ADVERTISEMENT

Kelly Pickler named USO Global Ambassador

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Good for her. I remember watching her on American Idol in the beginning when everyone was watching that show and I thought what a cute little air head. Truth is she has done fantastic and her commitment to the USO and our troops since 2007 is a testament to the type of person she is. Just fantastic. Going around the world to bases and bringing some joy to the troops is very special.

Kudos to her!!

Good for her. I remember watching her on American Idol in the beginning when everyone was watching that show and I thought what a cute little air head. Truth is she has done fantastic and her commitment to the USO and our troops since 2007 is a testament to the type of person she is. Just fantastic. Going around the world to bases and bringing some joy to the troops is very special.

Kudos to her!!

You really need to find a hobby

Reactions: cems52
Thank you Lou but alas I am recovering from 2nd back surgery since february so my hobby right now is busting balls on here and trying to feel better. I see it's having an impact on you so that's good
How is the recovery going?

Kudos to her!!
I remember her on American Idol when she had no clue what were calamari. Got to admit, she's done well for herself since that time.

Kudos to her!!
Know her well. Her best friend is an FSU alum who now avoids me lol due to the last few ass whoopins! KP is as sweet as they come!

I remember her on American Idol when she had no clue what were calamari. Got to admit, she's done well for herself since that time.
Exactly. Cute as can be and doing great things for our Troops.

Know her well. Her best friend is an FSU alum who now avoids me lol due to the last few ass whoopins! KP is as sweet as they come!
She is really the epitome of don't judge a book by it's cover. Cute, sweet. appeared dumb but she is anything but that. She is working hard and I have utmost respect for this USO Ambassadorship she earned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT