ADVERTISEMENT

Lets hear your best pickup line that you ever used and it worked.

bkalish77

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2008
Doesn't matter how cheesy. If it worked and you closed the deal that's all that matters.

Mine was when I asked a girl if she wanted to see magic. She replied yes. I told her to put her # in my phone and in 1 week she would become pregnant.

She had a good laugh and we hit it off at the bar and had a good night.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I have an ability to figure out, more often than not, where people are from based on their accent, whether from a particular state in the United States or a foreign country. I once had a server here in Downtown Fort Lauderdale who was speaking with an Eastern European Accent, and I knew it was either Bulgarian or Romanian. I guessed Bulgarian and she was amazed. Made small talk, got her number, took her out on a few dates.

Toth - that's a pick up line in a gay bar.

Funny, I didn't know that.....you sure? I've never tried it on a dude....did it work? lol

It has worked for me on chicks plenty of times! Look for the ones wearing black, purple or green streaks in their hair and at least 11 piercings, mostly around their eyes or nose. Give it a try!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
The best line I heard was from a married friend of mine up at a bar where some woman was hitting on him pretty hard. When he asked for her number she noticed his wedding band. She then said "You're married and you want to meet me again?",for which he responded," what do you want a reject?"

I once asked a girl at peanut island if she was into relationships. She asked what kind. I asked how she felt about short term relationships. Her response was "the shorter,the better"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT