ADVERTISEMENT

Lighter note shows I've finished or watching now / chime in or stay in Political purgatory

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Completed Yellow Stone great, 1883 great.
Severance Apple + a real cool show have no idea what it's about Season 1 concluded great lineup just don't ask me what's going on I don't know
Billy The Kid on Epix Now seems cool
Outer Range with Josh Brolin I'm on whatever episode they are up to. Takes place Wyoming sort of a rancher sci-fi thriller
Just started Shining Girls on Apple + based on the book murder thriller serial killer seems to be pretty cool

Getting ready to start Tehran the new season just rolled out. First season was great. Hot Israeli Mossad agent undercover in Iran

Completed Ozarks, happy it ended just ridiculous. Calamity after calamity after calamity and Marty & Wendy (that bitch) just get away with everything. Stupid really.

What you got?

Oh and Halo based on the video game . Seems ok so far nothing special.

Bosch
Babylon Berlin
The Fall
Babylon Berlin which I watched a few years ago is UNBELIEVABLE! MUST WATCH IN GERMAN with sub-titles and not dubbed. Just a fantastic crime noir which accuratly portrays Berlin before the rise of Hitler but post WW1. Really great!

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Severance Apple + a real cool show have no idea what it's about Season 1 concluded great lineup just don't ask me what's going on I don't know
Outer Range with Josh Brolin I'm on whatever episode they are up to. Takes place Wyoming sort of a rancher sci-fi thriller
Just started Shining Girls on Apple + based on the book murder thriller serial killer seems to be pretty cool

Getting ready to start Tehran the new season just rolled out. First season was great. Hot Israeli Mossad agent undercover in Iran

Completed Ozarks, happy it ended just ridiculous. Calamity after calamity after calamity and Marty & Wendy (that bitch) just get away with everything. Stupid really.

What you got?

Just Started Yellow Stone, Kevin Costner is great, very good show.

Im waiting on the next season of the Peaky (Freaking ) Blinders, a little too much violence , but very good show.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

Im waiting on the next season of the Peaky (Freaking ) Blinders, a little too much violence , but very good show.
The actress playing Polly died recently. Sad.

I have a hearing issue from Military I couldn't watch it. I can't understand the thick Irish accents but I know it's supposed to be great.

Following Yellowstone move on to 1883 but finish Yellowstone first.

Reactions: grbcane
Couple of shows I’ve been watching. They’re kinda fizzling out but good starts.
Counterpart on Epix. Science fiction. Interesting. Alien Resident. Syfy channel. Comedy/drama.
Miracle Workers. Ensemble Comedy. TBS.

I have a hearing issue from Military I couldn't watch it. I can't understand the thick Irish accents but I know it's supposed to be great.
I don’t have a hearing issue, and I have difficulty at times.

@grb funny
Did you complete Babylon Berlin all episodes? Did you watch in German with sub-titles? You know it was the most expensive European show ever produced and depicts 1928 Berlin spot on including the actual clubs etc....

Bravo to that show! Most people won't watch it I loved it.

Did you complete Babylon Berlin all episodes? Did you watch in German with sub-titles? You know it was the most expensive European show ever produced and depicts 1928 Berlin spot on including the actual clubs etc....

Bravo to that show! Most people won't watch it I loved it.
Somebody told me there was one more.

What you got?

Currently watching Yellowstone, one thing that’s starting to annoy me, is that Jaimie reminds me of Coach Manny Diaz.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT