ADVERTISEMENT

Left or Right, Dem or Republican we can all agree

ellu

SuperCane
Feb 5, 2003
Pompano Beach
This attorney is a piece of shit.

E1rZ89QWQAI5e4B

This place is so toxic that someone can say dumb shit that is offensive to anyone and still folks rather drop talking points.

I mean the target is a lawyer who said disgusting shyte, easiest pile on ever and yet...

i have no idea who the guy is or what it's all about.

what i do know is i have a sister that was born with cerebral palsy. she went to public school back in the 80's. she had to take the short bus to school as she can't walk on her own. she's told me about the bullying she received at coral springs HS and at FAU.

she graduated from FAU in the 90's, held a full time job afterwards for over 20 years. she had other issues since and can no longer work at the age of 52.

what that guy says is disgusting and anyone who thinks that is ok is not a good person either.

This place is so toxic that someone can say dumb shit that is offensive to anyone and still folks rather drop talking points.

I mean the target is a lawyer who said disgusting shyte, easiest pile on ever and yet...
Says the guy who ran away from debates with facts, gets called out for pushing conspiracy theories, and then claimed that being attacked was the reason he couldn’t debate or fess up to pushing conspiracies. No one cares what lies you frauds spew.

Says the guy who ran away from debates with facts, gets called out for pushing conspiracy theories, and then claimed that being attacked was the reason he couldn’t debate or fess up to pushing conspiracies. No one cares what lies you frauds spew.
ellu seems like a good guy. he doesn't seem like the type to push conspiracies and such. granted i don't frequent the lounge a lot.

can you give an example?

ellu seems like a good guy. he doesn't seem like the type to push conspiracies and such. granted i don't frequent the lounge a lot.

can you give an example?
He did. See the death of the Capitol policeman by a blow to the head.

Crump is one of the most lying POS attorney out there . Can u say the same thing about him… ??

i have no idea who the guy is or what it's all about.

what i do know is i have a sister that was born with cerebral palsy. she went to public school back in the 80's. she had to take the short bus to school as she can't walk on her own. she's told me about the bullying she received at coral springs HS and at FAU.

she graduated from FAU in the 90's, held a full time job afterwards for over 20 years. she had other issues since and can no longer work at the age of 52.

what that guy says is disgusting and anyone who thinks that is ok is not a good person either.
Thank you for understanding the nature of the post.

can you give an example?
Not sure what was said but, that poster is muted, I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" but *shrug*. Mute has made life a lot easier, those who don't like my posts its a simple solution.

Crump is one of the most lying POS attorney out there . Can u say the same thing about him… ??
What does this have to do with Crump? I've known Ben personally since 1991, we are fraternity brothers. His former law partner Darryl, was my President at UM. Not sure what he has to do with this thread, the dude I posted about was the kind of piece of crap the left and right could agree on, or so I thought. Like he is insulting Trump supporters in a way that insults both Trump and the disabled, if you are a lib (or a decent human) you should be pissed about the way he treats the disabled, if you are a Trump supporter lobbing Hitler and demeaning the supporters should piss you off. Guy is a piece of crap but instead of focussing on the asshole, we gotta bring up someone completely unrelated who is an ass to some and not an ass to others.

Again, this thread was supposed to unite, but damn...

Not sure what was said but, that poster is muted, I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" but *shrug*. Mute has made life a lot easier, those who don't like my posts its a simple solution.
I enjoyed you pretending to be a moderate and a lawyer. Snowflake got caught accusing people in Sicknick’s death stating an autopsy and other evidence wasn’t needed, and all were guilty without due process. Then you ran away.

I think its easy to get caught up in political hatred. In the end it does little good. Political policies that last are ones that are good for most of the country .Policies passed by partisan politicians merely for the sake of political power usually don't.
But history is replete with power hungry politicians using biases and hatred as a means of winning elections. But the majority of us are not willing to let go of these biases and evaluate where we are now as a country and what's best for us and our children moving forward.
But if you are blasted everyday with how bad someone like Obama or Trump is its hard not to succumb to it. That is why we are where we are.

Reactions: ellu
Crump is one of the most lying POS attorney out there . Can u say the same thing about him…
All lawyers are pieces of shit till you need one . And then if they win your case . Then once you feel your 100% in the clear or got all your settlement. They become “ that piece of shit overcharged me “

Reactions: krvanness
He said this in open court? The judge would’ve thrown in jail for contempt. I would have.
Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Bizarre to put it mildly. I’ll be shocked if he got away with saying this in court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT