ADVERTISEMENT

Just Trying To Debate

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
Can somebody answer this? When NYC was getting burned down and Chicago and Philly and DC....where was the media???? This is not going to end well. This is not a joke. Make zero mistake. This side is MOTIVATED.

I have said many times on here that I do not own a gun at 52 years old. I just bought my first gun. I do not like the way it feels in my hands and the last time I fired a gun was in camp in 1983. You guys will make fun of me. I bought a .22. But I need to get started somewhere.

Reactions: lysmaryj
Drink some coffee and sleep it off....lol.
Love you man. I don't care what happened today. QUESTION. Are you ready to finally meet me in your back yard in Atlanta vs BAMA? I will be there with my brother. Come out of hiding CD. I DONT BITE! Just ask Cems!

Love you man. I don't care what happened today. QUESTION. Are you ready to finally meet me in your back yard in Atlanta vs BAMA? I will be there with my brother. Come out of hiding CD. I DONT BITE! Just ask Cems!
Cems is much more reasonable than I......lol. Seems like a very tolerable dude. I can't be held responsible for anything that happens if I see any of you hyenas.

I have met people here on this site. All the people I have met are cool. But you Trump supporters are a couple of screws short of a mechanical can opener.

Reactions: frederickim1
Cems is much more reasonable than I......lol. Seems like a very tolerable dude. I can't be held responsible for anything that happens if I see any of you hyenas.

I have met people here on this site. All the people I have met are cool. But you Trump supporters are a couple of screws short of a mechanical can opener.
I am not so sure that is true. You are just carrying on a long standing PHOBIA. You are scared shit about meeting me

But you have never met me. So sad that I need to take over your city In Sept. I control.

But you have never met me. So sad that I need to take over your city In Sept. I control.
You just better not come to Dekalb....lol. They aren't big on Trump supporters but you would be fine where I live in north gwinnett. They love Trump out here.

You just better not come to Dekalb....lol. They aren't big on Trump supporters but you would be fine where I live in north gwinnett. They love Trump out here.

Guarantee you, not even people in Dekalb would tolerate you. You’re just something else. Some where in Oregon maybe... for like a little bit but not probably for very long. Not even weird ass Oregon.

Can somebody answer this? When NYC was getting burned down and Chicago and Philly and DC....where was the media???? This is not going to end well. This is not a joke. Make zero mistake. This side is MOTIVATED.

Agree, and I think most people are missing a major point The media is complicit in today’s violence. Although there has been numerous Documented irregularities In the election, the standard media response has been “there is no evidence of fraud”., end of story. Reasonable journalist would investigate and support that conclusion, or show the many questionable documented instances and at the very lest raise appropriate questions. Instead half the country is left without a voice, and simply asked to accept things on face value. And they wonder why people are angry.

Agree, and I think most people are missing a major point The media is complicit in today’s violence. Although there has been numerous Documented irregularities In the election, the standard media response has been “there is no evidence of fraud”., end of story. Reasonable journalist would investigate and support that conclusion, or show the many questionable documented instances and at the very lest raise appropriate questions. Instead half the country is left without a voice, and simply asked to accept things on face value. And they wonder why people are angry.
And I think you're ignoring a major point. Why were none of these "numerous Documented irregularities in the election" presented by the Trump legal team to the courts? Multiple judges rebuffed Trump's worthless lawsuits.

And I think you're ignoring a major point. Why were none of these "numerous Documented irregularities in the election" presented by the Trump legal team to the courts? Multiple judges rebuffed Trump's worthless lawsuits.

Actually most of the cases were dismissed on “standing”. So as in the SCOTUS suit no evidence was heard, they simply ruled TX has no right to bring a suit against other states. Im not an attorney so maybe others can correct me, but my understanding is that in very few of the cases was “evidence of fraud” even heard. Most were dismissed for various procedural accounts.

This is how desperate is has gotten for Trump supporters. Your argument is their is voter fraud in states run by republicans by and large. The SOS of Georgia is republican for example. You file a lawsuit claiming voter fraud but you have to evidence to present to a republican appointed judge....and you just keep saying over and over to the rest of us. The election was rigged....lol Serious question. Do you understand how utterly stupid this is?

Reactions: frederickim1
Actually most of the cases were dismissed on “standing”. So as in the SCOTUS suit no evidence was heard, they simply ruled TX has no right to bring a suit against other states. Im not an attorney so maybe others can correct me, but my understanding is that in very few of the cases was “evidence of fraud” even heard. Most were dismissed for various procedural accounts.
I'm not sure why none of you are interested in accepting simple...very simple facts. The Trump administration has no evidence of voter fraud. Extreme right wing media outlets talk about this as if there is evidence and you blindly follow. Many judges have asked for the evidence and there was none. It isn't any deeper than this. Yes, there are some lawsuits that can't even be heard. Think about it. If you went to the state courts who have jurisdiction to hear cases about their own states election, and you have no evidence of voter fraud......what would you expect a higher court to say? The supreme court is the highest court in the land. They can't hear a case that has been thrown out of lower courts. The only reason it got on the docket is because it is a presidential election.

I hear all the time well democrats complained about Russian interference right? Yeah, that's because every government defense agency has evidence of it.

There was no "evidence of fraud". Even Trump toady, AG William Barr, claimed there was no proof of fraud.

There was no "evidence of fraud". Even Trump toady, AG William Barr, claimed there was no proof of fraud.
The problem is he lost and they refuse to move on. You can't just keep talking about fraud as if it exist and when you had the chance to present evidence, you couldn't provide anything. That's not going to workk.

The problem is he lost and they refuse to move on. You can't just keep talking about fraud as if it exist and when you had the chance to present evidence, you couldn't provide anything. That's not going to workk.
Let's see if you show up in Atlanta Sept 4th. I specialize in humiliating ppl in their hometown. Alas, you will be nowhere to be found. Lol.

Let's see if you show up in Atlanta Sept 4th. I specialize in humiliating ppl in their hometown. Alas, you will be nowhere to be found. Lol.
Honeyiv, you have known me for years. So, I don't need to tell you what I specialize in. You already know. If you have to tell people what you specialize in, then you really don't specialize in it....lol

There was no "evidence of fraud". Even Trump toady, AG William Barr, claimed there was no proof of fraud

never Said there was, but more than ample examples of illegal votes being counted, and that is beyond reproach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT