ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Chenney is 100% CORRECT about her opinion regarding Jan 6th

images

"Those who refuse to accept the rulings of our courts are at war with the constitution" Elizabeth Lynne Cheney

Reactions: cems52
"Those who refuse to accept the rulings of our courts are at war with the constitution" Elizabeth Lynne Cheney
She laid it all out in her speech on the House floor. I don't like her politics but I give her props for defending our constitution. These Trump supporters are trying to destroy this country for a Russian style government.

t
She laid it all out in her speech on the House floor. I don't like her politics but I give her props for defending our constitution. These Trump supporters are trying to destroy this country for a Russian style government.
EXACTLY!!! These people talk a good game and they are really full of shit cowards. I respect anyone that defends our rule of law. I will respect anyone that defends our democracy. Not only when it is convenient for THEM but when it is NOT convenient for them. This country ALWAYS comes first.

Liz will help the Dems keep control of congress and the WH. Liz, keep calling out that lying POS, Trump.
She said today she will do everything in her power to make sure that POS has nothing to do with her party. Good for her. What her party is doing to her is only helping her. She is a martyr now. She will be able to do things she could never do in her leadership position. Hell, I am willing to bet she will even run for president.

She said today she will do everything in her power to make sure that POS has nothing to do with her party. Good for her. What her party is doing to her is only helping her. She is a martyr now. She will be able to do things she could never do in her leadership position. Hell, I am willing to bet she will even run for president.
A real martyr would strap some bombs on and blow herself up

Actually CD is actually correct for once .. he said “opinion “ in his thread title , not fact .. exemplifies Dems perfectly .. Solid work OP
Here's a fact most Americans know. Trump incited an insurrection against our country. He's a coward like most of his followers.

Here's a fact most Americans know. Trump incited an insurrection against our country. He's a coward like most of his followers.
And that would be your opinion .... see how that works

Ok....its the Republican way.

Don't you love how the party that loves to go to fake war with fake WMDs is shaming one of their own for loving fake war? LMAO....man is this party a royal fkup! It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and detrimental to our own democracy. Here they are trying to shame someone that does exactly what the entire party signed off on.

Don't you love how the party that loves to go to fake war with fake WMDs is shaming one of their own for loving fake war? LMAO....man is this party a royal fkup! It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and detrimental to our own democracy. Here they are trying to shame someone that does exactly what the entire party signed off on.
You’re all over the place deflecting. Stay on topic

Reactions: HJCane
You must be blind if you didn't see those insurrectionists invading the Capitol while Trump egged them on?
Actually just went to optometrist on Monday and have 20/20 ( do need reading glasses though )... I respect your opinion that Trump incited .. with that said , I disagree completely .. it’s ok to have a difference of opinion .. see how that works .. I showed you respect w/o judgement .. can’t say the same for you .. on a side note , do you believe that Maxine Waters tried to incite rioting as well ??

Actually just went to optometrist on Monday and have 20/20 ( do need reading glasses though )... I respect your opinion that Trump incited .. with that said , I disagree completely .. it’s ok to have a difference of opinion .. see how that works .. I showed you respect w/o judgement .. can’t say the same for you .. on a side note , do you believe that Maxine Waters tried to incite rioting as well ??
No!! Next dumb question.

No!! Next dumb question.
And there lies the problem ... when u get called out , you deflect ... must be a hell of away to go through life ...I won’t stoop to your level , you ain’t worth it .. you be you and I will be me

Reactions: utatem
And there lies the problem ... when u get called out , you deflect ... must be a hell of away to go through life ...I won’t stoop to your level , you ain’t worth it .. you be you and I will be me
I answered your question. Do you speak English?

Low IQs are easy to spot. Repetitive illogical nonsense.

Reactions: kimzkr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT