ADVERTISEMENT

Legal Question

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
With Manafort headed back to jail, can Trump pardon him now or does Trump have to wait until if there is a conviction?

If he feels they have been targeted I would expect him to pardon them.

With Manafort headed back to jail, can Trump pardon him now or does Trump have to wait until if there is a conviction?

OMFG...…..read. Jeezus...don't you people ever pick up a book? You can't pardon someone that hasn't even begun his trial. You hire a defense and you fight charges. Why are you worried about a pardon before the charges are even fought. This tells me you don't care if he is even guilty because you know already he is guilty. So, you want your lord and savior pardoned. So he can take your wrist and continue to cuck you in the name of Nationalism.

Your boy is going to be in jail throughout the entire trial. Deal with it! It's time to have a ball if you catch my drift! He will be there until a decision is reached. He better start singing or he will be having a ball much longer than necessary on all these counts.

Lol.....deep breaths youngin. No ones talking about before a charge but afterwards if it comes.

OMFG...…..read. Jeezus...don't you people ever pick up a book? You can't pardon someone that hasn't even begun his trial. You hire a defense and you fight charges. Why are you worried about a pardon before the charges are even fought. This tells me you don't care if he is even guilty because you know already he is guilty. So, you want your lord and savior pardoned. So he can take your wrist and continue to cuck you in the name of Nationalism.

Your boy is going to be in jail throughout the entire trial. Deal with it! It's time to have a ball if you catch my drift! He will be there until a decision is reached. He better start singing or he will be having a ball much longer than necessary on all these counts.

"There is precedent, surprisingly, for doing so. President Gerald Ford did exactly that in 1974 with Proclamation 4311, pardoning then former President Richard Nixon before Nixon faced any formal charges."

How does it go ? "OMFG...read...jeezus...don't you people ever pick up a book ?"

You're an imbecile and a condescending imbecile which make it worse.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobf...advisors-and-family-but-will-he/#6ece16176c3b

Lol....you again are becoming more and more like CD by the day. I didn’t say I agree with it but would guess he will if he thinks they were targeted.

I can't believe Mr Law n Order is willing to chunk our laws aside to save Trump. Very disappointing.

Reactions: canesfan470

"The Supreme Court wrote that the President may exercise the pardon power after the commission of the criminal offense, before or during legal proceedings, and after conviction and judgment. In fact, so long as the President grants a pardon before conviction, then doing so prevents any of the “penalties and disabilities consequent on conviction from attaching” to the pardoned person."

Idiot......

"There is precedent, surprisingly, for doing so. President Gerald Ford did exactly that in 1974 with Proclamation 4311, pardoning then former President Richard Nixon before Nixon faced any formal charges."

How does it go ? "OMFG...read...jeezus...don't you people ever pick up a book ?"

You're an imbecile and a condescending imbecile which make it worse.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobf...advisors-and-family-but-will-he/#6ece16176c3b
Are you for pardoning people who break our laws?

I think you're wrong here CD. Didn't Ford pardon Nixon before he was charged with anything?

I can't believe Mr Law n Order is willing to chunk our laws aside to save Trump. Very disappointing.
Has nothing to do with that. Has to do with targeting a person just because he helped Trump for a short period of time. Going back a decade to try to get him to turn on his friend. You POS liberals are so desperate because you crooks couldn't win an election.

Has nothing to do with that. Has to do with targeting a person just because he helped Trump for a short period of time. Going back a decade to try to get him to turn on his friend. You POS liberals are so desperate because you crooks couldn't win an election.
Nope. We just don't like corrupt people like Manafort and Trump.

Manafort is being squeezed for something 10 years ago that had zero to do with the campaign. That's how special prosecutors work. But Mueller has to realize that when you play the game from a position of desperation, you can't win. Reference Trump playing the game from a position of power in Singapore, as Noku is dying under the sanctions. Right now the Repubs are playing the game from a position of strength. Prez, House, Senate, economy, Noku, jobs, Mexicans being thrown out.

Dems are playing from a position of desperation. Never works. These days are fun for us as conservatives. I enjoy playing the game as a front-runner. Hopefully in Nov we retain the House and seal up another two years of fun.

Manafort is being squeezed for something 10 years ago that had zero to do with the campaign. That's how special prosecutors work. But Mueller has to realize that when you play the game from a position of desperation, you can't win. Reference Trump playing the game from a position of power in Singapore, as Noku is dying under the sanctions. Right now the Repubs are playing the game from a position of strength. Prez, House, Senate, economy, Noku, jobs, Mexicans being thrown out.

Dems are playing from a position of desperation. Never works. These days are fun for us as conservatives. I enjoy playing the game as a front-runner. Hopefully in Nov we retain the House and seal up another two years of fun.
Hopefully? If not, you're screwed. Pay back is a mofo.

I think you're wrong here CD. Didn't Ford pardon Nixon before he was charged with anything?
Yes, I looked into this and the pardoning power of the president is in fact unlimited. Knowing Trump he will pardon prior to conviction too.

There will be plenty of time after trump is re-elected lol

Cash. I never asked you. What was your team's final record in 2017. I think you mentioned that they were not very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT