ADVERTISEMENT

Just when you think this just can't get any worse...

All the crap you Lefties left in their wake.

And you whine about this crap.

This shows me, you have not once been a leader of any sort doing anything.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Can someone please tell this douchebag we do not stand at attention to our leaders in the United States. It is a Democracy here. We aren't run here by tyrants and he needs to go kick rocks! Please and Thank You!

Can someone please tell this douchebag we do not stand at attention to our leaders in the United States. It is a Democracy here. We aren't run here by tyrants and he needs to go kick rocks! Please and Thank You!

Lol at you man. He trolling the crap out of you lefties. Of course, you would run to post it. While doing tread mill work earlier, the gym had on cnn and they were talking about this. Lol at all you lefties.

In his defense. He already has this behavior from his cucks...

proxy.php

It’s actually a republic but carry on lmap
All this complaining reminds me of the 80s and 90s Canes whenever I would go to one of their away games. As I would sit in the stands in the 4th quarter with the Canes on top and the game out of reach the opposing fans would have to resort to name calling because there was nothing they could do to reverse the outcome combined with their hatred for the Canes. Do you see any similarities between the picture below and what Randall Hill did in the tunnel at the Cotton Bowl?....lol.

J2pcMzP.jpg

Last edited:
All this complaining reminds me of the 80s and 90s Canes whenever I would go to one of their away games. As I would sit in the stands in the 4th quarter with the Canes on top and the game out of reach the opposing fans would have to resort to name calling because there was nothing they could do to reverse the outcome combined with their hatred for the Canes. Do you see any similarities between the picture below and what Randall Hill did in the tunnel at the Cotton Bowl?....lol.

J2pcMzP.jpg
Bhahahaha that’s awesome. I’m surprised the vajayjays haven’t complained about “Trump threatened reporter with weapon gesture!”

Reactions: tcane58

I expect you, as I do everybody on here, left or right, to stand at attention when Trump appears on TV. Whether you're at work, home, play, restaurant, etc. It's the correct thing to do.

I expect you, as I do everybody on here, left or right, to stand at attention when Trump appears on TV. Whether you're at work, home, play, restaurant, etc. It's the correct thing to do.
My middle finger will always stand at attention when I see him. This is not NOKO. This is America and the only salute I will give is with that finger.

Lol at you man. He trolling the crap out of you lefties. Of course, you would run to post it. While doing tread mill work earlier, the gym had on cnn and they were talking about this. Lol at all you lefties.
The United States elected a president. Not a troll. We need a serious person running the business of our country with our tax dollars and lefties pay taxes too. Not a child who trolls people on serious matters.

So either way he is ridiculous for it and you are perfectly okay with this silly nonsense which says a lot about you. People gave their lives literally so we don't have stand at attention. Not so a president can troll lefties because the fact of the matter is like it or not. It doesn't matter what political affiliation you have. He is elected to lead ALL OF THE PEOPLE. Not half or the part of the electorate he likes.

My middle finger will always stand at attention when I see him. This is not NOKO. This is America and the only salute I will give is with that finger.

1322357079316_3963978.png

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Don’t worry CD, our President is serious and certainly taking care of business. He’s seriously succeeding across the board, home and abroad, with the only casualty being Barack’s legacy. We are in great shape and seemingly getting better and better by the day.

Thank you President Trump. Keep up the great work and heck, if you can have some fun doing it, by all means do.

The United States elected a president. Not a troll. We need a serious person running the business of our country with our tax dollars and lefties pay taxes too. Not a child who trolls people on serious matters.

So either way he is ridiculous for it and you are perfectly okay with this silly nonsense which says a lot about you. People gave their lives literally so we don't have stand at attention. Not so a president can troll lefties because the fact of the matter is like it or not. It doesn't matter what political affiliation you have. He is elected to lead ALL OF THE PEOPLE. Not half or the part of the electorate he likes.

Reactions: Strack_Cane

It was a tyranny for 8 years. It took the country to the brink.

Thank goodness we are free again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT