ADVERTISEMENT

Listen Linda!!! I don't care about Dr. Seuss and Mr. Potato Head! GOVERN!!!

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
The right wing is rustled over the most ridiculous crap! These people are now unglued over things like changing Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima. I do not care what is done there. It doesn't help peoples pay bills!

The publisher (THIER OWN PUBLISHER) choose to discontinue some titles for Dr. Seuss! It wasn't cancelled! The right is running around screaming it was cancelled and as usual sound like idiots. Ted Cruz tweeted about this 5 times yesterday and not once about the tragedy in his state.......as the Dems work to pass Covid relief.

Fox News mentioned Dr. Seuss 62 times yesterday. Mentioned Mr. Potato Head more than the Covid Relief Bill. Dems want to get jobs for people, and affordable health care and medicine for people who need it.

The right wing is rustled over the most ridiculous crap! These people are now unglued over things like changing Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima. I do not care what is done there. It doesn't help peoples pay bills!

The publisher (THIER OWN PUBLISHER) choose to discontinue some titles for Dr. Seuss! It wasn't cancelled! The right is running around screaming it was cancelled and as usual sound like idiots. Ted Cruz tweeted about this 5 times yesterday and not once about the tragedy in his state.......as the Dems work to pass Covid relief.

Fox News mentioned Dr. Seuss 62 times yesterday. Mentioned Mr. Potato Head more than the Covid Relief Bill. Dems want to get jobs for people, and affordable health care and medicine for people who need it.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 post...

Reactions: orly 1022

Listen fool..we will not be told what to read or not read. We will not have respect for any team that gives in to liberal pressure to change its name or company that bends to phoney Liberal scum that are offended by B.S. causes. Don't attempt to change my way of life or change my way of thinking. You can bend over and get in line and let these POS's run your life to tell you what to do and what to think. You and the Liberal Democratic Communist scum can run your miserable life.

Listen fool..we will not be told what to read or not read. We will not have respect for any team that gives in to liberal pressure to change its name or company that bends to phoney Liberal scum that are offended by B.S. causes. Don't attempt to change my way of life or change my way of thinking. You can bend over and get in line and let these POS's run your life to tell you what to do and what to think. You and the Liberal Democratic Communist scum can run your miserable life.
Yes you will and you will like it. You will learn to like it. If the publisher of dr. seuss decides they don't want to publish content they won't publish it. DEAL WITH IT! TOO BAD SO SAD! So...yes you will be told.

Yes you will and you will like it. You will learn to like it. If the publisher of dr. seuss decides they don't want to publish content they won't publish it. DEAL WITH IT! TOO BAD SO SAD!
They were pressured by scum bags that you support. You are one of the sheep that are directed by the Communists and retards out there that want to change America to their distorted way of life. Many of us will not stand for it.

They were pressured by scum bags that you support. You are one of the sheep that are directed by the Communists and retards out there that want to change America to their distorted way of life. Many of us will not stand for it.
Again, nobody cares what you say you won't stand for. The publisher decides what they will publish. This is America. They can publish anything they want to publish. Times are changing so either get on board or don't. Nobody cares. This isn't 1865 anymore. Their base is different.

Again, nobody cares what you say you won't stand for. The publisher decides what they will publish. This is America. They can publish anything they want to publish. Times are changing so either get on board or don't. Nobody cares. This isn't 1865 anymore. Their base is different.
They were pressured fool. Reading comprehension is important.

This is about the most ridiculous thing I have seen here and that's saying something. Pressured how? What exactly is going to happen? If your product is viewed as racist then so be it. That's not being pressured. They can publish what they want if they want to be viewed as racist or not.....just because YOU DON'T view it as racist that doesn't speak for America. Get it through your head. This is NOT 1865. You aren't going to get away with publishing the same shit you did back in the day. Just like you aren't going to get away with mocking other people through TV, Movies and any other platform...or you will be boycotted. These are the times....and really nobody cares if you like it.

Thank God for people like CD. The GOP is imploding but the only thing that could possibly save it is people like CD. They are so arrogant and anti American that they will turn off so many people with their woke nonsense...it will give the party legs again. Thank you CD. Please tell as many people as you can how you really feel. You alone could save the Republican party.

Thank God for people like CD. The GOP is imploding but the only thing that could possibly save it is people like CD. They are so arrogant and anti American that they will turn off so many people with their woke nonsense...it will give the party legs again. Thank you CD. Please tell as many people as you can how you really feel. You alone could save the Republican party.
Well I just do not respect the GOP. I hope that helps. They have allowed an alt right white nationalist faction of the party to take the party over completely. These in my opinion are simply people who do not matter in life. These are immoral cowards that live their life through fear.

You will never truly understand who you are until you face the truth. The truth defines who we are as people. If you say stupid crap like fake news because you don't want to believe the news, then you will always traffic in conspiracy, falsehoods, and inuendos others have set for you to follow.

Why would they publish when orders from book stores, schools and libraries are cancelled. Why would they print something the 'woke' (whoever these azzholes are) are pressuring these 'cuistome

If the left wasn't pushing this 'ridiculous crap' the right wouldn't be responding. Why fight this minor stuff here and now? As the World War II quotation went, '... First they came for...and I did not speak out...Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.' While they're still dealing with statues, kneeling, team names, product names, books, these 'woke' phonies need to be stopped.

Dr. Seuss Enterprises announced on Tuesday. on the author's birthday that it made the decision last year to cease publication of the six books because they "portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong". March is National Reading Month and President Joe Biden noted the occasion Monday. While former Presidents Donald Trump and Barack Obama mentioned Dr. Seuss in their proclamations, Biden did not. There was no mention of the publishers being pressured by anybody!

Last edited:
Why would they publish when orders from book stores, schools and libraries are cancelled. Why would they print something the 'woke' (whoever these azzholes are) are pressuring these 'cuistome

If the left wasn't pushing this 'ridiculous crap' the right wouldn't be responding. Why fight this minor stuff here and now? As the World War II quotation went, '... First they came for...and I did not speak out...Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.' While they're still dealing with statues, kneeling, team names, product names, books, these 'woke' phonies need to be stopped.

So, I have the obvious question here to you and all republicans. This is capitalism is it not? Aren't you people the ones that wrap yourselves in the American flag (only when this narrative is to your benefit) and say let the free market decide this? Listen, this is the free market making this decision to not support this product. Is this not capitalism or tell me is this more Republican hypocritical bullshit? Again, if the consumer doesn't want this then it doesn't want it. What is it you don't understand? Do you want to see racist material this badly? Why is that so important to all of you that you can see things that offend other groups? What is it about this that is so enticing? Because obviously, people have made it clear to book stores, schools, and libraries this is offensive no? Again, this is the disconnect I have with people like you guys. Why is this so important you see something that offends others?

Moreover. Dealing with statues? Kneeling? team names? product names books? You ain't seen nothing yet!!! People are simply making this clear. We are NOT going to support anything that we perceive as offensive. You support it if you want to....but the rest of us won't. These are the times we live in. It's 2021. Not 1865 and just because it may not offend YOU that doesn't mean it isn't offensive to others. Those "others" are making it clear. It will not be supported if it is offensive material. Period. Point. Blank.

You will never truly understand who you are until you face the truth. The truth defines who we are as people. If you say stupid crap like fake news because you don't want to believe the news, then you will always traffic in conspiracy, falsehoods, and inuendos others have set for you to follow.
This is you in a nutshell. You are projecting

So, I have the obvious question here to you and all republicans. This is capitalism is it not? Aren't you people the ones that wrap yourselves in the American flag (only when this narrative is to your benefit) and say let the free market decide this? Listen, this is the free market making this decision to not support this product. Is this not capitalism or tell me is this more Republican hypocritical bullshit? Again, if the consumer doesn't want this then it doesn't want it. What is it you don't understand? Do you want to see racist material this badly? Why is that so important to all of you that you can see things that offend other groups? What is it about this that is so enticing? Because obviously, people have made it clear to book stores, schools, and libraries this is offensive no? Again, this is the disconnect I have with people like you guys. Why is this so important you see something that offends others?

Moreover. Dealing with statues? Kneeling? team names? product names books? You ain't seen nothing yet!!! People are simply making this clear. We are NOT going to support anything that we perceive as offensive. You support it if you want to....but the rest of us won't. These are the times we live in. It's 2021. Not 1865 and just because it may not offend YOU that doesn't mean it isn't offensive to others. Those "others" are making it clear. It will not be supported if it is offensive material. Period. Point. Blank.
Obama supports it, fall in line sheep !

'Obvious question'? Why not the obvious answer? If the left leaning (meaning all of the outlets) outlets for getting your product to the public are refusing to carry it, you either stop producing it or go broke. They'll continue to sell the rest of their products, which the 'woke', the cancel culture, has not attacked.

Why am I responding to this nonsense?
'When they came for our statues, I did not speak out, I am not a Southerner. ...When they came for our books and I did not speak out... Then they came for me.'
To paraphrase Martin Niemoller.

This is censorship not capitalism you idiot. If the books were being discontinued because of lack of sales that is capitalism. If the books are discontinued because a few snowflakes cry fake rasism with their fake outrage that is censorship. If you don't like or agree with the content don't open the book, but you don't prevent other people from reading material you may not like. Censorship and cancel culture from POS libs.

This is censorship not capitalism you idiot. If the books were being discontinued because of lack of sales that is capitalism. If the books are discontinued because a few snowflakes cry fake rasism with their fake outrage that is censorship. If you don't like or agree with the content don't open the book, but you don't prevent other people from reading material you may not like. Censorship and cancel culture from POS libs.
Look at who you are talking to. Zero common sense

Kneeling to the flag during the National Anthem is offensive to millions of Americans and just because you and Kap don't find it offensive, that doesn't make it any less offensive for those millions of Americans that feel differently than you. Pure hypocrisy once again.

Kneeling to the flag during the National Anthem is offensive to millions of Americans and just because you and Kap don't find it offensive, that doesn't make it any less offensive for those millions of Americans that feel differently than you. Pure hypocrisy once again.

It's only offensive if the spineless woke pansies say it is. They dont mind offending people, but God forbid they are offended. Interesting circle.

It's both. Your typical irrational meltdown does not make you get your way. This is the way it is going to be. Don't care really how irate it makes you. If a publisher wants to do this it is their right at the end of the day. You aren't going to run their business for them. Sorry it bothers you this much you can't be entertained at someone else's expense. You are MAD MAD... lmao

Last edited:
Everyone gets offended but the difference between the left and the right is big. If i get offended by something i say "I will not watch that anymore". If the left gets offended by something they say "none of YOU can watch that anymore"....they force compliance to everyone based on there whims. That's why it bothers people. Capitalism let's the people decide. Not you commies deciding for us.

'Obvious question'? Why not the obvious answer? If the left leaning (meaning all of the outlets) outlets for getting your product to the public are refusing to carry it, you either stop producing it or go broke. They'll continue to sell the rest of their products, which the 'woke', the cancel culture, has not attacked.

Why am I responding to this nonsense?
'When they came for our statues, I did not speak out, I am not a Southerner. ...When they came for our books and I did not speak out... Then they came for me.'
To paraphrase Martin Niemoller.
LOL...listen...if it is offensive to people and you are putting in the public domain it should be removed.

I can quote people too..."This is the only country a loser is honored with statues". A loser in the south shouldn't have a statue anyway. They lost. I don't give a shit about some slave owners heritage or statue.

Everyone gets offended but the difference between the left and the right is big. If i get offended by something i say "I will not watch that anymore". If the left gets offended by something they say "none of YOU can watch that anymore"....they force compliance to everyone based on there whims. That's why it bothers people. Capitalism let's the people decide. Not you commies deciding for us.
Spot on. The buck toothed donkeys need to recognize

LOL...listen...if it is offensive to people and you are putting in the public domain it should be removed.

I can quote people too..."This is the only country a loser is honored with statues". A loser in the south shouldn't have a statue anyway. They lost. I don't give a shit about some slave owners heritage or statue.
You have separated yourself from the others as the most ignorant poster on this site. Others were starting to close the gap, but you have gone to another level. Well done.

Reactions: CaneBandit

Not in the South but George Washington had slaves, Thomas Jefferson had slaves ,so no statues for them? It was obviously not right but that was the time frame they lived in.

You have separated yourself from the others as the most ignorant poster on this site. Others were starting to close the gap, but you have gone to another level. Well done.
I'm proud you think I am ignorant. That should be an indicator of what I really think of YOU.

Not in the South but George Washington had slaves, Thomas Jefferson had slaves ,so no statues for them? It was obviously not right but that was the time frame they lived in.
Not a big fan of his either but...Not in the south one. First president secondly. It wouldn't offend me if he had one...but I'm not sure anyone is trying to remove his statue anyway. He didn't fight in the civil war for the right to enslave people. I believe nobody should support statues honoring them.

They were actually pressured by.....wait for it.....the Suess family. In his later years Suess said that he regreted some of the racial imagery. His family decided they would ask for the books to be discontinued as they believe that's what he would have wanted.

Reactions: cdwright40
They were actually pressured by.....wait for it.....the Suess family. In his later years Suess said that he regreted some of the racial imagery. His family decided they would ask for the books to be discontinued as they believe that's what he would have wanted.
Source!

It just amazes me how upset people get they can't be entertained at the expense of others.

cdwright
[/QUOTE]

Your quote is disingenuous. Practically all of the statues were built by the locals who wanted to honor those who fought on their behalf. The Union soldiers, the winners who laid their lives on the line, had no problem with this. Many foreign countries honor those who represented them whether they won or lost.

Now we have losers taking statues down.
Let's realize that they're coming after all of our founding fathers, not just honorable Southern Generals, as they attempt to dismember our history. As our resident jaundiced critic has warned in this thread, they're just getting started. Instead of building up to improve their lives-which is the Conservative goal-they seek to bring us down.

Right now these seekers of truth and justice have begun their 'research' on Washington and Lincoln. They'll be selling these ideas to their fellow lefties and these lefties would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

Last edited:
Reactions: central17
cdwright

Your quote is disingenuous. Practically all of the statues were built by the locals who wanted to honor those who fought on their behalf. The Union soldiers, the winners who laid their lives on the line, had no problem with this. Many foreign countries honor those who represented them whether they won or lost.

Let's realize that they're coming after all of our founding fathers, not just honorable Southern Generals, as they attempt to dismember our history. As our resident jaundiced critic has warned in this thread, they're just getting started. Instead of building up to improve their lives-which is the Conservative goal-they seek to bring us down.

Right now these seekers of truth and justice have begun their 'research' on Washington and Lincoln. They'll be selling these ideas to their fellow lefties and these lefties would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.
[/QUOTE]
Huh? Listen I was clear...and I don't know who you mean when you say "they" but t I was pretty clear of my personal opinion. I don't think a loser needs to be honored in the public domain. I understand that people want to do it.. or locals. That doesn't make it okay. Not to me. It may to YOU. It's not okay for ME! Furthermore... grouping all statues together isn't really the point. Some are deserving and some are NOT. The ones that are NOT aren't gonna ride the coattails of the others.

I don't want to hear about Washington if I tell you I don't think General Lee should have a Statue
quick google search is easy.

Suess said himself that he regretted the work as at the time he was only thinking about writing for white kids.
This isn't complicated. You just try not to be a racist asshole wherever possible....lol. if people say they are offended. Respect their feelings. Many of these negative images that used to be acceptable in the early century are no longer accepted. It's not all that hard to understand....things don't stay the same forever. America wasn't always "great" for everyone. These are just facts.

Huh? Listen I was clear...and I don't know who you mean when you say "they" but t I was pretty clear of my personal opinion. I don't think a loser needs to be honored in the public domain. I understand that people want to do it.. or locals. That doesn't make it okay. Not to me. It may to YOU. It's not okay for ME! Furthermore... grouping all statues together isn't really the point. Some are deserving and some are NOT. The ones that are NOT aren't gonna ride the coattails of the others.

I don't want to hear about Washington if I tell you I don't think General Lee should have a Statue
This isn't complicated. You just try not to be a racist asshole wherever possible....lol. if people say they are offended. Respect their feelings. Many of these negative images that used to be acceptable in the early century are no longer accepted. It's not all that hard to understand....things don't stay the same forever. America wasn't always "great" for everyone. These are just facts.
[/QUOTE]

The people who faced these Southern Generals, Bull Run, Appomattox, Gettysburg, etc., who volunteered to put their lives on the line had no problem with these statues. But you, with your fat ass sitting in from of a computer are offended. Kiss.

I disagree with you...so I'm a racist. OK but let's stop coming up with new old things to be offended by. That kind of thing makes you sort of full of shit...and you need no additional help with that.

When I say 'they' I'm talking about 'woke' and cancel culture leftists, not the 'they' you'd like to presume.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT