ADVERTISEMENT

LEAKED!! TRUMP PAID NO INCOME TAXES FOR 11 YEARS! PAID ONLY $750 IN 2017

How's this for controlling the narrative.... Tuesday night.... First debate....

You think Wallace is going to bring up #1 Trump's taxes and/or #2 whatever this Hunter Biden fiasco thing is you are bringing up??

My gut is telling me #1 and only #1. Sorry to burst your bubble.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but I find it funny you are avoiding the question.

Fake businessman (CONMAN) CROOK. SHOULD BE LOCKED UP! Only weak minded will fall for his fake garbage!
You all know who you are! The man is FAKE!!

This country of ours had institutions that weeded out this type of lawlessness. Now these weak ladies and gentlemen of the Senate have allowed them to be trampled on by this CONMAN!

Reactions: zackbear and gokcub
Did he share his tax filings with the American people? Ex presidents and VPs always make a lot of money when they leave office. What is your point?
But Biden champions "income inequality". Doesn't seem fair he should make millions just because he was elected to be a Public Servant. I wonder how he and his supporters reconcile that?

But Biden champions "income inequality". Doesn't seem fair he should make millions just because he was elected to be a Public Servant. I wonder how he and his supporters reconcile that?
What you are saying makes absolutely zero sense. You don't have any clue what income inequality means...and I don't have the time to explain it. Please consider using your head for more than a hat rack. He wants equal opportunity. That has nothing to do with his ability to be rich. Just because he wants poor people to be rich too.

Reactions: zackbear
What you are saying makes absolutely zero sense. You don't have any clue what income inequality means...and I don't have the time to explain it. Please consider using your head for more than a hat rack. He wants equal opportunity. That has nothing to do with his ability to be rich. Just because he wants poor people to be rich too.
LOL, you don't have the time to explain it? You've posted 77,968 times. The point it is he's just another political hypocrite. But you'll never get it. And I don't wear hats, but apparently you do.

Reactions: grbcane
There’s literally no source. Why is this a story? If it were from a non objective outlet it MIGHT make you possibly wonder but the story is written by an anti trump company with zero source. If this were a high school paper it would get an F. You can’t just make up shit, pose it as fact and expect people to believe it with out any kind of proof what so ever. This is a freaking joke. You democrats act like children.

how is this any different than if advarkas were to say that obamas wife is actually a man and he knows this for a fact because he has a source that works in the obamas dr office that has seen the documents that prove it but can’t be disclosed under hippo and he can’t revile his source from the dr’s office out of this person’s fear for their safety and job security. I guess we should all just take his word for it because there’s “proof”.

Uh, yeah Cash. One is the current president with three debates coming up where he'll be asked repeatedly to release his tax returns. He could end all of it by just showing everyone why this is fake news. And he would own us libs and media forever. But we both know those returns will stay a closely guarded secret. But why?
Why do you care? How does that help our Country or your life? Please show us the LAW that says he has to.

Again you avoided the question by pretending to control the narrative. Do you think the fact that a man who makes a lot of money each year and has plenty of depreciating tax assets, returns are more questionable than the son of the former Vice President who receives millions from the Russians and Chinese while his father was heavily involved in foreign policy making decisions with Obama? Is this seriously even debatable?
Particularly a guy who was DISHONORBLY discharged from US Navy for using crack.

Man you love Fake News. Attorneys for Trump have already debunked this and stated the president has paid tens of millions in taxes over this period. Asked to produce the evidence the times claimed they can’t expose their anonymous source. What a pathetic joke you are and complete fool for believing this BS

where is their proof? The attorneys for temp can prove it. Just release the taxes like every presidential candidate since 1972. Fake news is only news he doesn’t like.

The CONMAN pulled off the biggest con of all time. Those conned will continue to find ways of distorting the truth because they can't admit that they allowed this CONMAN the levers of this country. Continue to dig up lies while the truth continues to smack you in the face.

Reactions: gokcub
where is their proof? The attorneys for temp can prove it. Just release the taxes like every presidential candidate since 1972. Fake news is only news he doesn’t like.
He is the one who started FAKE NEWS!! That's where the CON starts. Had to make weak minded people follow. Sadly so many have.

The CONMAN pulled off the biggest con of all time. Those conned will continue to find ways of distorting the truth because they can't admit that they allowed this CONMAN the levers of this country. Continue to dig up lies while the truth continues to smack you in the face.
Is this a Biden "Truth over Facts" moment?

Reactions: grbcane and edtuna
The guy is a total fraud who lies, cheats, steals, and deceives. The entire Trump cult is a national security threat.

Right on time for the 1st debate this week......

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.

The New York Times has obtained tax-return data extending over more than two decades for Mr. Trump and the hundreds of companies that make up his business organization, including detailed information from his first two years in office. It does not include his personal returns for 2018 or 2019. This article offers an overview of The Times’s findings; additional articles will be published in the coming weeks.

The returns are some of the most sought-after, and speculated-about, records in recent memory. In Mr. Trump’s nearly four years in office — and across his endlessly hyped decades in the public eye — journalists, prosecutors, opposition politicians and conspiracists have, with limited success, sought to excavate the enigmas of his finances. By their very nature, the filings will leave many questions unanswered, many questioners unfulfilled. They comprise information that Mr. Trump has disclosed to the I.R.S., not the findings of an independent financial examination. They report that Mr. Trump owns hundreds of millions of dollars in valuable assets, but they do not reveal his true wealth. Nor do they reveal any previously unreported connections to Russia.
Sounds like his tax advisors took full advantage of the tax laws. Wouldn't you? Why would anyone want to pay taxes where the money is being spent on failed Democratically run social programs that support welfare as it exists today?

Sounds like his tax advisors took full advantage of the tax laws. Wouldn't you? Why would anyone want to pay taxes where the money is being spent on failed Democratically run social programs that support welfare as it exists today?
Lots of his type tax advisors spend many a year in orange jumpsuits.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

The tax returns that Mr. Trump has long fought to keep private tell a story fundamentally different from the one he has sold to the American public. His reports to the I.R.S. portray a businessman who takes in hundreds of millions of dollars a year yet racks up chronic losses that he aggressively employs to avoid paying taxes. Now, with his financial challenges mounting, the records show that he depends more and more on making money from businesses that put him in potential and often direct conflict of interest with his job as president.

The New York Times has obtained tax-return data extending over more than two decades for Mr. Trump and the hundreds of companies that make up his business organization, including detailed information from his first two years in office. It does not include his personal returns for 2018 or 2019. This article offers an overview of The Times’s findings; additional articles will be published in the coming weeks.

The returns are some of the most sought-after, and speculated-about, records in recent memory. In Mr. Trump’s nearly four years in office — and across his endlessly hyped decades in the public eye — journalists, prosecutors, opposition politicians and conspiracists have, with limited success, sought to excavate the enigmas of his finances. By their very nature, the filings will leave many questions unanswered, many questioners unfulfilled. They comprise information that Mr. Trump has disclosed to the I.R.S., not the findings of an independent financial examination. They report that Mr. Trump owns hundreds of millions of dollars in valuable assets, but they do not reveal his true wealth. Nor do they reveal any previously unreported connections to Russia.

By definition "leaked" means unproven.

He doesn’t have the time. What don’t you understand ? My favorite was He was going to explain to us Neanderthals, Quantum Physics. This guy is versed in everything.

So where is the criminal investigation into the leaking of his tax documents? Or is that another brave “patriot” who gets a pass at yet another attempted coup.

Oh and any billionaire that doesn’t have a good tax attorney is a fool. Honestly op do you think Trump is sitting there doing his own taxes?

Same one that was conducted about the leak of Clinton's E-mail's!

How's this for controlling the narrative.... Tuesday night.... First debate....

You think Wallace is going to bring up #1 Trump's taxes and/or #2 whatever this Hunter Biden fiasco thing is you are bringing up??

My gut is telling me #1 and only #1. Sorry to burst your bubble.
EVERYTHING is/was 100% LEGAL
SO GLAD we have a SMART President!
Lmao @ ignorance and desperation

Now that the myth that Trump was a good businessman has been spectacularly shattered before the entire world - no one else can credibly say "He's a jerk but I like.....". There's nothing left to like except corruption, lies, incompetence, racism, and narcissism.

Why do you care? How does that help our Country or your life? Please show us the LAW that says he has to.
In this country we do things because it is the right thing to do. Not because you have to be FORCED to. It's expected so we can see how a person in charge of the executive branch of our government handle's his personal finances.....since he is involved with financial decisions nationally. Make sense? There is a reason literally every modern president provides this. It is not because it is REQUIRED!

In this country we do things because it is the right thing to do. Not because you have to be FORCED to. It's expected so we can see how a person in charge of the executive branch of our government handle's his personal finances.....since he is involved with financial decisions nationally. Make sense? There is a reason literally every modern president provides this. It is not because it is REQUIRED!
So in other words follow the law? So if our tax laws allowed Real Estate Developers to write off interest and losses and carry forward losses and when making a profit defer tax on the profit if they buy another property then there is really nothing to see here. That's what everyone in Real Estate does.

So in other words follow the law? So if our tax laws allowed Real Estate Developers to write off interest and losses and carry forward losses and when making a profit defer tax on the profit if they buy another property then there is really nothing to see here. That's what everyone in Real Estate does.
No...in other words we don't hold our sitting president to the same stands as people not doing the right thing. Getting the picture? Presidents lead and do the right things....and/or encourage others to.

They don't always look for short cuts and hand outs.

Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black Sleepy Joe. @cdwright40 these people are terrible!

No...in other words we don't hold our sitting president to the same stands as people not doing the right thing. Getting the picture? Presidents lead and do the right things....and/or encourage others to.

They don't always look for short cuts and hand outs.

So he broke no law and worked within the bounds of our tax laws to mitigate his tax liability. Another yawn non story. The only crime is that his personal records were leaked. Damn you people are desperate. You're so blinded by hate that you dont realize your burying yourselves.

So he broke no law and worked within the bounds of our tax laws to mitigate his tax liability. Another yawn non story. The only crime is that his personal records were leaked. Damn you people are desperate. You're so blinded by hate that you dont realize your burying yourselves.
First of all, how do you know he broke no laws? I don't think the state of New York agrees with you. Let's let a jury decide that. They weren't asking for his taxes for their health. He is inflating cost of real assets and last time I checked that was against the law. So, as soon as he isn't a siting president he will be held accountable for this.

Second of all he is a sitting president. leaked? Every other president doesn't need their tax documents leaked. They showed them to us. That's the difference. Because they respect the office. Donald Trump doesn't respect anything or anyone. He is a POS and I have been telling you guys this for years. The truth hurts. it's just the truth from a truth sayer.

First of all, how do you know he broke no laws? I don't think the state of New York agrees with you. Let's let a jury decide that. They weren't asking for his taxes for their health. He is inflating cost of real assets and last time I checked that was against the law. So, as soon as he isn't a siting president he will be held accountable for this.

Second of all he is a sitting president. leaked? Every other president doesn't need their tax documents leaked. They showed them to us. That's the difference. Because they respect the office. Donald Trump doesn't respect anything or anyone. He is a POS and I have been telling you guys this for years. The truth hurts. it's just the truth from a truth sayer.

Yawn.

Keep it going. Every witch hunt story you all put out gets more votes for Trump. Hopefully he will personally thank you all when he is reelected in NOV.

So What!! Who wants to pay Taxes anyway.. Who wants to give our money to the Government.. NOBODY

Reactions: majus12
ADVERTISEMENT