ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris really struggling to nail this Speech

You claimed to be somewhat neutral a few weeks ago, but now you’re a proven typical for the Dems, no matter what. Go get dem food stamps bruh!
There is NOBODY that posts in the Lounge that is politically neutral. Anybody who believes that is nuts.

Last edited:
There is NOBODY that posts in the Lounge yhat is politically neutral. Anybody who believes that is nuts.
Think you were banned from COVID when that all went down. Ellu got the white power symbol thrown back at him and he retreated.

I said I’m a centrist. I am. Not much different than hero’s I love, John McCain, Jack Kemp, Mitt Romney on the center right, and Al Gore, Deval Patrick and Joe Biden on center left . But thank you for the racist trope. As multi 6 figure earning managing partner of a law firm it’s nice to be reminded that the moment a person disagrees with me that I’m a fiscal liberal who needs to “get dem food stamps bruh” but that’s not racism 😂🤣.

Think you were banned from COVID when that all went down. Ellu got the white power symbol thrown back at him and he retreated.
LOL at retreat I love his performative racism. It’s dopes like you that thinks he really means it. 😂🤣

I said I’m a centrist. I am. Not much different than hero’s I love, John McCain, Jack Kemp, Mitt Romney on the center right, and Al Gore, Deval Patrick and Joe Biden on center left . But thank you for the racist trope. As multi 6 figure earning managing partner of a law firm it’s nice to be reminded that the moment a person disagrees with me that I’m a fiscal liberal who needs to “get dem food stamps bruh” but that’s not racism 😂🤣.

serious question what about all those centerist heros do you find endearing?
Not as a whole but individually what is the draw of each of those heros?
I mean McCain the veteran/POW and his early career are much different then his last few years.
What about Joe Biden?

Personal injury law doesn't count.

Personal injury law doesn't count.
Now you know damn well I’m on the corporate side. but Chise! One of the realist to ever get run off this site was a pitbull when it came to chasing them ambulances. His money is just as green. But yes, I represent corporate interests. @Mcosculluela and I had a case when I was just breaking into the practice.

Reactions: Mcosculluela
I mean McCain the veteran/POW and his early career are much different then his last few years.
What about Joe Biden?
Well let’s start with Jack Kemp. Dude was literally what every politician should be. Understood that bootstraps could’ve pulled up but recognized that some folks needed shoes yet didn’t want to take my ****ing hard earned money to do it. My dad, my brother uncles were WW2 vets, former in-laws uncle can be found on a marble slab stab at the Vietnam memorial. John McCain is a hero to my family and he was man enough to recognize Public Enemy was correct in the album Fear if a Black Planet (damn I love cultural references lol).

You didn’t ask but I voted for HW and Jeb. Shared a dias with Walton Lawton Chiles, served under Reince Priebus, hell Alex P. Keaton raised me. Gasp i voted for Romney in 2012.

I don’t like extremist populist. I prefer the cogent rationale pragmatism of Deval over the firebrand of (pick a black guy you don’t like).

I respect Colin Powell and have no respect for Alan Keyes.
I don’t like extremist populist. I prefer the cogent rationale pragmatism of Deval over the firebrand of (pick a black guy you don’t like). I respect Colin Powell and have no respect for Alan Keyes.

I have some literal libertarian beliefs (not this militia alt right shit) in that I’m a fiscal conservative social liberal. Do what the **** you want and stay out of my pocket. Yet as a black man...my dad and uncles those WW2 vets, they couldn’t vote even after putting there life on the line. Hell they couldn’t wear uniforms without being cam called uppity, weren’t allowed to buy homes in certain areas and couldn’t sit at restaurants. My sister tells stories of how she sneaked sips from white water faucets (Spoiler alert, primary difference was the water was chilled).

I have some literal libertarian beliefs (not this militia alt right shit) in that I’m a fiscal conservative social liberal. Do what the **** you want and stay out of my pocket. Yet as a black man...my dad and uncles those WW2 vets, they couldn’t vote even after putting there life on the line. Hell they couldn’t wear uniforms without being cam called uppity, weren’t allowed to buy homes in certain areas and couldn’t sit at restaurants. My sister tells stories of how she sneaked sips from white water faucets (Spoiler alert, primary difference was the water was chilled).

That unc in law that died in Vietnam, that in-law that was 101 Airborne in Nam? They couldn’t vote...not until years after their service and one died without that right.

So while I admire the center I realize the dichotomy of me.

the adjectives used to describe King by his contemporaries were not much different than those describing movements today. John Lewis did not die in the 60’s so instead of his consistency being celebrated it’s co-opted as now somehow more radical than it was when the radicals (King and MAynard) cojoled him into toning down his speech at Washington. How radical must one be to risk his life on Edmund Pettus Bridge or the South Pacific against Japanese or to signup voluntarily to fight Ho Chi Min????

And yet, because I live this dichotomy you query me because I can’t ascribe to the diminishment of US intel, sacking of IGs, fiscal irresponsibility and ignorance of science.

Oh as for Romney...I was a Mormon Priest who was 1 person removed and chatted frequently with Ezra Taft Benson. And yes I converted from Pentecostalism (shhhh evangelical I was raised on Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts and COGIC, the latter weren’t we all (lol we love references 😂🤣)). now I’m just an average black Christian at Church By The Glades who believes Black Lives Matter and in small government with a big tent.

You love McCain and Romney. Lol. McCain creates Isis, Romney couldn’t win something if he tried.

So what is your view on BLM, ANTIFA, Defunding of police, looting, riots, and the far left communist Bernard Sanders and the squad?

Hardly a centrist batch of names you laid out my friend. Gore and now Biden are and have moved way left.

Well let’s start with Jack Kemp. Dude was literally what every politician should be. Understood that bootstraps could’ve pulled up but recognized that some folks needed shoes yet didn’t want to take my ****ing hard earned money to do it. My dad, my brother uncles were WW2 vets, former in-laws uncle can be found on a marble slab stab at the Vietnam memorial. John McCain is a hero to my family and he was man enough to recognize Public Enemy was correct in the album Fear if a Black Planet (damn I love cultural references lol).

You didn’t ask but I voted for HW and Jeb. Shared a dias with Walton Lawton Chiles, served under Reince Priebus, hell Alex P. Keaton raised me. Gasp i voted for Romney in 2012.

I don’t like extremist populist. I prefer the cogent rationale pragmatism of Deval over the firebrand of (pick a black guy you don’t like).

I don’t like extremist populist. I prefer the cogent rationale pragmatism of Deval over the firebrand of (pick a black guy you don’t like). I respect Colin Powell and have no respect for Alan Keyes.

That unc in law that died in Vietnam, that in-law that was 101 Airborne in Nam? They couldn’t vote...not until years after their service and one died without that right.

the adjectives used to describe King by his contemporaries were not much different than those describing movements today. John Lewis did not die in the 60’s so instead of his consistency being celebrated it’s co-opted as now somehow more radical than it was when the radicals (King and MAynard) cojoled him into toning down his speech at Washington. How radical must one be to risk his life on Edmund Pettus Bridge or the South Pacific against Japanese or to signup voluntarily to fight Ho Chi Min????

And yet, because I live this dichotomy you query me because I can’t ascribe to the diminishment of US intel, sacking of IGs, fiscal irresponsibility and ignorance of science.

Oh as for Romney...I was a Mormon Priest who was 1 person removed and chatted dlfrequently with Ezra Taft Benson. And yes I converted from Pentecostalism (shhhh evangelical I was raised on Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts and COGIC, the latter weren’t we all (lol we love references 😂🤣)). now I’m just an average black Christian at Church By The Glades who believes Black Lives Matter and in small government with a big tent.
So my question to you is this; What accomplishments did the Trump Administration achieve in his first term? Certainly there were several on your fiscal conservative side of the ledger. Removing our troops from the Middle East would qualify just to give you a few helpful hints as I see them. I'm sure there are some policies you don't like but I feel that way about each and every President. So what say you here at the end of his 1st term? Serious question if you care to indulge me.

@ellu First, congratulations on your personal success. Well done!

As a centrist and fiscally responsibly person, how much of your multi six figure salary should the government “Allow” you to keep after paying federal, state, local, and payroll taxes?

So my question to you is this; What accomplishments did the Trump Administration achieve in his first term? Certainly there were several on your fiscal conservative side of the ledger. Removing our troops from the Middle East would qualify just to give you a few helpful hints as I see them. I'm sure there are some policies you don't like but I feel that way about each and every President. So what say you here at the end of his 1st term? Serious question if you care to indulge me.
I’d share in PM, I’ve learned that folks on the phone or personal conversation dispense with the performative aspects of the online characters they portray. Also it avoids group think and the intellectual dishonesty of message board chatter. So feel free to do so, happy to share my thoughts.

@ellu First, congratulations on your personal success. Well done!

As a centrist and fiscally responsibly person, how much of your multi six figure salary should the government “Allow” you to keep after paying federal, state, local, and payroll taxes?
Thank you. I stated my position above. But our perspectives may be different. My experiences give me a strange dichotomy in my views, damn near a schism. This is the lounge, my post was lengthy enough lol. I’m not that interesting. It’s just hard for some to accept my beliefs as if...

Thank you. I stated my position above. But our perspectives may be different. My experiences give me a strange dichotomy in my views, damn near a schism. This is the lounge, my post was lengthy enough lol. I’m not that interesting. It’s just hard for some to accept my beliefs as if...
You dodged my question.

As a centrist and fiscally responsibly person, how much of your multi six figure salary should the government “Allow” you to keep after paying federal, state, local, and payroll taxes? What percentage?

Now you know damn well I’m on the corporate side. but Chise! One of the realist to ever get run off this site was a pitbull when it came to chasing them ambulances. His money is just as green. But yes, I represent corporate interests. @Mcosculluela and I had a case when I was just breaking into the practice.
I remember you well big man. You were a gentlemen then and now. Remember how we bonded over the Canes! Much love my brother! God bless.

Reactions: ellu

Oh as for Romney...I was a Mormon Priest who was 1 person removed and chatted frequently with Ezra Taft Benson. And yes I converted from Pentecostalism (shhhh evangelical I was raised on Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts and COGIC, the latter weren’t we all (lol we love references 😂🤣)). now I’m just an average black Christian at Church By The Glades who believes Black Lives Matter and in small government with a big tent.
Typical attorney/politician avoidance of an answer, using puffed up 3&4 syllable words, addressing the topic but ignoring the question.
You responded to:
What about Joe Biden?
Never addressed the SPECIFIC question, you’d simply pontificated on your specific personal beliefs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT