laughed and said "it is a shithole, that's why we are here." They told me in French that they think Trump is an idiot and can't believe that we (America) elected him, but they told me they were not insulted by his comments and were glad someone was willing to call their "home(land)" what it really was. They finally told me in French that they don't think Trump is a racist, they just think he's a "gros bébé" (big baby).

It felt good to have an honest, cordial conversation with people about President Trump instead of having to read the vitriolic, anti-Trump, anti-white, and anti-Republican racist remarks that so many "tolerant" liberals love to spew out on a daily basis.
Advarkas, when you say “two brothers” were you using this to be racist?? Or where there actually “two brothers” just clarifying for all these Liberals who spent all day mounting their attack!

ROLMAO....Yeah, right after the great conversation they had. Got right on the phone and told ICE I should get a medal for this one.
Just think the house lawyer @advarkas brings to this board a random survey of two Haitians at a 7 11 store as proof Trump is not a racist. Do you seriously believe this guy? Next thing he'll do is survey the hookers on Biscayne Blvd to see if one has aids which means they all do. These right wingers will stop at nothing to further their agenda.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Just think the house lawyer @advarkas brings to this board a random survey of two Haitians at a 7 11 store as proof Trump is not a racist. Do you seriously believe this guy? Next thing he'll do is survey the hookers on Biscayne Blvd to see if one has aids which means they all do. These right wingers will stop at nothing to further their agenda.
Nah the left importing criminals, terrorists and people we have no clue who they are and what they are wasn’t fine to push an agenda. You and the board Commies lying here daily isn’t pushing an agenda! GTFOH

Wow!! Again stealing posts! WTF is wrong with you?? You don’t see this type behavior as wrong? In El Barrio we’d have called you a “biter” you always bite peoples lines! It’s weird!
What are you talking about? I said the guy probably called ICE and that's a stolen line? Take your azz back to bed.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Haitians protesting at that shit hole Mar a lago about one hour ago. Things getting ugly for Racist in Chief. He's denying he said it but clai.ing what he said wasn't racist? Liar!

Reactions: cems52
Haitians protesting at that shit hole Mar a lago about one hour ago. Things getting ugly for Racist in Chief. He's denying he said it but clai.ing what he said wasn't racist? Liar!
“clai.ing” that unemployed “legal profesional” verbiage? On MLK day they are protesting?? They need to get some priorities!! You Libs have even disrespected MLK now! Sad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT