ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis burial

Respects to the man.
However 90% of Americans if not more never heard of this guy.
They are parading him around like he was a President, Premier, simply for political reasons.
If Mr Lewis died same time last year, this pomp and circumstance would not be happening

He wont be remembered next month, except by a few. History will remember Trump favorably, unless you douchebag libs keep rewriting and trying to erase history
Pffffft
The stories about Trump will never stop... Worst President of the modern era... nothing but a mob boss...

Respects to the man.
However 90% of Americans if not more never heard of this guy.
They are parading him around like he was a President, Premier, simply for political reasons.
If Mr Lewis died same time last year, this pomp and circumstance would not be happening
LOL that's you and your ignorance most Americans on the right and left recognize his lifetime of achievements. That statement (90%), if remotely true, is an indictment on the education system. Lewis was an icon. Had he died last year his funeral would have been magnified.

I don't expect folks to be respectful of heroes with 45 in office, he disrespected McCain, what in the hell would he give a damn about the last of the speakers at the March on Washington for.

You can be better...or not. I honestly don't give a **** but figured I'd loan an opinion, then again there is google.

not sure how I stumbled into this thread but I know how not to stumble back sooo stay safe and....

toodles

LOL that's you and your ignorance most Americans on the right and left recognize his lifetime of achievements. That statement (90%), if remotely true, is an indictment on the education system. Lewis was an icon. Had he died last year his funeral would have been magnified.

I don't expect folks to be respectful of heroes with 45 in office, he disrespected McCain, what in the hell would he give a damn about the last of the speakers at the March on Washington for.

You can be better...or not. I honestly don't give a **** but figured I'd loan an opinion, then again there is google.

not sure how I stumbled into this thread but I know how not to stumble back sooo stay safe and....

toodles
Nobody is questioning Mr Lewis’s legacy. My statement is an accurate one. Your anger is misdirected.
This week long funeral is a political move, and reserved for Presidents and Prime ministers etc. FACT
Same with George Floyd.
I agree with you, far too many prominent citizens go unnoticed

obviously you didnt watch the whole thing. You were too busy refilling your cups of kool aid.
I didn't waste 10 seconds on Lewis’s funeral, when I turned on Fox it was on, with Barry campaigning.
I was pissed at Fox, so I changed the channel.
Didn’t listen to Barry for 8 years, not now or ever
Way to make a FUNERAL into a campaign rally!
Pfffft

toodles
Lol, at trump disrespecting mcain. Nobody and i mean nobody disrespected mcain more than obama and biden but i guess that doesn’t count since the shoe was on the other foot. Besides, trump hasn’t had a negative word to say about lewis since his passing which is impressive when you consider that lewis was complicit in the cover up of the hillary scandal during her campaign against trump and then spear headed the russian hoax after trump was elected. One could even argue with merit, that lewis tried to rig the election against trump.

Reactions: majus12
Antifa and BLM agitators just in the last few days burning Bibles and American flags- Dems don’t say a damn word or criticize - funny that at Lewis’s funeral they preached from the Bible and his casket was draped in an American flag - my how ironic

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT