ADVERTISEMENT

Just Voted. Florida GOP All The Way.

"Do you live in Florida?"

You know that man lives in Nashville, hence the "ville" in "Cashville".

I know what you're thinking, he could live in Gainesville, Leisureville, Niceville, Brooksville, Westville, Jacksonville, Eatonville, Fruitville, Woodville, Graceville, Greenville, or Titusville, Florida.

But, I'm pretty sure he's a Tennessee Republican pulling for the continued Republican leadership in the great State of Florida.

Come on Cems, climb aboard the GOP Fast-Boat as we cut through the blue wave to victory....
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

I know what you're thinking, he could live in Gainesville, Leisureville, Niceville, Brooksville, Westville, Jacksonville, Eatonville, Fruitville, Woodville, Graceville, Greenville, or Titusville, Florida.

But, I'm pretty sure he's a Tenn GOP pulling for the continued republican leadership in the great State of Florida.

Come on Cems, climb aboard the GOP Fast-Boat as we cut through the blue wave to victory....
maxresdefault.jpg
You been drinking that moonshine. smh

But, I'm pretty sure he's a Tennessee Republican pulling for the continued Republican leadership in the great State of Florida.

maxresdefault.jpg
That was GREATTTTTTTTTT........

Hope you’re right. Broward GOP is pulling out all stops to motivate GOP turnout and I’m concerned- 7 out of 10 level. Think Scott will beat Nelson by 50,000 which will be about .75%...
Motivate turnout for GOP? You mean like a get out the vote campaign and voter registration drives? Oh yeah that's the "other" party

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT