ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney Gone! Stefanik In!

Another bucked toothed donkey proving my point. It’s been a hot topic for you loons in several different threads. Donkey gonna donkey!
You don't have a point Dipshyt! Everyone knew Chaney would be stripped of her title. Why would any Dem give a shyt about that? Like I said, she's your problem and she's going to keep denouncing "The Big Lie" that you suckers so willingly accept!

Last edited:
You don't have a point Dipshyt! Everyone knew Chaney would be stripped of her title. Why would any Dem give a shyt about that? Like I said, she's your problem and she's going to keep denouncing "The Big Lie" that you suckers so willingly accept!
Read the lounge. Stop posting idiocy

Bucked toothed donkeys not too happy.

Low IQ loons out in full force today.

Lolol

more ammo to ruin the republican party. if you don't agree with Trump then you are an outcast.

i swear, it's like some dummies wanted Trump to be president forever.

Cheney will either lose her primary or choose not to run in 2022. She will then be hired by CNN to be their "token" Republican. Wyoming congressional seat will remain Republican. Other than her Dad, who really cares what Liz Chaney has to say?
That’s the playbook

Republicans just handed Cheney her biggest possible megaphone.

In prior years, she was a super conservative and daughter of the VP. Wyoming royalty. Not too well known by Dems or the general public. Now, she’s the extremely well known Congresswoman with balls to oppose DJT in her own party. She’s trying to save the GOP from being a cult for Trump. Her voice has been magnified, not silenced.

She will be DJT‘s and Kevin McCarthy’s worst nightmare. Mainline Repubs will pour money into her re-election effort in Wyoming. Important race for sure.

Republicans just handed Cheney her biggest possible megaphone.

In prior years, she was a super conservative and daughter of the VP. Wyoming royalty. Not too well known by Dems or the general public. Now, she’s the extremely well known Congresswoman with balls to oppose DJT in her own party. She’s trying to save the GOP from being a cult for Trump. Her voice has been magnified, not silenced.

She will be DJT‘s and Kevin McCarthy’s worst nightmare. Mainline Repubs will pour money into her re-election effort in Wyoming. Important race for sure.
You’re living in dreamland. The will turn Democrat and still lose.

59je6f.jpg

Reactions: central17
Liz Cheney said some interesting things to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday morning (05/16/21). She reiterated that house minority leader Kevin McCarthy (CA) has information about conversations with DJT surrounding the events on 01/06/21 and should be subpoenaed if he will not talk about those things voluntarily (and, by implication, under oath).
Cheney is bringing back into the media cycle a number of things we heard between the election and January 06, but she has said that McCarthy should be subpoenaed enough times that its hard to believe she is talking generally.
On ABC this week, Cheney also repeated the information she gave last week: that Republicans were afraid to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial because they were frightened for their lives. You may recall that the chairperson for the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff (D-CA) said something similar in his closing remarks in January 2020 at Trump's 1st impeachment trial, and Republicans claimed to be outraged. Senator James Lankford (R-OK) told reporters "Thats insulting and demeaning to everyone to say we somehow live in fear and that the President has threatened all of us." And yet, 16 months later, here we are.
Cheney is not the only Republican turning on DJT and his loyalists. A couple of days ago, Trump posted a statement claiming that "the entire data base of Maricopa county in AZ"---where the bizarre audit is underway---has been DELETED!" The statement goes on to make sweeping claims about "this unbelievable election crime." and so on.
But in real time, the Republican recorder of Maricopa county wrote on twitter in response to Trump's statement, said "Wow, this unhinged", Stephen Richer wrote. "Im literally looking at our voter registration data base, right now." "We cant indulge in these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. Thank goodness Maricopa county called it out.

Reactions: 82cane
She will be a thorn in the side of the Trumplican party. Dont under estimate a woman that has been shunned

Respect your opinion here for sure. Bet you've run in to this shunned by woman stuff often for numerous reasons... also knowing you, attributing this shun stuff to 'woman' was a total slip from the woke dialogue. In the fraudulent game of life Lefties play, do not pass 'What me sexist? Do not claim, woke is me! Do not collect $200.'

She is now the darling of ur party… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 as Romnie and the test of the Rinos…
this response is why our party continues to lose voters that aren't far right.

if you don't agree with Trump or the far right on everything you are called names and outcast, truth be damned.

when did the republican party become so hateful?

if you don't agree with Trump or the far right on everything you are called names and outcast, truth be damned.

How is the GOP a hateful party..??? By the way the GOP is attracting more latinos & Blacks than in any other time.. So u are really off base making a statement like that…

Liz Cheney said some interesting things to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday morning (05/16/21). She reiterated that house minority leader Kevin McCarthy (CA) has information about conversations with DJT surrounding the events on 01/06/21 and should be subpoenaed if he will not talk about those things voluntarily (and, by implication, under oath).
Cheney is bringing back into the media cycle a number of things we heard between the election and January 06, but she has said that McCarthy should be subpoenaed enough times that its hard to believe she is talking generally.
On ABC this week, Cheney also repeated the information she gave last week: that Republicans were afraid to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial because they were frightened for their lives. You may recall that the chairperson for the House Intel Committee, Adam Schiff (D-CA) said something similar in his closing remarks in January 2020 at Trump's 1st impeachment trial, and Republicans claimed to be outraged. Senator James Lankford (R-OK) told reporters "Thats insulting and demeaning to everyone to say we somehow live in fear and that the President has threatened all of us." And yet, 16 months later, here we are.
Cheney is not the only Republican turning on DJT and his loyalists. A couple of days ago, Trump posted a statement claiming that "the entire data base of Maricopa county in AZ"---where the bizarre audit is underway---has been DELETED!" The statement goes on to make sweeping claims about "this unbelievable election crime." and so on.
But in real time, the Republican recorder of Maricopa county wrote on twitter in response to Trump's statement, said "Wow, this unhinged", Stephen Richer wrote. "Im literally looking at our voter registration data base, right now." "We cant indulge in these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. Thank goodness Maricopa county called it out.
Cheney has no following she is a disgruntle
employee . No one fears her so she can pout all she wants no one is listening… zzzz…zzzz…zz

Respect your opinion here for sure. Bet you've run in to this shunned by woman stuff often for numerous reasons... also knowing you, attributing this shun stuff to 'woman' was a total slip from the woke dialogue. In the fraudulent game of life Lefties play, do not pass 'What me sexist? Do not claim, woke is me! Do not collect $200.'
Fraudulent game played by lefties???????? Read my lips D E F L E C T I O N. RepubliCons continually playing the Gerrymandering, voter suppression games. Reality of shunning a woman, and it doesnt matter if you are close to her or not has consequences. Women are notoriously resourceful, they have photographic memories, total recall, they can tell when men cheat or lie. The truth on marriage and/or close relationships are: Men are the head, the women are the neck. FACT

This is a football board so I will use a football analogy. Do you want guys on your team bitching about the QB or the head coach in the huddle or to the media?. Do you want the LT saying "I'm not blocking until we change the QB"? Liz Chaney was a lousy teammate, so Coach McCarthy and the other starters voted her to the bench.

Last edited:
Fraudulent game played by lefties???????? Read my lips D E F L E C T I O N. RepubliCons continually playing the Gerrymandering, voter suppression games. Reality of shunning a woman, and it doesnt matter if you are close to her or not has consequences. Women are notoriously resourceful, they have photographic memories, total recall, they can tell when men cheat or lie. The truth on marriage and/or close relationships are: Men are the head, the women are the neck. FACT

Gerrymandering originated in that Lefty bastion, Massa2 shits. Governor Gerry created a salamander shaped area to pack the needed votes. My conclusion might be that since then, all parties have tried it. What's worse though, gerrymandering or that vote packing being done by that POS Ole Joe flooding illegals into my state, Texas.

Your sexist and stupid remarks regarding women are attributes of all people who deal with dipshitz...which is why you've determined that this is what the rest of society experiences. It's no surprise to me that all women you've encountered have squeezed your simp self without any effort. Knuckleheads like you make these absurd statements about women and think they get it. I don't know what you get from it, but it surely couldn't be the it the rest of us get.

I'm not questioning your knowledge of women, I KNOW you have none!

Gerrymandering originated in that Lefty bastion, Massa2 shits. Governor Gerry created a salamander shaped area to pack the needed votes. My conclusion might be that since then, all parties have tried it. What's worse though, gerrymandering or that vote packing being done by that POS Ole Joe flooding illegals into my state, Texas.

Your sexist and stupid remarks regarding women are attributes of all people who deal with dipshitz...which is why you've determined that this is what the rest of society experiences. It's no surprise to me that all women you've encountered have squeezed your simp self without any effort. Knuckleheads like you make these absurd statements about women and think they get it. I don't know what you get from it, but it surely couldn't be the it the rest of us get.

I'm not questioning your knowledge of women, I KNOW you have none!
Irwinn you cant stand the fact that women are smart, crafty. Deal with it. Or you can deal with Caitlyn Jenner who announced her candidacy for Gov of CA. She is running as a republican. I know you can hardly wait to check out her "high beams."

Irwinn you cant stand the fact that women are smart, crafty. Deal with it. Or you can deal with Caitlyn Jenner who announced her candidacy for Gov of CA. She is running as a republican. I know you can hardly wait to check out her "high beams."
This makes zero sense

At this point, I'm almost speechless. So let's leave it on a positive note.

We have something in common, neither of us knows what you are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
At this point, I'm almost speechless. So let's leave it on a positive note.

We have something in common, neither of us knows what you are talking about.
Of course your speechless, or almost; you had to be when you imagined diving for Ms Jenner's M_ _F. On a previous post you stated "Im not questioning your knowledge of women, which you have none. " I know what a guy has and a woman has but you're ready to take the "plunge."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT