ADVERTISEMENT

Listen Linda!!! I don't care about Dr. Seuss and Mr. Potato Head! GOVERN!!!

Huh? Listen I was clear...and I don't know who you mean when you say "they" but t I was pretty clear of my personal opinion. I don't think a loser needs to be honored in the public domain. I understand that people want to do it.. or locals. That doesn't make it okay. Not to me. It may to YOU. It's not okay for ME! Furthermore... grouping all statues together isn't really the point. Some are deserving and some are NOT. The ones that are NOT aren't gonna ride the coattails of the others.

I don't want to hear about Washington if I tell you I don't think General Lee should have a Statue
This isn't complicated. You just try not to be a racist asshole wherever possible....lol. if people say they are offended. Respect their feelings. Many of these negative images that used to be acceptable in the early century are no longer accepted. It's not all that hard to understand....things don't stay the same forever. America wasn't always "great" for everyone. These are just facts.

The people who faced these Southern Generals, Bull Run, Appomattox, Gettysburg, etc., who volunteered to put their lives on the line had no problem with these statues. But you, with your fat ass sitting in from of a computer are offended. Kiss.

I disagree with you...so I'm a racist. OK but let's stop coming up with new old things to be offended by. That kind of thing makes you sort of full of shit...and you need no additional help with that.

When I say 'they' I'm talking about 'woke' and cancel culture leftists, not the 'they' you'd like to presume.
[/QUOTE]

Again...you are doing what I asked you not to do. I do not want a statue of people that fought for slavery. Volunteered to put their lives on the line? FK them and the horse they rode in on. I don't give a shit. They are racist assholes and put thier lives on the line to enslave people....so they were racist assholes. Easy to follow. I am saying this from my computer because people literally died to give me the right to. Umm....THE WINNERS to be accurate....lol. So, out of respect for THEM i AM GOING TO HONOR THEM....not a bunch of losers that fought to keep people slaves.

Your quote is disingenuous. Practically all of the statues were built by the locals who wanted to honor those who fought on their behalf. The Union soldiers, the winners who laid their lives on the line, had no problem with this. Many foreign countries honor those who represented them whether they won or lost.

Now we have losers taking statues down.
Let's realize that they're coming after all of our founding fathers, not just honorable Southern Generals, as they attempt to dismember our history. As our resident jaundiced critic has warned in this thread, they're just getting started. Instead of building up to improve their lives-which is the Conservative goal-they seek to bring us down.

Right now these seekers of truth and justice have begun their 'research' on Washington and Lincoln. They'll be selling these ideas to their fellow lefties and these lefties would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.
Huh? Listen I was clear...and I don't know who you mean when you say "they" but t I was pretty clear of my personal opinion. I don't think a loser needs to be honored in the public domain. I understand that people want to do it.. or locals. That doesn't make it okay. Not to me. It may to YOU. It's not okay for ME! Furthermore... grouping all statues together isn't really the point. Some are deserving and some are NOT. The ones that are NOT aren't gonna ride the coattails of the others.

I don't want to hear about Washington if I tell you I don't think General Lee should have a Statue
This isn't complicated. You just try not to be a racist asshole wherever possible....lol. if people say they are offended. Respect their feelings. Many of these negative images that used to be acceptable in the early century are no longer accepted. It's not all that hard to understand....things don't stay the same forever. America wasn't always "great" for everyone. These are just facts.
[/QUOTE]
There you go CD, just like you Libtards do when they are under stress with no answers, they like to call people racists. I like you better when you just say stupid shit.

There you go CD, just like you Libtards do when they are under stress with no answers, they like to call people racists. I like you better when you just say stupid shit.
[/QUOTE]
Stop being so soft and sensitive like a snow flake. I didn't call you anything. I simply said people need to just try to not be a racist asshole wherever possible...so now you want to come to this discussion and pretend those do not exist. They do.

I'm going to leave the race stuff where it is because of the snow flakes here....and are so soft and sensitive and I don't want to hurt their little feelings. You know...the ones that call liberals the snow flakes....or tell the rest of us we are politically correct. Gimme me a damn break. You people that say this are more soft than anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT