ADVERTISEMENT

Learn Their Names!!!

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
With the WH secured for the Democrats in 2020 lets turn our focus to the Senate. These right wing Senators will pay for their treasonous acts. We must all "Learn Their Names" so we can vote them out in November.

Yep...these chip toothed Hyenas will see just how the American people plan to give it up! WELCOME BACK!

Reactions: cems52
Yep...these chip toothed Hyenas will see just how the American people plan to give it up! WELCOME BACK!
CD. I think Gary banned Cems same way he banned me. I am a very perceptive individual. When Gary bans you, he always let's you back on the first of the month. Whatever month he decides. So when Cems came back today, it told me all I need to know about his hiatus because I went through the same thing. Notice how I was gone in May and all of a sudden appeared June1.

CD. I think Gary banned Cems same way he banned me. I am a very perceptive individual. When Gary bans you, he always let's you back on the first of the month. Whatever month he decides. So when Cems came back today, it told me all I need to know about his hiatus because I went through the same thing. Notice how I was gone in May and all of a sudden appeared June1.
Didn't you say you had the virus?

If this is true, Gary should have never let you back....lol. He will regret it.

Listen. I love you guys as if you were Republicans. Everybody thinks I am a racist just because I hate Puerto Ricans

Yes I did but it was bullshit. A lie. Gary banned me for May. Let me back on June 1.
It's all good. Glad you were not infected. This thing is no joke. A member of my church whom I worked with distributing food passed yesterday from Covid-19.

Yep. Cems lies about it. Expected no less.

This thread is about those coward Republican senators. Work with me to rid our country of these treasonous scoundrels.

You know nothing about me. But I do know your prediction of an Easter demise of the virus was WRONG!!
I know you were banned for continued lying and graphic sexual rhetoric about other peoples’ wives and mothers, not leaving due to becoming a humanitarian for a few months. Careful with your lying again, you could be gone for another month to due more “humanitarian work”, wink! wink!

lol lol
lol lol

Reactions: gchaneyjr
I know you were banned for continued lying and graphic sexual rhetoric about other peoples’ wives and mothers, not leaving due to becoming a humanitarian for a few months. Careful with your lying again, you could be gone for another month to due more “humanitarian work”, wink! wink!

lol lol
lol lol
Your foolish posts will not bear fruit as you hope. Carry on with your nonsense.

Why listen to these Clown.. If you combine their IQ points it would equal a ROCK...

Same old talking points , bla bla bla...

You’ve already been banned for your nonsense, but lying about being banned is so progressive! So you!
Not sure why you think I owe you any explanation regarding my whereabouts. Stick with making stupid predictions about the Trump virus. Your stupidity has resulted in many deaths.

You denying you predicted the virus would disappear by Easter?

Sorry, I don’t answer requests from people banned for perpetual lying. The Easter prediction was your master, Trump, who lives rent free in your head. Link where I ever said gone by Easter...

Sorry, I don’t answer requests from people banned for perpetual lying. The Easter prediction was your master, Trump, who lives rent free in your head. Link where I ever said gone by Easter...
The entire board knows you're a liar and bad at predictions. Easter my azz.

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT