ADVERTISEMENT

Lets talk serious about Trump, after January 20th

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
I have stayed out of the political stuff in the lounge, any and all of my posts were shit disturbing to say the least.

Donald Trump has been in the spot light for decades, i didn't like him then and i don't like him now. I said two or thee years ago when he becomes a citizen again he is in trouble
big trouble, there was senator that asked Mueller can the President be arrested after he leaves office ? the answer YES. I believe Melania will bounce JMO, it will be interesting
if and when that happens how not only this board will react to that but trumpers in general. I truly would like to know the moneys pilfered through Mar a lago, for all the wrong reasons
if Obama had entertained at his club, people would have been lighting there hair on fire.

At the end of the day angry old white America elected this con artist, i happen to be one of them, i talk to those people that use the N word. I have a friend Mexican this Mexican that
Eric's house is so f_cking filthy , and unkept it's not even funny and yet right down the street a Guatemalan family. perfect lawn, vehicles always washed, the only thing stealing from Eric
is his own alcoholism and laziness.

I suspect a Trump news channel will be in the works, a ''THIRD PARTY'' this family loves donations , and this country is full suckers.

Your thoughts about what is next. ps... @honeyiv did i get the there theirs right ?

Reactions: zackbear and Raoul2
I have stayed out of the political stuff in the lounge, any and all of my posts were shit disturbing to say the least.

Donald Trump has been in the spot light for decades, i didn't like him then and i don't like him now. I said two or thee years ago when he becomes a citizen again he is in trouble
big trouble, there was senator that asked Mueller can the President be arrested after he leaves office ? the answer YES. I believe Melania will bounce JMO, it will be interesting
if and when that happens how not only this board will react to that but trumpers in general. I truly would like to know the moneys pilfered through Mar a lago, for all the wrong reasons
if Obama had entertained at his club, people would have been lighting there hair on fire.

At the end of the day angry old white America elected this con artist, i happen to be one of them, i talk to those people that use the N word. I have a friend Mexican this Mexican that
Eric's house is so f_cking filthy , and unkept it's not even funny and yet right down the street a Guatemalan family. perfect lawn, vehicles always washed, the only thing stealing from Eric
is his own alcoholism and laziness.

I suspect a Trump news channel will be in the works, a ''THIRD PARTY'' this family loves donations , and this country is full suckers.

Your thoughts about what is next. ps... @honeyiv did i get the there theirs right ?

You don't need to be psychic to know what Trump will be doing next.

Trump will do The Apprentice for two years, likely with ratings bigger than ever before. He will blast Biden daily via Twitter. Then begin the campaign for 2024 in like the summer of 2022.

Reactions: El Cubano

Trump will do The Apprentice for two years, likely with ratings bigger than ever before. He will blast Biden daily via Twitter. Then begin the campaign for 2024 in like the summer of 2022.
He also might be on trial for 2 years...those rating would be bigger than ever too (that’s if he doesn’t flee the country)

Reactions: zackbear and cems52

He’ll do it from prison lol

His ratings on the Apprentice went way down the past three or four years it was on. Year after year it dwindled. His guests kept getting crazier and crazier to get ratings up but it didn‘t work.

Reactions: zackbear
Another dumb-ass post ... I see you still have Trump derangement syndrome ...

Well its true. He will be pursued by the law and will likely go to prison for his crimes at either the state level, SDNY, or at the federal level. That's what you get for following a lawless demagogue like an obedient sheep.

Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Strzok and Brennan will all be sharing a cell next to his then.
If they all gotta go then they all gotta go but the CLOWN definitely is in danger of going before/staying longer than all of them

Well its true. He will be pursued by the law and will likely go to prison for his crimes at either the state level, SDNY, or at the federal level. That's what you get for following a lawless demagogue like an obedient sheep.
I have been watching different videos , this is a cult like following. What the f_ck do people fall in love with these politicians for? who gives a shit just do your job

I have been watching different videos , this is a cult like following. What the f_ck do people fall in love with these politicians for? who gives a shit just do your job

Beats me. I recently read an article where a Jonestown survivor said Trump talks exactly as Jim Jones did. That's why they call it a cult.

I don’t get it either...& DT is a certified CLOWN at that-regardless of WHAT party he’s been in

I don’t get it either...& DT is a certified CLOWN at that-regardless of WHAT party he’s been in
Never liked that USFL destroying f_ck, i have said it a few times i think John Kasich would make a good President, we know what party he's aligned with (R)

Never liked that USFL destroying f_ck, i have said it a few times i think John Kasich would make a good President, we know what party he's aligned with (R)
Yep....I’m not mad at Kasich! He’s HUMAN! The clown is a self absorbed azzhole who’s NEVER wrong!!

Reactions: canam1965

HAHA... Only thing Trump will be doing is staying in ur heads for the next 4 years...

Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Strzok and Brennan will all be sharing a cell next to his then.
put the act down for a second. I don’t know that Trump goes to jail for anything he’s already done but don’t compare him to the others. His own lawyers say he is incapable of telling the truth.

Under oath he will perjure himself.

He, not unlike Clinton did in his depo, will lie.

Unlike Clinton it will happen after the ramification for the lie is impeachment.

He will not be pardoned as Flynn was.

Trumps greatest danger isn’t bad ratings it’s the attorney general for the state of New York and his inability to tell the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT