ADVERTISEMENT

Kanye West: “Liberals Can’t Bully Me”...

Please. Again with Kanye. You can have him....lmao. He is the same person that said Bush hates black people right? Yeah, go ahead and keep him because he is going to like anyone who is willing to meet him. Obama called him a jackass and refused to meet him. Preferred meeting Jay Z. Kanye is fooling nobody but people on the right. When it's benefits him, he will be liberal again...smdh. Just like Drumph

Kanye's just getting wiser with age. What's the saying?

A young person who's liberal has compassion, but when he gets older he is conservative because he has brains.

Reactions: tcane58
39020272_2249803431779365_573764908705906688_n.jpg

Please. Again with Kanye. You can have him....lmao. He is the same person that said Bush hates black people right? Yeah, go ahead and keep him because he is going to like anyone who is willing to meet him. Obama called him a jackass and refused to meet him. Preferred meeting Jay Z. Kanye is fooling nobody but people on the right. When it's benefits him, he will be liberal again...smdh. Just like Drumph
You can have Jay Z. By the way doesn’t he go and meet Castro in Cuba constantly? But of course that is ok cause he is a liberal. Keep lying to yourself. Like the saying goes you say it enough and you will believe it is true. That is what you and the left keep doing.

Reactions: Caneprof
You can have Jay Z. By the way doesn’t he go and meet Castro in Cuba constantly? But of course that is ok cause he is a liberal. Keep lying to yourself. Like the saying goes you say it enough and you will believe it is true. That is what you and the left keep doing.
Jay Z is a US Citizen genius. He can go meet anyone he wants. You don't get to tell him who to meet. He doesn't work for you. Presidents work for the tax paying citizens in the interest of the american people. Learn your ABCs because I will teach you quickly how I give it up.Besides, Cuba is our neighbor. It is in our interest to have a working relationship with Cuba. Like Mexico and Canada.

Jay Z is a US Citizen genius. He can go meet anyone he wants. You don't get to tell him who to meet. He doesn't work for you. Presidents work for the tax paying citizens in the interest of the american people. Learn your ABCs because I will teach you quickly how I give it up.Besides, Cuba is our neighbor. It is in our interest to have a working relationship with Cuba. Like Mexico and Canada.[/QUOTEitis
Jay Z is a US Citizen genius. He can go meet anyone he wants. You don't get to tell him who to meet. He doesn't work for you. Presidents work for the tax paying citizens in the interest of the american people. Learn your ABCs because I will teach you quickly how I give it up.Besides, Cuba is our neighbor. It is in our interest to have a working relationship with Cuba. Like Mexico and Canada.
I am sorry I did not know that Mexico and Canada are been run by a dictator. The people in Cuba Have been oppressed for many years,But you are correct again CD that is ok because you do not see anything wrong with that. ABC we learned in pre schooll which I can see you skipped. Learn your history.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreakingCane

Incorrect. JZ is a commy from Mexico.

I DONT WANT JAY Z. These guys are all on CRACK!

What does Cubas oppression have to do with meeting Castro? So does this mean Trump should not meet with the leaders of South Korea or Russia? Look at their record? Why is it a double standard when Obama does it? Jay Z can meet who he pleases just like you or I. We don't need approval. You have a ridiculous double standard!

Yep I guess snoop dog and the whore are great people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT