ADVERTISEMENT

LOL, Dims think all Africans look alike. The only racist party.

Nancy Pelosi Screws Up Attempt to Honor Willie Mays with Photo of Wrong Baseball Player​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) fouled up an attempt to honor baseball legend Willie Mays on his 90th birthday on Thursday, instead posting a photo of herself with baseball Hall of Famer Willie McCovey.
Such racist PoS, and they duped these fools into voting for them.

Nancy Pelosi Screws Up Attempt to Honor Willie Mays with Photo of Wrong Baseball Player​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) fouled up an attempt to honor baseball legend Willie Mays on his 90th birthday on Thursday, instead posting a photo of herself with baseball Hall of Famer Willie McCovey.
The Wicked Witch of the West is the biggest phony there is. I bet she would know the difference between diapers and Depends !

She knows how to take down that moron Trump. Gave him NOTHIN for his stupid wall.....and made him look like the lil bitch coward he is now looking for people to support the big lie.

Such racist PoS, and they duped these fools into voting for them.
I hope they do revise some of what they teach the kids in school to include political parties and race especially the 50's 60's 70's. They could teach very interesting subjects such as;
Who wrote and supported Jim Crowe Laws? Ans: Democrats
Who voted against desegregation? Ans: Democrats
Who voted against the Civil Rights Act? Ans: Democrats
Which party had a Grand Wizard of the KKK who rose to prominence in his Party? Ans: Democrats
Which party got us into Vietnam War? Ans: Democrats

On and on and on.

CD you'd sellout your own momz if she voted Trump wouldn't you . 🤪
So Dims are all white with you,,,,,, got it,,,,,,,,,,,,, sell out

Reactions: BreakingCane
I hope they do revise some of what they teach the kids in school to include political parties and race especially the 50's 60's 70's. They could teach very interesting subjects such as;
Which party had a Grand Wizard of the KKK who rose to prominence in his Party? Ans: Democrats

On and on and on.
So lets get this straight. You want us to teach everything that makes republicans look good without any context right? Isn't this communism or fascism? Take a pick? I will go with Fascism since the leader Trump incited a riot during a process to legitimize the election. I think so....well, this is America. If you want communism you are in the wrong place.

She knows how to take down that moron Trump. Gave him NOTHIN for his stupid wall.....and made him look like the lil bitch coward he is now looking for people to support the big lie.
Don't worry about Trump. He lives in your head. TDS is the disease you have. The witch will be gone by the time Trump wins the Presidency in 2024.
You could thank the useless Biden and Heels up Harris for their incompetence. Obama's failed Presidency resulted in Trump defeating Hillary, Biden's failing Presidency will be a wash and repeat of 2016. Trump will again emerge as the Republican candidate and will win in 2024. Get used to it CD. If this result does not agree with you, there's a boat to Cuba you can take. You and a few other Libtards that post here.

Don't worry about Trump. He lives in your head. TDS is the disease you have. The witch will be gone by the time Trump wins the Presidency in 2024.
You could thank the useless Biden and Heels up Harris for their incompetence. Obama's failed Presidency resulted in Trump defeating Hillary, Biden's failing Presidency will be a wash and repeat of 2016. Trump will again emerge as the Republican candidate and will win in 2024. Get used to it CD. If this result does not agree with you, there's a boat to Cuba you can take. You and a few other Libtards that post here.
Well we are just talking about Pelosi and that's her legacy. It doesn't mean I am worried about Trump and I pray everyday you are right about him running in 2024. Please be right so he can lose again to Biden but instead of losing by 7/8 Million he will lose by 10 Million. Have you seen Bidens approval rating? LOL....and have you seen clown boy lying POS's approval rating.....and we haven't even gotten to his taxes in court yet. So, I am just hoping you are right. It would be the easiest win ever.

Thats why she got out smarted by Trump and he got his $$$!!!!.. Idiot 🤡🤡👍👍

Reactions: BreakingCane
Hell NO... Dont send that 🤡🤡🤡 to Cuba...
He wouldn't last 2 days there.... The’ll have him working in the fields watching him cry like the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 he is..

Hell NO... Dont send that 🤡🤡🤡 to Cuba...
He wouldn't last 2 days there.... The’ll have him working in the fields watching him cry like the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 he is..
Ok,ok..I guess CD deserves better than Cuba. How about the Texas border so he can see what a great job his dimwitted Democrats are handling the border crisis. He might turn Republican after that!

Bigly

The erasure and racism of calling African Americans, Africans. African diaspora would be applicable. Clearly old Nancy's media person googled Willie San Francisco baseball and don't know a bat from a bunt. Mocking her failure to even get the basics right for an all star in her area didn't need to invoke race, let alone be so inherently bigoted when doing it. Way to snatch a defeat from an easy win.

#blockmeback

dude, Cuba wouldn't take him! He brings no value wont even be able to pick weeds or cut cane "ese se derrite acere " 🤠 send his ass to Wuhan at least being a Biden Dem he'll be acclimated to the climate and the system he loves😋

ellu what you write sounds so so cool soo elevated, have you tried that looking at the mirror, you know to expound on your talent, or does that just end up with auto Barry White ?
🧐

dude, Cuba wouldn't take him! He brings no value wont even be able to pick weeds or cut cane "ese se derrite acere " 🤠 send his ass to Wuhan at least being a Biden Dem he'll be acclimated to the climate and the system he loves😋
Wuhan is a destination provided he can eat bats and dogs and whatever else they eat. That might be to cruel for for CD. I still think that the border fiasco would flip him to Republican. If that ever happened, god help us! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

On and on and on.

Nope. They will say what they are indoctrined to say

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. Historyhas stopped
George Orwell, 1984

I believe both Willie Mays and Willie McCovey were Americans, not Africans.......there IS a difference FYI. And the fact that she is honoring ANY black American is worthy of saluting her efforts. Not something seen too often in this country by politicians, especially those on the far RIGHT.

I believe both Willie Mays and Willie McCovey were Americans, not Africans.......there IS a difference FYI. And the fact that she is honoring ANY black American is worthy of saluting her efforts. Not something seen too often in this country by politicians, especially those on the far RIGHT.
Just a reminder or 2.

Claboo get ya head right.

Reactions: mahb
I view it as another screw up by a politician that should have known better. The fact that she is slipping at 80yrs old may play into it. She certainly remembers the expensive ice cream to buy!

Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT