ADVERTISEMENT

LA County shutting down 3 weeks AGAIN

This seems like solid public policy given that its the most populated county in America and we are currently during the worst few weeks since the pandemic began.

This seems like solid public policy given that its the most populated county in America and we are currently during the worst few weeks since the pandemic began.
There is no enforcement . Self quarantine for 14 days if you come from somewhere else. What's the point? Small business, including retail, restaurants, hotels etc...will not be able to survive. It will spread anyhow. No enforcement, no point in doing what they are doing.

I was told that there would be no virus after November 3rd. Y’all said Dems would stop pretending or something along those lines. Please reconcile that with your current position.

newsflash the virus doesn’t care about left or right. A MAGA business associate just lost her husband. They did nothing wrong. This disease don’t give a Fcuk about MAGA, BLM, AOC, KKK or ANTIFA. It just don’t give a damn.

I was told that there would be no virus after November 3rd. Y’all said Dems would stop pretending or something along those lines. Please reconcile that with your current position.

newsflash the virus doesn’t care about left or right. A MAGA business associate just lost her husband. They did nothing wrong. This disease don’t give a Fcuk about MAGA, BLM, AOC, KKK or ANTIFA. It just don’t give a damn.

Using the virus to run ur lives period..
Disregarding the constitution of the United States..
Look at the Democratic run cities...

Using the virus to run ur lives period..
Disregarding the constitution of the United States..
Look at the Democratic run cities...
If your gonna quote the post how bout you address what you said. Wasn’t it a hoax to end on Nov 3rd? Do you need me to show you your post? Happy yo do so...even tho you’ll obfuscate instead of just saying “I was wrong”. All good tho, some are constitutionally incapable of admitting error.

If your gonna quote the post how bout you address what you said. Wasn’t it a hoax to end on Nov 3rd? Do you need me to show you your post? Happy yo do so...even tho you’ll obfuscate instead of just saying “I was wrong”. All good tho, some are constitutionally incapable of admitting error.

One thing has nothing to do with the other...
And I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong but still doesn't change the facts they are abusing their power..

The discussion has been that once Nov 3rd passed the politicizing of Covid 19 would stop by the Democrats and Republicans. Well, the Democrats that used Covid 19 against Trump now realize that this Virus attacks both Democrats and Republicans. Blaming it on Trump was always absurd. It was always just a tool to gain their end. Unfortunately , many Democrats are naive and misguided.

Well it’s flu season. Doesn’t help the fact the testing kits have a legit 50/50 shot of providing you with a false positive or a false negative. By the way that info is from a very respected Dr here in Nashville. Flu is way down, Covid is way up, fear is being intertwined amongst the masses.

Correct and it doesn't matter if you try to safely go about your life either. Why compound the pain? It hasn't worked it has only caused people to go broke.

Correct and it doesn't matter if you try to safely go about your life either. Why compound the pain? It hasn't worked it has only caused people to go broke.
This is a self fulfilling truth, those who do not practice safety promulgate the harm for those who do. Wear a mask, wash ya hands, limit indoor gathering and a great number of those who may become infected may avoid infection.

Trump is still President. We will see come next February or March if the media narrative is still the same. Virus is real...obviously...but the media and dems weaponized it against Trump. We are already seeing a shift in how the media covers our "leaders". I have seen countless hard hitting stories about Kamala Harris fashion and Twitter comebacks. This will just be four years of the media falling all over themselves for these two. There wont be one hard question or inquiry.

Reactions: El Cubano

It has worked. Imagine the numbers if there were no lock downs and other precautions earlier this year. You have to stop viewing the issue through the lens of financial gain and through the lens of public health.

It has worked. Imagine the numbers if there were no lock downs and other precautions earlier this year. You have to stop viewing the issue through the lens of financial gain and through the lens of public health.

What's the average age of people who die from COVID? 78-80 years old or so? Why not direct actions to specifically give those people the OPTION to protect themselves...if they choose.

What sense does it make to ruin a small business? Wouldnt it make more sense to let a small business owner feed their family and let the sick and old take the actions they feel are appropriate to protect themselves?

It hasn't worked. The numbers arent as high as initial estimates because statistically this virus is virtually harmless unless you are extremely old or very sick to begin with. Most healthy adults wont even know they have it or recover very quickly. Initially we thought this would be dangerous for everyone. It's not.

What's the average age of people who die from COVID? 78-80 years old or so? Why not direct actions to specifically give those people the OPTION to protect themselves...if they choose.

What sense does it make to ruin a small business? Wouldnt it make more sense to let a small business owner feed their family and let the sick and old take the actions they feel are appropriate to protect themselves?

People interact with one another every day, so even if its older people who die, that doesn't mean younger and middle aged adults don't. And the fact that younger people walk around with it asymptomatically, then unknowingly pass it on to older people they interact with, it makes no sense to allow some people to lock down while others don't. The issue about small businesses is that they will continue to suffer until the virus goes away, which will happen faster the more disciplined people are about staying indoors, socially distancing, wearing masks and washing their hands. We are losing about $1 trillion in GDP because the government has failed to lock down aggressively enough and has been allowing the slow trickle of new cases, which has now once again exploded.

People interact with one another every day, so even if its older people who die, that doesn't mean younger and middle aged adults don't. And the fact that younger people walk around with it asymptomatically, then unknowingly pass it on to older people they interact with, it makes no sense to allow some people to lock down while others don't. The issue about small businesses is that they will continue to suffer until the virus goes away, which will happen faster the more disciplined people are about staying indoors, socially distancing, wearing masks and washing their hands. We are losing about $1 trillion in GDP because the government has failed to lock down aggressively enough and has been allowing the slow trickle of new cases, which has now once again exploded.

It makes perfect sense. People are able to choose how to protect themselves. If you are old or sick then you take precautions...if you choose.

How many are dying because of the lockdowns?? I’m so sick of people telling those whose lives are being destroyed to just sit back and take it.usually from people who are not affected in the least and from hypocrite politicians. Far more lives are being destroyed by the lockdowns than are directly affected by COVID. It’s not even close. Rise up people.

It makes perfect sense. People are able to choose how to protect themselves. If you are old or sick then you take precautions...if you choose.

That may be feasible in a sparsely populated place like Wyoming where people are spread out over vast distances. It doesn't work in the nation's most populated areas, especially LA, which has more people than any other county. People have to interact with one another, which means they all have to follow the same guidelines.

I have two friends under 45 with no comorbidities at Jackson right now. One is a frat brother who is fit and active. He’s been there 3 weeks. He (prayerfully neither) will die. If his recovery is like another brother of ours he’ll be 4-6 weeks more when he gets out.
But since your only counting deaths, why not implement reasonable steps to curb spread, especially with the vaccine just around the corner.

This is a self fulfilling truth, those who do not practice safety promulgate the harm for those who do. Wear a mask, wash ya hands, limit indoor gathering and a great number of those who may become infected may avoid infection.
That's all we've been saying. If a place breaks safety regs. then fine the crap out of them.

If it worked why are cases spiking worldwide? It won't work. It doesn't work. It's a virus just like the cold or flu. When it spreads it spreads.

I have two friends under 45 with no comorbidities at Jackson right now. One is a frat brother who is fit and active. He’s been there 3 weeks. He (prayerfully neither) will die. If his recovery is like another brother of ours he’ll be 4-6 weeks more when he gets out.
But since your only counting deaths, why not implement reasonable steps to curb spread, especially with the vaccine just around the corner.
Sorry to hear about your friends and I wish them well. I know at least 6 people who were positive. Tired, fatigue, headaches, slight fever, loss of taste / smell. Other then that nothing. No cough, no sore throat, better after 4-5 days. The whole thing makes no rhyme nor reason.

If it worked why are cases spiking worldwide? It won't work. It doesn't work. It's a virus just like the cold or flu. When it spreads it spreads.

All viruses spread, that doesn't mean we don't employ measures to stop the spread. The countries that put in the strictest measures in Asia still seem to be doing the best out of all nations. What makes them different than us ? They all have a strong sense of community that privileges the health of the many over the "freedom" of walking around maskless of some.

All viruses spread, that doesn't mean we don't employ measures to stop the spread. The countries that put in the strictest measures in Asia still seem to be doing the best out of all nations. What makes them different than us ? They all have a strong sense of community that privileges the health of the many over the "freedom" of walking around maskless of some.
No one knows Raoul. Not every virus attacks people the same. Masks are being worn by a majority of people yet virus still spreading so you tell me. More people washing hands, have sanitizer in buildings, their cars, their homes, still spreading. Good news is death rate is way down as the medical community has learned better how to treat this monster.

I take vitamin D-3 2000 IU's + 50mg chelated zinc + 1000mg vitamin C after breakfast daily.

No one knows Raoul. Not every virus attacks people the same. Masks are being worn by a majority of people yet virus still spreading so you tell me. More people washing hands, have sanitizer in buildings, their cars, their homes, still spreading. Good news is death rate is way down as the medical community has learned better how to treat this monster.

Masks don't completely stop the virus but they do help contain its spread by up to 80%. I'll gladly take the 80% solution than the zero percent solution of not wearing masks at all.

Masks don't completely stop the virus but they do help contain its spread by up to 80%. I'll gladly take the 80% solution than the zero percent solution of not wearing masks at all.
That's true and an overwhelming amount of people are wearing masks BUT are they washing their hands, keeping their distance, staying outdoors instead of indoor gatherings, touching their mask and face before washing, are they washing or re-using their mask frequently? All factors that contribute to viral spread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT