ADVERTISEMENT

Lets talk Covid

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
It's still here 2 years later. Not going away despite trying masks, lockdowns, capacity reductions, vaccines, vax cards etc.

After a surge in Florida for which we were hammered by the media, we now see surge of covid in NY, NJ, Michigan, Ohio, California, and others. Our Florida numbers will be going up no doubt in my mind. I am President of my Condo building on the beach and we have 9 cases right now in my building. Other Presidents I speak to, same thing. Our numbers are rising.

What's wtong? Where can we get better and smarter as a nation? Biden has made a critical error in my opinion. TESTING should be as easy as going to buy a bottle of tylenol at the store YET it remains a pain in the azz. It's not that we can't get tested, it's that every place charges different, every place produces results in different time intervals, and no one really knows where to go when they don't feel well. The delay in getting results coupled with the hassle to get tested is causing many to either NOT get tested or while waiting they keep going out and about.

Nothing has worked and my guess is we are all going to get Covid. Might not be sick or even know it but Covid is spreading like a wild fire and no one is safe. Going to have to live our lives DESPITE Covid.

Reactions: central17
Wifey got a promotion at work a few months ago and is starting to get copied on some interesting emails. she says she got copied on one the other day from the CDC, basically saying the next variant is expected around March and that monoclonal antibody treatment wont work on this variant 👌. Go figure they're calling this now...

Fellas I'll share what's worked for me the last two years. 2 tea bags of echinacea and Elderberry seed simmering with it.

It has kept me out of the hospital and after 30 or so covid tests I haven't tested positive once. (I'm mandated to test weekly up here in DC)

To God be the glory.

4z31iy.jpg

I’ve taken Vitamin D 5000 IU and Vitamin C 1000mg everyday for several years now and no Covid nor any symptoms.

Oh and vaccinated twice no booster yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaneBandit
Wifey got a promotion at work a few months ago and is starting to get copied on some interesting emails. she says she got copied on one the other day from the CDC, basically saying the next variant is expected around March and that monoclonal antibody treatment wont work on this variant 👌. Go figure they're calling this now...
My new favorite story is that the crazy mayor of Miami was saying that DeSantis pushed mab treatment as an alternative to the vaccine. Too bad in Miami vaccinated patients are getting the treatment 3:1 so in response the county scrubbed that data.

Remind me again who is hiding data?

The hoax is that vaccines, boosters and masks will stop the spread.
Doubtful
Will they ( vaccines) lessen the effects of the Virus?
Very probably— at least the Delta variant
Is masking and mandating vaccines for 5 year olds ridiculous?
Absolutely. Particularly with the latest variant, which kids are likely immune from anyway and if they do get infected, it’s like a common cold.
Meanwhile Biden got elected because he claimed that he would solve the Covid problem
He has failed miserably
The testing, which he claimed was a failure under Trump , was ignored and now is a disaster
The mandates only firmed up resistance to vaccines , and as we have seen offer no help against the spread of the new variant.
The Brandon folks were so focused on the vaccines and the political aspects of blaming republicans for not taking the vaccine that they missed the boat on the new variant.
They have no plan , no new vaccines, no new therapies.
Just failure.

The hoax is that vaccines, boosters and masks will stop the spread.
Doubtful
Will they ( vaccines) lessen the effects of the Virus?
Very probably— at least the Delta variant
Is masking and mandating vaccines for 5 year olds ridiculous?
Absolutely. Particularly with the latest variant, which kids are likely immune from anyway and if they do get infected, it’s like a common cold.
Meanwhile Biden got elected because he claimed that he would solve the Covid problem
He has failed miserably
The testing, which he claimed was a failure under Trump , was ignored and now is a disaster
The mandates only firmed up resistance to vaccines , and as we have seen offer no help against the spread of the new variant.
The Brandon folks were so focused on the vaccines and the political aspects of blaming republicans for not taking the vaccine that they missed the boat on the new variant.
They have no plan , no new vaccines, no new therapies.
Just failure.
There have been therapeutics from Day 1, but that didn't fit the agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT