ADVERTISEMENT

Let me be abundantly clear about something!!!

CD you can't educate a soul if you can't even handle the Truth.

latest

Yes sir. A picture that was created for uninformed cucks to pass around because they don't realize this is not a persons funeral they are playing it off as....merely because they want to believe it is so the pass it around anyway. The smart ones researched the picture.

Also, BTW you should probably know since you don't research what misinformation you pass around,..Byrd was not a grand wizard of the KKK.
Youve tried your entire life to be white that you even sympathize with this klansman, minimizing his role in the klan. Your bigotry has no bounds.

Reactions: mahb
Yes sir. A picture that was created for uninformed cucks to pass around because they don't realize this is not a persons funeral they are playing it off as....merely because they want to believe it is so the pass it around anyway. The smart ones researched the picture.

Also, BTW you should probably know since you don't research what misinformation you pass around,..Byrd was not a grand wizard of the KKK.
He was an Exalted Cyclops which is like a chapter President. He ran a 150 person chapter earlier in his life. Later on when it was politically convenient he said his involvement was a mistake.
He was what he was...a racist hating Democratic bigot that was a senior member of the Democratic party.

Clearly you are one of those people that ask for information either you don't want or can't handle.

This information is all over the place. It's not really my job to educate you and you need "lots" of it. Sadly...how do I know?

You wrote a response longer than the lord of the rings series regarding the fact that the political parties clearly switched platforms.....as I originally stated. Who has time to read this?

Please show me something that states this didn't occur. Any historian can tell you this happened sir.

So please don't tell me we should not teach history. If this isn't an example we should I don't know what is.... lmao

*Disclaimer* This response will be a few paragraphs long. I know that might be difficult for some, since its more than just 1 line, but if you take a moment to READ it, perhaps you would be better served in your response than just an emotionally charged "didnt read" response. Knowledge is power... don't forget!

Sorry if my response was too long for you to read... but it seems like you might benefit from reading things thoroughly, because the article you shared has a headline that would lead people to believe your uninformed opinion... but once read, clearly explains the switch was only in regard to Federal Powers.

I was trying to simplify the article you shared, in which you claimed it proved how Democrats and Republicans switched platforms... but also want anyone who didnt read the article (like you) or know about history to believe that the parties switched platforms on every single issue.

I pointed out from the article you shared that they did switch platforms in regard to Big Government and Federal Powers... but that's all. Republicans still stood (and stand) for freedom for all and the belief that all men are created equal. Democrats STILL tried (and still do) to quash those ideals and beliefs in regard to black people.

I asked you to share information proving your claim that Democrats and Republicans switch platforms entirely... including their racist and bigoted beliefs. You provided me with an article that proves they switched stances on Big Government but that's it.

IU apologize for being redundant with my point... but I feel it is important to make sure anyone who didnt read the article or know about the history (like you) to understand that Republicans did not change their stance on equality, racism or equal rights. Just look at the voting record during the civil rights movement in the 60's (and beyond) and you'll see that, once again, the Republican party maintained it's stance on equal rights for all, which Democrats did everything they could to prevent desegregation, civil rights and equal opportunity.

The party that ended slavery, freed slaves and propelled African Americans into a position to pursue life, liberty and happiness continues to do such things today.

If you have some sort of article that shows different... please share it. You say it isnt your job to educate me, but since I know the history and the truth... and it appears you do not... perhaps you could enlighten me on how my knowledge of the situation is indeed false, and your is true.

Thats kind of how this works y'know... you make a claim, I call it false and you provide supporting information to validate your claim. The supporting info you previously provided actually validated mine.

Clear as mudd

Thing is we all know what Trump is, meanwhile you support a guy that will smile to you while lying.

Cult you say? Takes one to know one
I don't care what you all know. I care what you all ALLOW!

Hypocrite !

Like your administration hasn't Allowed Americans to get Sick and some even Die, as you keep the Boarder open for political gains.

Like you ABANDONED Americans and our ALLIES to TERRORISTS in Afghanistan Killing 13 Americans, injuring over 30 others, and killing 100's of Afgan's at the gate.

- Like you Abandoned the Afgan Government to a Terrorist Coup, and now might EVEN Legitimize them.

- Like you Allowed Rioters to injure, kill, and Burn American's and their property's over the ellections, even bailing them out of Jail, only to see them commit more crimes later.

Like you ALLOW the murder of Innocent Citizens Women, Children, and men in Chicago without so much as a ray of attention to it or care

PAAAAA LEASE Your Shtik is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Played Out 🤡

Reactions: HJCane
I'M SHOCKED!!! The obligatory whataboutism defense to support racist nonsense....ROLMAO

I'M SHOCKED!!! The obligatory whataboutism defense to support racist nonsense....ROLMAO

What else would anyone expect from a Hypocrite and Joke.

Really? What's Trump degree in? He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen and he went to an Ivy league school and has a degree
CD not a single person that has suffered through your self-serving egotistical deluded rants could be fooled by you. You Mr. Whataboutism are a Joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT